General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I have Mossberg 500 in the Persuader format.

It's been perfectly sturdy and reliable for 20 years. I have to say though, the action is pretty rough compared to even a Remington 870.

A Saiga is really starting to tantalize me in regards to a new shotgun

nice!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

i didnt have a barrel heat disappator thingy on mine it was a stock model from Dick's in 2001.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

DigitalChaos

Neither did mine but I bought it on amazon and added it. They just look too awesome.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
Neither did mine but I bought it on amazon and added it. They just look too awesome.

well not just that i mean after 3 shots youre burning your hand.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
nice!

for a second there I thought you had some sort of crazy next level sight mounted on that thing...

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
for a second there I thought you had some sort of crazy next level sight mounted on that thing...

i dont like the idea of technical failure between me and my primary home defense, i don't use locks.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
i dont like the idea of technical failure between me and my primary home defense, i don't use locks.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post

yep thats entirely too long, plus i don't have kids so thats not a problem.

DigitalChaos

yea, waaaay too long. Fuck keys (and anything electronic). Simplex locks are where it's at.

Locks are for more than just kids. It stops theft when you aren't home. It stops a gun from being used against you if you have multiple around the house.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
yea, waaaay too long. Fuck keys (and anything electronic). Simplex locks are where it's at.

Locks are for more than just kids. It stops theft when you aren't home. It stops a gun from being used against you if you have multiple around the house.

if you mean the trigger locks that instand release with a button combo that you can set yourself then yeah, lived with a girl that had 3 kids and i had to have one by law in cali

DigitalChaos

No, i mean a goddamned SIMPLEX LOCK. It's a very specific thing.

Here is an example of a simplex lock in gun storage: http://www.shotlock.com/ (it's what I have pictured with my shotgun above)

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

I like the looks of the AR one except that in their picture it looks like it doesn't accommodate vertical foregrips.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
nice!

similar to my other shotgun

great deal courtesy of our very own Vigilante

Cody
User Deleted

that's fucking NICE bro how much did you spend on mods?

DigitalChaos

Nice! I wish I waited for the longer tube for the extra +2. I also wanted to add the extra side saddle but it won't fit in the wall safe. Suppose I could do the velcro mount method but meh...

What ever happened with that Vigilante dude? Last I remember, he went out into the Appalachians or something.