General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
"I don't want indian casinoes built on american soil, they remind me of Custer and it's just insensitive. brb justifying burning books just for the sake of riling up people"
-you, a racist idiot

you're acting so childish right about now i really hope you are trolling.

you're clearly a shining example of the supposed superior education provided by finnish schools.

i've had sex with more brown skinned females than you have seen watching american tv, remember that champ. a lot of them have a fetish for blonds. you should really stop being so xenophobic and monocultural and come visit me in new york, you'll be just as multicultural as i am in no time. i promise.
__________________
lol
Old 09-11-2010, 02:09 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
you're acting so childish right about now i really hope you are trolling.

you're clearly a shining example of the supposed superior education provided by finnish schools.

i've had sex with more brown skinned people than you have seen watching american tv, remember that champ.

I am thoroughly insulted on being called childish by a guy who said "lol you've never seen a black guy", while he's begging for a coherent argument. Why the fuck would I waste one on a stupid shitstain like you, or your depressing alcoholic friend here?I don't see how that would be valid even if it were true, which it isn't?

PS. Getting sodomized by pakis for a few extra dollars doesn't count as sex

PPS. It's also really funny that you can't make a post without bringing some sort of ethnicity or nationality as an argument or an insult and then you start crying when someone calls you racist, rofl what a fucking joke you are
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2010, 02:12 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I am thoroughly insulted on being called childish by a guy who said "lol you've never seen a black guy", while he's begging for a coherent argument. Why the fuck would I waste one on a stupid shitstain like you, or your depressing alcoholic friend here?I don't see how that would be valid even if it were true, which it isn't?

PS. Getting sodomized by pakis for a few extra dollars doesn't count as sex

PPS. It's also really funny that you can't make a post without bringing some sort of ethnicity or nationality as an argument or an insult and then you start crying when someone calls you racist, rofl what a fucking joke you are

all you do is cry racist and follow the party line of europe's latest nuleft trend hook line and sinker like a brainless automaton, the moment anyone disagrees with you in the slightest you cry bigot, attempting to have a coherent argument with you has been pointless since at least 2006. it's almost like arguing with a creationist.

stick to making "sarcastic" diatribes about the inherent inferiority of non nordic peoples, at least it's entertaining.
__________________
lol
Old 09-11-2010, 02:14 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
you're acting so childish right about now i really hope you are trolling.

you're clearly a shining example of the supposed superior education provided by finnish schools.

i've had sex with more brown skinned females than you have seen watching american tv, remember that champ. a lot of them have a fetish for blonds. you should really stop being so xenophobic and monocultural and come visit me in new york, you'll be just as multicultural as am in no time. i promise.

He cant separate valid argument from wounded pride from unsupported belief. Is he schizo paranoid or just a dumb fuck? I bet on dumb fuck. But I have been playing him for years.

If you argue with him directly it validates his existence. Especially since he never put up any form of actual argument himself concerning the topic at hand
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-11-2010, 02:16 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
all you do is cry racist and follow the party line of europe's latest nuleft trend hook line and sinker like a brainless automaton, the moment anyone disagrees with you in the slightest you cry bigot, attempting to have a coherent argument with you has been pointless since at least 2006. it's almost like arguing with a creationist.
nuleft? What the fuck is that, did you make that up or was it a runonsentence catchphrase in stormfront or something?

Here's a PROTIP for you, perhaps you should for once make something even fucking resembling a coherent argument that doesn't reek of racism. "durr durr I'm arguing unequal treatment on behalf of race and/or religion and exalting the virtues of freedom and equality why am I getting called stupid "
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2010, 02:17 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
He cant separate valid argument from wounded pride from unsupported belief. Is he schizo paranoid or just a dumb fuck? I bet on dumb fuck. But I have been playing him for years.

you want to be a mage in a video game. rofl what the fuck, get out
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2010, 02:18 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
"i think the health care reform bill being pushed by obama right now is mediocre and only really benefits insurances companies the most, i do not believe mandating health care is the best way to go about things"
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HATING OBAMA LOATHING WASIS!"
__________________
lol
Old 09-11-2010, 02:21 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
"i think the health care reform bill being pushed by obama right now is mediocre and only really benefits insurances companies the most, i do not believe mandating health care is the best way to go about things"
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HATING OBAMA LOATHING WASIS!"

...except I couldn't give a shit about Obama and his healthcare (at least anything beyond the 'philosophical' point that universal healthcare should be a right). I haven't really argued for or against it all that much here. This like many of your so-called arguments, are the only kind you can make, which is you labeling something through political affiliation, race or nationality, and trying to cough up some meaningful stereotype while wishing you are right. Well you're not right, and you'll still be a dumbfuck racist even if someone doesn't reply to your witty posts
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2010, 02:26 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
"i think the health care reform bill being pushed by obama right now is mediocre and only really benefits insurances companies the most, i do not believe mandating health care is the best way to go about things"
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HATING OBAMA LOATHING WASIS!"

You see the imbecile projects everything as race or political affiliation and then claims that your response is based on his "rules" of argument.

Like a remora the mental midget is looking for a new fish to feed on. Never realizing that he was being fed pablum from the last fish he thought he had attached to.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-11-2010, 02:32 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You see the imbecile projects everything as race or political affiliation and then claims that your response is based on his "rules" of argument.

Like a remora the mental midget is looking for a new fish to feed on. Never realizing that he was being fed pablum from the last fish he thought he had attached to.

a mage. in a video game. fucking rofl'ing in here, you're like fucking 50 too
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2010, 02:33 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
So what you are saying is we should change how we do things to satisfy the whackjobs who fly planes into buildings. And of course they never did any of this before anyone threatened to burn and korans.

Hey I have an idea. Lets stop abortions because the anti abortion crazies like to shoot doctors.

Lets stop taxation because the anti tax crazies like to blow up federal buildings

etc etc etc.

Who said anything about stopping them? The question was why it was dangerous.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-11-2010, 04:05 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Who said anything about stopping them? The question was why it was dangerous.

sigh
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-11-2010, 04:08 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Um no, preponderance of the evidence indicates it is a deliberate troll when taken with his rhetoric for the last five? years.

nice otherwise.

What rhetoric? He hasn't said anything that anyone else who isn't ignorant of our history and foreign policy wouldn't say or agree with. Obama has said the same things that the imam has said as well as many others. The only people who get upset are ignorant motherfuckers who think the sun shines out americas collective asshole and have no real idea about our somewhat sordid history. The same motherfuckers who are always blathering on about american exceptionalism as we circle the drain.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-11-2010, 04:12 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
US brought 911 on itself?

etc etc etc?


I thought I asked you before
Dont be a spayed or dumbho.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
"they hate us for our freedom"

-a full blown alcoholic on the internet
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2010, 04:17 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.