General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Oh yes, its only white people who are racist.

Why dont some of you go to a country in africa or southeast asia and find out what happens. i do doubt the worst of it will be a man dressed as a cartoon not hugging your kids.

Fuck this planet.

What?
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
in other news I have to write an editorial in favor of racial profiling




so I'm gonna write about racially profiling white people.
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 02-08-2013, 10:18 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

dio
 
dio's Avatar
 
people do fucked up things to people all across the board

just because black people have ended up in more dismal conditions statistically speaking does not mean they are genetically predisposed to do fucked up things, it means they are enviromentally predisposed

if black people are to become less environmentally predisposed, then the ideal environments must be available for them to participate in, being racist makes these ideal enviroments less available and thus continues the cycle of enviromental predisposition.

Not being racist does not come down to an issue of identifying who did what, it comes down to, do you want to fix it or do you just want to bottom-feed at things to make yourself feel better?
Old 02-09-2013, 05:37 AM dio is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Rancidpunk666
 
Rancidpunk666's Avatar
 
The blacks choose to live the way they do. The majority of crimes are statistically committed by blacks. People will not stop being racist until the minorities change. We have given them all the opportunity in the world to change but they don't.

The libtards and their protected class of minorities for affirmative action and hate crimes say: hey you blacks are different and not as smart as whites so we have to create laws so we can force employers to hire you over white people, because you couldn't get the job on your own
__________________
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Senator Date Rape
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings
Old 02-09-2013, 07:00 AM Rancidpunk666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

thesmellofflowers
 
I'm black and I haven't killed anyone.



I may not be black
__________________
Raiden: Did you say 'Nerd'?
Colonel: Not 'Nerd', 'Node'.
Raiden: Oh.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:32 AM thesmellofflowers is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

thesmellofflowers
 
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
Raiden: Did you say 'Nerd'?
Colonel: Not 'Nerd', 'Node'.
Raiden: Oh.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:35 AM thesmellofflowers is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
The blacks choose to live the way they do. The majority of crimes are statistically committed by blacks. People will not stop being racist until the minorities change. We have given them all the opportunity in the world to change but they don't.

The libtards and their protected class of minorities for affirmative action and hate crimes say: hey you blacks are different and not as smart as whites so we have to create laws so we can force employers to hire you over white people, because you couldn't get the job on your own

You don't know what you're talking about. This is why white people are the worst, because they can't help themselves from acting like they know everything about race in America, and yet they don't know shit.
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Last edited by 5ive; 02-09-2013 at 08:03 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 AM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
just because black people have ended up in more dismal conditions statistically speaking does not mean they are genetically predisposed to do fucked up things, it means they are enviromentally predisposed

Across all environments?
Old 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

thesmellofflowers
 
who did this to you, Sam?
__________________
Raiden: Did you say 'Nerd'?
Colonel: Not 'Nerd', 'Node'.
Raiden: Oh.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:45 AM thesmellofflowers is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

Rancidpunk666
 
Rancidpunk666's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
You don't know what you're talking about. This is why white people are the worst, because they can't help themselves from acting like they know everything about race in America, and yet they don't know shit.

Shut the fuck up

Trailer parks are a lot smaller than ghettos
__________________
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Senator Date Rape
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings
Old 02-09-2013, 09:50 AM Rancidpunk666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
k
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 02-09-2013, 12:13 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

see you auntie
 
see you auntie's Avatar
 
how white do you see yourself 5ive
__________________
[QUOTE=IcW@teR;25113786] it was like available balance 30. i'm like wtf, but i was stoned so i was likw WTF SPEND IT BITCH LOL. so i went to the atm and got 20 out got smokes[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=IcW@teR;25113786]really, quote tags in your sig?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=dio;25134077]Stop being stupid.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-09-2013, 12:18 PM see you auntie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
You don't know what you're talking about. This is why white people are the worst, because they can't help themselves from acting like they know everything about race in America, and yet they don't know shit.

aren't you white?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:15 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmellofflowers View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

TSRH
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 02-09-2013, 10:46 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.
 
mikeawesome's Avatar
 
can't wait til the day 5ive becomes a victim of black crime
__________________
RIP Malamute
Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 PM mikeawesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.