General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
trumpcard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926 View Post
SamFarber dupe?

So because they are smart and know how to be successful you demonize them? Cool. You do realize Blacks or any other type of minority could do the exact same thing by playing a pity card?

Did you know that in NYC they have their own private ambulance services?
I hope that really pisses you off

I think your own inadequacy and failings at life causes you to search for scapegoats

Because they are smart and know how to be successful? Somehow Jews were granted the magical ability to be better than every other group, given the same opportunities? Oh thats right, they aren't given the same opportunities. They are the only group with the insight and opportunity to abuse a system that sheds little light on their abuses due to a guilt-stricken past so that the world dotes all sorts of reparation to grievances on them. Get real, Jews are no better than any other group of people. They are just better about securing positions primarily for other Jews, creating a system that steadily shifts the balance of power into their hands. Unfortunately these kinds of abuses strike out much more strongly if say, it was done primarily by BLACKS, as being Jewish is not phenotypically driven as such much more difficult to point it out as an abuse of say race related promotion.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:31 PM trumpcard is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Catholics are the original Christians.

Belief in Jesus is the main focus of Christianity.
Original? Where in the bible can you find mention of a Pope..Cardinals..etc..?
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 06-29-2009, 08:36 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Original? Where in the bible can you find mention of a Pope..Cardinals..etc..?

documented fact shows that peter was in fact the founder of the roman church in the first century after christ's death. later officials in that church when it was made the "official" religion of the empire credit him with being the first priest of rome, therefore the first pope.

in short, unlike the bible which is mostly poorly translated hearsay, documented history shows peter to be at least the first recognized christian priest in rome, and therefore his is the first church.

not that i'm a christian, just well read, unlike most christians (again, most of whom have not even read the book their religion is based on).
Old 06-29-2009, 11:18 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Um if you want to differentiate yourself from Catholics and you're Christian, you use the term Protestant. Plain and simple.

Yeah because there really aren't any other christians around
Catholics really are the original christians
You really have a good grasp on history
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-30-2009, 02:47 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Yeah because there really aren't any other christians around
Catholics really are the original christians
You really have a good grasp on history

__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 06-30-2009, 03:45 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
documented fact shows that peter was in fact the founder of the roman church in the first century after christ's death. later officials in that church when it was made the "official" religion of the empire credit him with being the first priest of rome, therefore the first pope.

in short, unlike the bible which is mostly poorly translated hearsay, documented history shows peter to be at least the first recognized christian priest in rome, and therefore his is the first church.

not that i'm a christian, just well read, unlike most christians (again, most of whom have not even read the book their religion is based on).
Whatever Peter started back then hardly resembles the Catholic church today...or pretty much at any time in its history. Of course the same could be said for most protestant denominations as well.

edit- I'm the product of two Irish protestant families so I may be biased in the matter
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 06-30-2009, 07:22 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Xayd
 
nor do most protestant religions in any way resemble lutheranism.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:55 AM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
The obsessive inability to respect the free will of others should be considered a neurological disorder, if you ask me.

Strongly religious people are guilty of this, but atheists are just as bad if not worse.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:39 AM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

coolxboxgamer
 
I had to listen to this fag on the radio when I woke up... (the protestor..... Shirley Phelps-Roper)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.



__________________
d67ca28ff460654694fe788f176c6640 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:22 AM coolxboxgamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

zitboy
MachTy
IDLE #MIDWEST.DLL ON GAMESURGE
 
zitboy's Avatar
 
not a disorder
__________________
Gen[M]ay Pro Audio Club
Old 06-30-2009, 11:03 AM zitboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
not a disorder, however bill maher should be checked for mental retardation.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:21 PM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Xayd
 
bush voters should be checked for mental retardation.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:06 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Original? Where in the bible can you find mention of a Pope..Cardinals..etc..?
Where did the bible come from, a Cuisinart?

To answer the OP: no one actually believes that shit, it's just a fascinating aspect of social behavior to say you believe that shit.

When you run an experiment millions of times, and you observe it fail, perfectly, every time, it is impossible to "believe" what is so vastly offensive to experience. Notice this does not preclude obsessive behavior -- what we're after is reliable information why the failure occurs.

The word for a time failure seems less complete is relief. People do not "believe" in miracles, we are relieved by them, in an otherwise punishing quest for enlightenment.

What a man calls God is nothing more or less than his personal concept of the inevitable. He endows God with the suprema of human emotions -- perfect rage, perfect mercy, perfect beauty -- we feel these with tremendous strength, and conceptualize their limits, and use primitive imagery to communicate those.
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 06-30-2009, 10:00 PM möbiustrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommiePunk View Post
not a disorder, however bill maher should be checked for mental retardation.

Sure, because it is totally logical that another mortal being just like yourself has anymore idea about what God or the "afterlife" is like than you...

lol, faith.

have fun with your third/fourth/fifth... hand knowledge of a spoken tradition fable turned into a hierarchy. I hope that works out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
The obsessive inability to respect the free will of others should be considered a neurological disorder, if you ask me.

word.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-01-2009, 12:26 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

SnakeIRye
 
Agreed. Also, if you think that pointing out grand delusions like religion should be held up to racism and homophobia, you're a moron.
__________________
Remember kids: Don't do school, stay in milk and drink your drugs!
Darth Snake, Evil Jedi Motherfucker Overlord of the Executor
Old 07-01-2009, 12:41 AM SnakeIRye is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.