General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

chickenfart84

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
seriously? you are hopeless

im hopeless? what the hell are you talking about, just stfu.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Why_Ask_Why
why_ask_why
I make Gen[M]ay notable

Quote:
and yesterdaytwo top men at the treasury dept said there was going to be a tax on middle class people. So hussein LIED in his campaign promising that taxes would not go up one dime for the middle class.
."

george bush senior won his election entirely based on the strength of his catch phrase "read my lips, no new taxes"...he promptly raised taxes after getting into office

while it would have been nice if obama didn't HAVE to raise taxes, the country needs the money so unless we start selling and taxing the crap out of weed I'm all ears about where you think money comes from

chickenfart84

but but john mcain said he could get us 100 billion by tommorow.

AncientMarinade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXSE2102 View Post
well the constitution for one, but i guess thats been thrown out the window. Between Bush and Obama it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

oh STFU you Glen-Beck-loving O'Reilly-cock-sucking faux-news-fucking fuckstick

edit: nigerian* fuckstick

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post
george bush senior won his election entirely based on the strength of his catch phrase "read my lips, no new taxes"...he promptly raised taxes after getting into office

while it would have been nice if obama didn't HAVE to raise taxes, the country needs the money so unless we start selling and taxing the crap out of weed I'm all ears about where you think money comes from

oh I agree...I have paid a TON of money in SS taxes and fed taxes from my paychecks... I could live to be 200 years old and I will never see it .

I think ALL politicians are GREEDY LIARS.

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

crazymike
I am a dumb fag who needs a dumb TV show to tell me something thatís common knowledge. Then I make

who cares if he was born on vacation to siberia.

Wethere he was born on US soil or not doesn't change his heritage. And if you have a problem with him being black, it's not an issue because he's pretty open with that.

[J]eep Club: Shmoblar, Striker169, Trekman8, Crazymike, Whitefrog, PiMpY, Woe, Gearhead

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymike View Post
who cares if he was born on vacation to siberia.

Wethere he was born on US soil or not doesn't change his heritage. And if you have a problem with him being black, it's not an issue because he's pretty open with that.

its called THE CONSTITUTION

if we are not going to follow the rules set in place by our founding fathers then do away with the constitution. I mean double standards just cause bickering and confusion.

chickenfart84

the ideas written in the constitution are worth something because they make sense, not all of them did btw and we changed some of them.

newdisease

Quote:
seriously? you are hopeless
You are fucking retarded, and you don't know shit.

It's people like you that make the rest of the world believe that Americans are stupid.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfart84 View Post
the ideas written in the constitution are worth something because they make sense, not all of them did btw and we changed some of them.

Yes we did, by the laws set forth for changing them supplied by that same constitution which every member state agreed to abide by.

Viremia
Mental Pygmy

I wasn't aware I clicked on the Pit

I thought I was in GM

chickenfart84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Yes we did, by the laws set forth for changing them supplied by that same constitution which every member state agreed to abide by.

and your retarded point is? so the slaves should have just stfu and waited until it was legal to pursue life liberty and happyness, becuase some dudes wrote something on paper about rights and some other crap.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_ask_why View Post

He didn't get re-elected, either.

curdledvomit

just a little someting for the hussein lovers,

Michelle Obamas staff

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)

4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)

5. $90,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)

13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

14. $90,000 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)

16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)

17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

18. $45,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

21. $40,000 Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

22. $40,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Let's not forget makeup artist
Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist"
Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom travelled aboard Air Force One to Europe .. Never has there been anyone in the White House with such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life.

That's $1,332,762.00 assuming #11. Reinstein should get about $65,000, #14. $90,000 - Lewis would get $60,000 if these are to be in decending order. Then add in Ingrid and Johnny, make up. VP

One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came our of the President's own pocket.

chickenfart84

maybe the role of the first lady is more complicated now. maybe it isnt 1964 and making good sunny side up eggs and pulling off that sexy conservative look isnt her only responsibility