General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

So now you are pretending to be croatian and gun savvy.

Go bring an airsoft AR to one of your gastrobars

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post

Quote:
Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits.
So five people are accidentally injured across three states amongst hundreds of thousands of peaceful gun activists across all 50 states having gun shows several times per year in most major and minor cities and you want to compare that to what exactly? How about one day in Chicago? How about one shooting in a gun free zone? What gun control victory exactly would you like to compare 5 accidental nonfatal injuries amongst hundreds of thousands of armed individuals to? How about one day in washington DC?

fucking lol.

national swim a lap in a pool day would have claimed more lives.

/why does anyone need an 'olympic' sized pool? ban high capacity pools!

pools should only be so deep that no one can possibly accidentally drown in them, henceforth all pools will be converted to a moist bit of flat concrete!

but the sprinkler moistens that concrete will only run for 30 seconds, once per week, because mother earth and save the spotted liberal retard...

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

accidental discharge is not the same as intentionally shooting somebody

keep making shit up out of thin air idiot

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
So five people are accidentally injured across three states amongst hundreds of thousands of peaceful gun activists across all 50 states having gun shows several times per year in most major and minor cities and you want to compare that to what exactly? How about one day in Chicago? How about one shooting in a gun free zone? What gun control victory exactly would you like to compare 5 accidental nonfatal injuries amongst hundreds of thousands of armed individuals to? How about one day in washington DC?

fucking lol.

national swim a lap in a pool day would have claimed more lives.

/why does anyone need an 'olympic' sized pool? ban high capacity pools!

pools should only be so deep that no one can possibly accidentally drown in them, henceforth all pools will be converted to a moist bit of flat concrete!

but the sprinkler moistens that concrete will only run for 30 seconds, once per week, because mother earth and save the spotted liberal retard...

Let's pretend pools have no other use except drowning people. Hey, did you know that old age kills more people than murder? Let's not regulate murder as a whole. I guess logic comes and goes for some of us.

Keep making excuses for those morons. There's no fucking reason to stroll around with an AR except to be a typical bored republitard

Last edited by lollersk8s; 05-07-2014 at 02:26 AM..

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

apparently we need a reason to exercise our constitutional rights

pyramid

Quote:
Let's pretend pools have no other use except drowning people. Hey, did you know that old age kills more people than murder? Let's not regulate murder as a whole. I guess logic comes and goes for some of us.

Keep making excuses for those morons. There's no fucking reason to stroll around with an AR except to be a typical bored republitard

But you are 8,000,000% more likely to drown if you have a pool in your home! There is no such thing as a safe pool. Pools are only for drowning people...

We should regulate precipitation lest a puddle form and anyone gets any ideas about splashing in it.

Splashing is a gateway to swimming!

mad rats fuck

i'm going to walk into a school with a swimming pool hidden under my shirt and have a massacre sesh
I am an intellectual who is destined for greatness. I would never perform a low-class service job.
*lights joint*

pyramid

SPLOOSH!

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:

Then why do they do it in switzerland?
Is it because they are bored republitards?
Are you scared of ARs?
I mean yeah if i saw someone on the street with an AR i'd be like wtf but if he has it slung or at the low ready and is not shooting anyone and is just walking around i'm like ok dude is just walking with his rifle around, but no you can't do that here anymore.
Fuck off euro trash, go drown in a puddle.

Vote McCain!
Retardism

if loller ever owned a weapon he would feel different

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
But you are 8,000,000% more likely to drown if you have a pool in your home! There is no such thing as a safe pool. Pools are only for drowning people...

We should regulate precipitation lest a puddle form and anyone gets any ideas about splashing in it.

Splashing is a gateway to swimming!

Bro, going swimming is up to the individual. It's hard to assault or hurt someone ELSE with a swimming pool - I suppose you can throw them in or something.

Please stop with the false and highly arbitrary comparisons. Bats/cars/swimming pools yes we get it, the world is a dangerous place. Tell me again why we need untrained but heavily armed rednecks parading around in otherwise civilized communities, with loaded fucking assault rifles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad rats fuck View Post
i'm going to walk into a school with a swimming pool hidden under my shirt and have a massacre sesh

boom, roasted

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
if loller ever owned a weapon he would feel different

I do and I don't feel any different about the open carry paranoids. They may as WELL be paranoids paid by Obummer, because they are making all gun owners look bad - especially when they stick their necks out for them

I grew up in a house full of guns and for most of my teenage years firmly agreed with my high-school dropout step father that the only reason government wants to take the guns away is so they can take away our rights.

Then i watched them take our rights away without asking, all while the gun fetishists sat around cleaning their guns

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
I do and I don't feel any different about the open carry paranoids.

I grew up in a house full of guns and for most of my teenage years firmly agreed with my high-school dropout step father that the only reason government wants to take the guns away is so they can take away our rights.

Then i watched them take our rights away without asking anyone, all while you idiots sat around cleaning your guns

Your so delusional that your lack of real world life experience isn't all that surprising.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
Your so delusional that your lack of real world life experience isn't all that surprising.

your so gay bro, like zomg get life exp n00b

Your posts make me sad but not for the reason you think

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Bro, going swimming is up to the individual. It's hard to assault or hurt someone ELSE with a swimming pool - I suppose you can throw them in or something.

Please stop with the false and highly arbitrary comparisons. Bats/cars/swimming pools yes we get it, the world is a dangerous place. Tell me again why we need untrained but heavily armed rednecks parading around in otherwise civilized communities, with loaded fucking assault rifles
These people are doing this as a reaction to real and perceived threats by the government to take away their right to bear arms. Also, "loaded" is an assumption...and what are you calling "assault rifles"? My guess is anything that looks scary but in reality is no more deadly than an equivalent non-scary looking rifle. Anyone carrying a real assault rifle already has the government so far up their ass that the color of their morning pee and great grandmothers maiden name is documented by federal desk jockeys..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v