Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

and i didn't accuse you of being too cheap, but rather too poor

get out, europoor

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

sorry, no 10 cent blades there

also, are you sure that the equipment you linked gives you a "rich and consistent lather through out the face"? After all, " it's essential that it is uniform and that it doesn't clump up,"

Because like you said, "it's really a night and day difference with a proper wet shaving razor, good blades, and good cream (the cream idk how important it is i can't speak from experience and i can't imagine it making a world of difference but who knows)"

I wonder what it's like to be such a manbaby that you have to bolster your manhood through fucking shaving equipment out of all the things in the fucking universe

well at least it's cheaper than buying a BMW

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

get out, europoor

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

also, are you sure that the equipment you linked gives you a "rich and consistent lather through out the face"? After all, " it's essential that it is uniform and that it doesn't clump up,"

Because like you said, "it's really a night and day difference with a proper wet shaving razor, good blades, and good cream (the cream idk how important it is i can't speak from experience and i can't imagine it making a world of difference but who knows)"

I wonder what it's like to be such a manbaby that you have to bolster your manhood through fucking shaving equipment out of all the things in the fucking universe

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

get out, europoor

well I guess some of my salary (you don't have one do you?) goes towards rent, but I guess there's priorities for everyone. For me I guess it's paying for an apartment, and for you its buying foreign razorblades so you can shave your face and youd mom's pubes in her apartment where she provides you with enough space for a spergcave of your own

Straw Man
RuHo

glassjaw

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
well I guess some of my salary (you don't have one do you?) goes towards rent, but I guess there's priorities for everyone. For me I guess it's paying for an apartment, and for you its buying foreign razorblades so you can shave your face and youd mom's pubes in her apartment where she provides you with enough space for a spergcave of your own

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

i was referring to the brush. just the brush. the brush is a better way to apply the cream to your face instead of using your hands. it's a 100 x better. i thought it was myself but it truly is superior, plus no cream gets on your hands, give it at try some time and let me know what you think (if you can afford it, don't worry, a cheap(er) brush only costs $5 or $10 at the most )

Quote:

looks like the blades are 50 cent per piece, still way cheaper than a cartridge for the fusion which costs $4 a piece

and whatever, it all has very little to do with "blostering manhood", i just want a closer and smoother shave, the multiblade cartidges irritate my face too much and just end up tugging too much hair all the while leaving behind some really dense stubble

i'm so sorry this is all giving you such a huge autism attack

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
i was referring to the brush. just the brush. the brush is a better way to apply the cream to your face instead of using your hands. it's a 100 x better. i thought it was myself but it truly is superior, plus no cream gets on your hands, give it at try some time and let me know what you think (if you can afford it, don't worry, a cheap(er) brush only costs $5 or $10 at the most )

looks like the blades are 50 cent per piece, still way cheaper than a cartridge for the fusion which costs $4 a piece

and whatever, it has nothing to do with "blostering manhood", i just want a closer and smoother shave, the multiblade cartidges irritate my face too much and just end up tugging too much hair all the while leaving behind some really dense stubble

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:

and whatever, it all has very little to do with "blostering manhood", i just want a closer and smoother shave, the multiblade cartidges irritate my face too much and just end up tugging too much hair all the while leaving behind some really dense stubble

the fattoraid of toiletry

do you wear a fedora when you shave

sl0ths
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES

i bought your mom

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

well i'm done here, looks like you got your shit pushed in every category and all you have left is cookie cutter fedora insults

ttyl

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
well i'm done here, looks like you got your shit pushed in every category and all you have left is cookie cutter fedora insults

ttyl

"well looks like I'm done here, I'm a fag that defines his manhood through a can of italian shaving cream and pretending to be sophisticated"

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:

ttyl

#rekt

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post