General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

before you know it you'll have shaving club subscription sending you creme and blades

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
altoghter i spent $100 USD and i have enough blades to last me for at least six months if not longer, and that's assuming shaving everyday

idk, maybe $100 is a lot for you

oh so are you now indecisive which is cheaper it seems

perhaps your life savings are going towards your italian shaving cream habit

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
rich and consistent lather through out the face, it's essential that it is uniform and that it doesn't clump up, it also raises the hairs making them easier to cut

it's really a night and day difference with a proper wet shaving razor, good blades, and good cream (the cream idk how important it is i can't speak from experience and i can't imagine it making a world of difference but who knows)

either way wet shaving is superior if only because of how much money you save on replaceable blades, let alone the actual closeness of the shave and overall less irritation

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Mustang III on it's way here

Nice. I got the Mustang 2 v2 since I'm a beginner and don't need 100w.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Nice. I got the Mustang 2 v2 since I'm a beginner and don't need 100w.

oh yeah, it's III v2, brand new and bit under 400 american w/ postage so it's a good deal imo

old amp sounds like shit and this is big enough to play gigs if necessary. Not too interested in playing around with the modeling, I hope it's simple to use

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
oh yeah, it's III v2, brand new and bit under 400 american w/ postage so it's a good deal imo

old amp sounds like shit and this is big enough to play gigs if necessary. Not too interested in playing around with the modeling, I hope it's simple to use

It's really simple. I haven't messed with it, I went through the effects to see what each one sounded like, but that's about it. I got the $200 one at Guitar Center. The tube amp my uncle gave me is a pain to sit down and practice on, it's way too loud.

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
oh so are you now indecisive which is cheaper it seems

perhaps your life savings are going towards your italian shaving cream habit

u w0t?

is google translate not working 100 percent for you tonight?

wet shaving is orders of magnitude cheaper than using a mach 3 or fusion

and just a better method all around, i'm sorry this makes you so angry, maybe you finns don't have much facial hair (low T)

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
u w0t?

is google translate not working 100 percent for you tonight?

wet shaving is orders of magnitude cheaper than using a mach 3 or fusion

and just a better method all around, i'm sorry this makes you so angry, maybe you finns don't have much facial hair (low T)

Sounds like you have serious cognitive issues, which is not surprising

First you tell me how much cheaper your cute little sperghobby is, but then you go on and berate me for some arbitrary $100 sum you made up? Which one is it, am I throwing extra money down the drain or just too cheap for $100? Are you too mad to think properly? Hm, perhaps it's just cognitive dissonance

Yes, you are saving money, much like fattoraid saves money in his cute little hobby

Dude spends money on fancy shaving cream, no one notices a difference and you still look like a stand-in for a bumfights dvd

g|aSsJaw

Quote:

First you tell me how much cheaper your cute little sperghobby is, but then you go on and berate me for some arbitrary $100 sum you made up? Which one is it, am I throwing extra money down the drain or just too cheap for $100? Are you too mad to think properly? Hm, perhaps it's just cognitive dissonance

Yes, you are saving money, much like fattoraid saves money in his cute little hobby

Dude spends money on fancy shaving cream, no one notices a difference and you still look like a stand-in for a bumfights dvd

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

are you drunk or is google translate really not working for you tonight?

i spent $100, a one time expense for the full starter kits with enough blades to last a very, very long time

the handle/razor isn't going anywhere, the bowl isn't gonna exactly fall apart, etc. etc. etc.

for comparison a new mach fusion razor/handle costs $12 and the replacement cartridges are sold in packs of 4 for $16

meanwhile replacement blades cost 10 cents a piece for a wet shave razor

but again, perhaps $100 usd for quality products that will last a very, very long time is just too expensive for you

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
It's really simple. I haven't messed with it, I went through the effects to see what each one sounded like, but that's about it. I got the $200 one at Guitar Center. The tube amp my uncle gave me is a pain to sit down and practice on, it's way too loud.

tbh when I play at home, most of the time I play without an amp

going to put some presets in and drag it to band practice

g|aSsJaw

Quote:

i spent $100, a one time expense for the full starter kits with enough blades to last a very, very long time

the handle/razor isn't going anywhere, the bowl isn't gonna exactly fall apart, etc. etc. etc.

for comparison a new mach fusion razor/handle costs $12 and the replacement cartridges are sold in packs of 4 for $16

but again, perhaps $100 usd for quality products that will last a very, very long is just too expensive for you

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:

Yes, and while you're pretending it's cheaper than what I do, you berated me for being apparently too cheap for this $100 you stupid fucking mongoloid

Quote:

but again, perhaps $100 usd for quality products that will last a very, very long is just too expensive for you
there you go again

also calling on your figures, though I am guessing you're just ting all along

you and your fucking italian shaving creams and feather blades (that cost 10 cents a pop )

ITS A BATHROOM FEDORA MILORD
SET PHASERS TO SPERG

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Yes, and while you're pretending it's cheaper than what I do, you berated me for being apparently too cheap for this $100 you stupid fucking mongoloid

there you go again

you and your fucking italian shaving creams and feather blades (that cost 10 cents a pop )

SET PHASERS TO SPERG

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

there you go again

SET PHASERS TO SPERG

you really think i'm just making these figures up?

here see for yourself:

gillete:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...0mach%20fusion

wet shaving kits and associated accessories:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...Amercu+shaving

let me know how it feels to get your shit pushed in this hard