General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
us government/shadow government/aliens = same thing


besides, it's the reptilians just wanting payback for us foiling their plan of a morgellons epidemic.

Tell me ry_goody, did fly agaric (or whatthefuckitwas) tell you this one is going to be a dud and you'll end up *once again* embarrassing yourself on the internet?

I havent embarrassed myself once on the internet...
Old 05-05-2009, 05:55 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I havent embarrassed myself once on the internet...

yes you have
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-05-2009, 06:47 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

sir tex
 
sir tex's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I havent embarrassed myself once on the internet...

__________________
cd6e8ebb5168d8886a502892ceb7e346
Old 05-05-2009, 09:39 PM sir tex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
I've never seen a guy as immune to logic as ry goody. Whatever you throw at him, he just mutates into something more incomprehensible. Swine flu's got nothing on him.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:05 PM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

wwilliam54
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I havent embarrassed myself once on the internet...
I guess you could use logic to prove that your statement is true
constantly isnt the same as once after all
__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 05-06-2009, 12:26 AM wwilliam54 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
I've never seen a guy as immune to logic as ry goody. Whatever you throw at him, he just mutates into something more incomprehensible. Swine flu's got nothing on him.

... I am perfectly in line with logic


everyone says im illogical... but no one ever seems to be able to point out how or why
Old 05-06-2009, 01:41 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
... I am perfectly in line with logic


everyone says im illogical... but no one ever seems to be able to point out how or why

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Dude. How the fuck did 4 different strains of flu FROM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE GLOBE all manage to get composited in one strain in mexico?

Strains of flu from all over the world don't randomly jump to one continent.


this is not logical, there is a possibility that someone with the flu in asia went to mexico etc


also, your retarded ramblings and jumping to conclusions based on personal experience regarding the effect of psychiatry/therapy is not logical. Its both retarded and narrowminded.
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 05-06-2009, 02:12 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
this is not logical, there is a possibility that someone with the flu in asia went to mexico etc


also, your retarded ramblings and jumping to conclusions based on personal experience regarding the effect of psychiatry/therapy is not logical. Its both retarded and narrowminded.

I think relying everything upon actual experience that you've seen yourself is the most logical thing to do...
Old 05-06-2009, 03:44 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I think relying everything upon actual experience that you've seen yourself is the most logical thing to do...

yes but only for a) things that are possible to observe yourself and b) everything you do see then are no basis for inference to something larger.

What you do is you see one black dog and you think all dogs are black.

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 05-06-2009, 04:18 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
yes but only for a) things that are possible to observe yourself and b) everything you do see then are no basis for inference to something larger.

What you do is you see one black dog and you think all dogs are black.

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL

Thats not what I'm doing at all. I'm only taking into account real actually existing information. I am only taking into account grounded, consensus, reality. Whereas, you seem to be taking into account fantasy as well.

This can't be generalized, context must be maintained on what your generalizations are coming from. ADD medication can be the holding context for this.

Any study done on the benefits of ADD medictation is not objective, it's not grounded in consensus reality, because A) they designed the system of measurement they use to judge and that system of measurement is subjective and B) they leave out things which do not help profit, they cherry-pick the facts, an ADD medication brochure in every single way is worse than an Alex Jones documentary in how it stretches, cherry-picks, fits and molds information. You have this fantasy built up in your head that someone is going to take amphetamines, power through college, become recognized as smart and get some high wielding job and live a happy life, smiling like all the people on ADD medication brochures. Thus far, I have not seen this happen, I have not met a single person who has seen this happen, it's a fantasy, it's advertising and marketing, nothing more. And not a single fucking psychiatrist or clinical study has seen this happen, because they DO NOT study the long term outcome of ADD medication users, they only do short-term studies. And they do not even study them as people, they study them as statistics.

Now, yes I know there is some study which shows you might score higher on certain tests ( aka subjective, human fabricated forms of measurement) but there is no study ensuring this concept that this medicated person is going have this great wonderful life of doing great in school, getting a great job, becoming happy and content in life and enjoying who they've become. This is a fantasy you see. Yes studies exists that ADD medication can improve performance on a VERY NARROW selection of tests, but when you connect this information to all the positive things you wish life to deliver to you, this is a fantasy. Your using fantasy thought processes to bring the meaning of the ADD studies into reality.

When you speak of the potential positives of ADD medication, your NOT just speaking of tests and scientific data. Your rather speaking of test, in combination with this fantasy of what this test means, largely sold to you by the marketing scheme of the pharma corporations. When you tell me to take on 'your observation', I'm not just taking on an objective scientifically verified something, I'm taking on all your fantasies, unjustified subjective illusions, whatever along with that study. Theres more nonsense that comes with it, and thats why I call it nonsense.

So I mean, in a sense you could say that I'm seeing the black dog and then declaring all dogs black. But thats only until someone can present to me a brown dog. And thus far, you haven't presented that brown dog. That brown dog is still just a fantasy in your head, one that I'm betting you will never catch, because I haven't seen anyone else catch it.
(yes I know brown dogs actually exist im going off your metaphor)

I'm doing nothing more than seeing through bulshit fantasy marketing schemes that you aren't seeing through. See your the guy saying "chicken mcnuggets are delicious, ba du du du daaa, I'm loving it" and I'm the one saying "those are compressed chicken parts deep-fried in sludge with little to no nutritional value". Do you see my point here. I am actually the one grounded in consensus reality, as your floating in marketing fantasy. Amphetamines are amphetamines, the same shit that fucks street users, and I've seen it fuck many prescription users up as well. In fact to tell you the truth, which you might find hard to believe, but it is completely true, it is only prescriptions that I have ever seen people ruin there lives with, become hopelessly addicted to, fuck up all their relationships with, commit suicide with because they seemed to think that since it comes in a medical looking prescription bottle it's somehow special and safer, there somehow protected, and what it gives them is somehow more right, so they let themselves fall into it much deeper. Theres no reason to hold amphetamine to a standard higher than any other stimulant drug other than the fact you bought into all the fantasy marketing.

I recognize what you think perfectly well.. but I don't think your recognize why it is you think that.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:38 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Thats not what I'm doing at all. I'm only taking into account real actually existing information. I am only taking into account grounded, consensus, reality. Whereas, you seem to be taking into account fantasy as well.

You aren't really qualified to talk about "reality" vs "fantasy."
Old 05-06-2009, 10:05 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You aren't really qualified to talk about "reality" vs "fantasy."

just because I know fantasy well doesn't mean I cant tell the difference between reality and fantasy

actually I think it allows me to better discern it
Old 05-07-2009, 02:25 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Corbin
 
Corbin's Avatar
 
are we all dead yet?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM Corbin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

Omega31589
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
are we all dead yet?

of course, didn't you hear?

UNPRECEDENTED HYBRID VIRUS SPREADING!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:37 AM Omega31589 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
are we all dead yet?
Nope, some of us are detained in FEMA concentration camps. POSTING FROM COMMANDANTS OFFICE RE%
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 AM joemama is online now  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.