General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
good one

whats so funny?

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ZeroCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit
whats so funny?
the amount of tinfoil on your head

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastrike
This is God punishing all the sinners. All good God-fearing people have nothing to worry about.
Now let's all pray.
which just happens to be primarily the elderly.. which is mostly made up of republicans
fucking PWNT

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool
the amount of tinfoil on your head

HA HA HA

YES THIS IS REALLY FUNNY...

Avian influenza situation in Indonesia update 32

29 September 2005

The Ministry of Health in Indonesia has today confirmed another fatal human case of H5N1 avian influenza. The patient, a 27-year-old woman from Jakarta, developed symptoms on 17 September, was hospitalized on 19 September, and died on 26 September.

Confirmatory testing was conducted at a WHO reference laboratory in Hong Kong.

Initial investigation has revealed that the woman had direct contact with diseased and dying chickens in her household shortly before the onset of illness.

The woman is the fourth laboratory-confirmed case of H5N1 infection in Indonesia. Three of these cases were fatal.

As a result of intensified surveillance and heightened public concern, growing numbers of people with respiratory symptoms or possible exposure to the virus are being admitted to hospital for observation and, when appropriate, treatment. Until a conclusive diagnosis is made, these patients are classified by the Ministry of Health as suspect cases. While many do not have symptoms compatible with a diagnosis of H5N1 infection, screening of patient samples is being undertaken in national laboratories as part of efforts to ensure that no new cases are missed.

Laboratory testing to confirm human infection with H5N1 avian influenza is technically difficult; some tests produce inconclusive or unreliable results. To ensure a reliable assessment of the situation in Indonesia, authorities are, after initial screening, continuing to send samples from people considered likely to have H5N1 infection to WHO reference laboratories for diagnostic confirmation.

According to FAO, highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza is now endemic in poultry in many parts of Indonesia. As influenza virus activity in Indonesia may increase during the wet season, from November to April, human exposure to animal virus could be greater during the coming months. Further sporadic human cases can be anticipated.

SHE DIED IN 10 DAYS!
LAUGH IT UP

welcome

Quote:
HA HA HA

YES THIS IS REALLY FUNNY...

Avian influenza situation in Indonesia update 32

29 September 2005

The Ministry of Health in Indonesia has today confirmed another fatal human case of H5N1 avian influenza. The patient, a 27-year-old woman from Jakarta, developed symptoms on 17 September, was hospitalized on 19 September, and died on 26 September.

Confirmatory testing was conducted at a WHO reference laboratory in Hong Kong.

Initial investigation has revealed that the woman had direct contact with diseased and dying chickens in her household shortly before the onset of illness.

The woman is the fourth laboratory-confirmed case of H5N1 infection in Indonesia. Three of these cases were fatal.

As a result of intensified surveillance and heightened public concern, growing numbers of people with respiratory symptoms or possible exposure to the virus are being admitted to hospital for observation and, when appropriate, treatment. Until a conclusive diagnosis is made, these patients are classified by the Ministry of Health as suspect cases. While many do not have symptoms compatible with a diagnosis of H5N1 infection, screening of patient samples is being undertaken in national laboratories as part of efforts to ensure that no new cases are missed.

Laboratory testing to confirm human infection with H5N1 avian influenza is technically difficult; some tests produce inconclusive or unreliable results. To ensure a reliable assessment of the situation in Indonesia, authorities are, after initial screening, continuing to send samples from people considered likely to have H5N1 infection to WHO reference laboratories for diagnostic confirmation.

According to FAO, highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza is now endemic in poultry in many parts of Indonesia. As influenza virus activity in Indonesia may increase during the wet season, from November to April, human exposure to animal virus could be greater during the coming months. Further sporadic human cases can be anticipated.

SHE DIED IN 10 DAYS!
LAUGH IT UP

LOL SHE SHOULD HAVE EATEN HER FUCKING GREENS

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome
LOL SHE SHOULD HAVE EATEN HER FUCKING GREENS

One day people will understand that the saying " you are what you eat" is maybe the most prophetic statement ever.

I am a firm believer...my doctor said that it was very possible that changing my diet when I did most likely allowed my body to concentrate on healing its self instead of having to expend so much energy digesting my food. After I went totally blind I started a strict macrobiotic diet. I regained my vision. Since then I have gone completely blind twice more and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis but have always recovered and now I have only a 47%field of vision in one eye, the other is totally blind. I still have MS but I can see. My neuro Opthamologist is and has always been amazed that I can see at all...I will most likely be blind for good one day but I believe diet has allowed me to keep what vision I have. This has been going on for 9 years and he says people with my rare form of steriod dependent chronic optic neuritis usually are blind within a year...never to see again.

Nothing wrong with eating healthy my friend.

welcome

Quote:
One day people will understand that the saying " you are what you eat" is maybe the most prophetic statement ever.

snip*

Nothing wrong with eating healthy my friend.

you are very good tempered, I am sorry for thro h8

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome
you are very good tempered, I am sorry for thro h8

no worries

People think im just another punk ass kid on here so meh

Its all good

cockchaser
cashchase

i jus wanna know

am i gonna die

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashchase
i jus wanna know

am i gonna die
yep

welcome

Quote:
i jus wanna know

am i gonna die

read hamlet

curdledvomit

Quote:
i jus wanna know

am i gonna die

maybe...lots of people will

edit: beaten sorry man.

can I have your stuff?

GavinZac
BOO HOO, IM A FUCKING CRYBABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificialswedener
This may make me a terrible, horrible person, but I'm interested to see what a massive bird flu outbreak would do to humanity...

christ bitch what more can i do? i sent you my phone number, my AIM, my n00dz.... maybe youre gay.
I saved the Greatest Thread www.genmay.com/showpost.php?p=17147243

cmaher

g is a fucking idiot

fake edit: Bush will use the military power from the avian flu breakout to declare martial law and a fascist state.. the citizenry will rebel, starting a civil war. The year is 2005..........................

Severin