General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
If misogyny did cause him to flip his shit (alongside mental instability, autism, whatever) then what's the difference between that and someone who killed other people over drug money, or a personal argument?

There isn't any. The real problem is how easily he was able to kill other people, beyond his god given pussy-bodied natural abilities. Access to firearms is a little too loose in this country, but i don't give a shit what motivated him. It could have been getting picked on like columbine and VA tech, or just being an angry asshole like the guy who shot someone for texting, or loud music. People flip for many reasons. We can't prevent all of them through tumblr awareness.

What's disgusting is the tweets i've seen proclaiming that this killing spree has a fucking upside, by raising awareness for violence against women or some stupid shit

fuck it ill just copypasta

There is no gun control law being currently proposed that would have stopped this shooting spree. There's no law on the books now that would stop him from ramming people with his car or stabbing people.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
I can't believe some of my parental units and their friends liked the show. It was like torture to watch. Even 2.5 Men with Sheen was better. Re-enforces why I don't have a tv.

2 & 1/2 men was way better than BBT. the only good episode i ever saw of BBT was the one where sheldon was in the ball pit none of the other episodes ever held my interest, and roseanne's daughters boyfriend (80's kids will konw) only got that part due to his previous secondary role on roseanne he acts about as well as a plastic ronald mcdonald, maybe worse.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

mad rats fuck

stop editing your posts
I am an intellectual who is destined for greatness. I would never perform a low-class service job.
*lights joint*

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
fuck it ill just copypasta

There is no gun control law being currently proposed that would have stopped this shooting spree. There's no law on the books now that would stop him from ramming people with his car or stabbing people.

this is going to amaze you but i spent my whole weekend and today on forums and playing wow i havent seen a single news clip or read a single link about this dumb shit, but i bet the words assault rifle have appeared at least 3000 times an hour in conjunction with people's opinions about it.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
there is no law in the books anywhere that would have prevented this crime

also

you would have to eliminate his access to knives as well as cars to prevent it completely

You think he can murder that many people with a car? You think knives are equally effective as a weapon system? If you say yes, we are done.

Theater 9 could have TOTALLY been done with a steak knife. Let's put it this way - if that ass wipe came after you with a bat, or a 45 in your own home - which scenario would you prefer? You have half a chance to run or fight off an attacker with a melee weapon, especially if he's already attacking someone else. The kid wasn't a fucking ninja. Stop pretending everything is equally lethal, it's juvenile at best.

Cody
User Deleted

i did see they are gonna take alaskan bush people off they air, they got shot at as well, why isnt that all over the news?

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad rats fuck View Post
stop editing your posts

who will be left to be CEOs and national politicians then ????

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad rats fuck View Post
stop editing your posts

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
You think he can murder that many people with a car? You think knives are equally effective as a weapon system? If you say yes, we are done.

Theater 9 could have TOTALLY been done with a steak knife. Let's put it this way - if that ass wipe came after you with a bat, or a 45 in your own home - which scenario would you prefer? You have half a chance to run or fight off an attacker with a melee weapon, especially if he's already attacking someone else. The kid wasn't a fucking ninja. Stop pretending everything is equally lethal, it's juvenile at best.

he did more damage with his car, knife, and a "hammer" of some sort than he did with his gun

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

every.single.fucking.time. you people cry for more gun control after one of these attacks and it ***always*** has the opposite effect... More idiots buy guns to get out ahead of dumbass legislation. when are you going to learn?

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

he planned on plowing his car through a bunch of people while a beach party was going on

that would have killed way more people than a fucking fully automatic machine gun

dudes in china have gone on stabbing sprees in elementary schools with a 5 inch knife and killed 20 students no problem

Cody
User Deleted

if you remove guns youll have more crazies building IED's i dont give 2 shits what you take away a murderous psycho will find a way. I can flip your house over with nothing but a Co2 bottle for a pellet pistol, 2 pounds of powdered aluminum, and a gallon of gas.

Cody
User Deleted

oh, and one servo with enough force to pierce the lead cap on the Co2 and a finish nail

for UFT the word mincer.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

dudes in china have gone on stabbing sprees in elementary schools with a 5 inch knife and killed 20 students no problem

Look it up again. That story is really an example of knives being less lethal than guns. 24 stabbed, 0 died.

"The victims were treated at three hospitals.[11] Two of the children were taken to hospitals located outside Guangshan County to receive better care.[13] None of the victims were fatally wounded.[14]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenpen...chool_stabbing

It's obvious that guns are more effective as a lethal weapon to anyone who isn't being purposefully ignorant. This is why PD, army, and open carry activists and many here on genmay prefer to use guns for self defense over katanas, steak knives and whatnot.

Last edited by lollersk8s; 05-27-2014 at 10:56 PM..

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
if you remove guns youll have more crazies building IED's i dont give 2 shits what you take away a murderous psycho will find a way. I can flip your house over with nothing but a Co2 bottle for a pellet pistol, 2 pounds of powdered aluminum, and a gallon of gas.

This requires a much higher degree of planning, knowledge and craftsmanship. Unibomber was a very smart man. This punk was an impulsive idiot. When it comes to targeting individuals, nothing really beats a gun for cost, ease of use and effectiveness.

If there was a better option, it would be commonly used and favored by everyone for law enforcement, military and self defense.