General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE AIR STRIKES YOU

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
However if a cartel launched the rockets, and we ordered entire cities of 100,000+ to evacuate because we're going to bomb them, many people may say that's a bit of an overreaction

I think Israel is commencing the last stage of their own final solution
What if the cartel had been doing that off and on for 50 years? Everything has a context..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

I think Israel is commencing the last stage of their own final solution
Could be, they have their own eugenics program already

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8468800.html

Killer_B

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese girl View Post
THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE AIR STRIKES YOU

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese girl View Post

BORKED

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Could be, they have their own eugenics program already

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8468800.html

"Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis"

I didn't know until recently how racist Israelis can be:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
>doesn't feel bad about his own country's involvent in ancient history
>but the jews who live in israel should totally GTFO because that country that colonial brits invented totally has more right to exist that than other country colonial brits invented.

#fucking rekt

Haven't thought of it that way.

Well to be fair, we are not a shitty theocracy, as much as some want us to be, and we don't need anyone to keep our enemies away for us.

Fundamentally Israel shouldn't exist because it was based on a shitty premise from the start - a country run by and around a religion. We most certainly shouldn't bank roll this abortion of a social experiment. Without our money Israel would be something like another Liberia.

We are not slowly squeezing Mexico out of the continent either - we have partnered with them through NAFTA and other arrangements, and nobody is lobbing rockets at anyone.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
:
We are not slowly squeezing Mexico out of the continent either - we have partnered with them through NAFTA and other arrangements, and nobody is lobbing rockets at anyone.

Why would Mexico lob rockets at us? All they have to do is keep walking across our unsecured border and squeeze out millions of greasy little taco benders on the north side of the river to beat us. It will take a couple decades but it's a strategy that's working.

We should take some notes from Israel on closing borders and at least attempting to keep undesirables out.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Why would Mexico lob rockets at us? All they have to do is keep walking across our unsecured border and squeeze out millions of greasy little taco benders on the north side of the river to beat us. It will take a couple decades but it's a strategy that's working.

We should take some notes from Israel on closing borders and at least attempting to keep undesirables out.

Or Israel can learn from us (remember the no rockets bit) and stop shitting on the Palestinians every chance they get. For instance palestinians pay taxes afaik but cannot vote. If I remember correctly we flipped our shit pretty hard over this, declared independence, fought our way out and have celebrated it ever since. Another difference between the two "British creations"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxatio...an_territories

Ps. I haven't heard that Mexican immigration rates have rebounded since reaching net zero recently

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
During October and November 2011 in response to Palestine's bid for full membership in the United Nations, admission to UNESCO, and Fatah's steps to reconcile with Hamas in the Fatah–Hamas conflict, Israel refused to transfer about $200 million in taxes collected.[2]

In response to Palestine securing an upgraded status in the UN pursuant to United Nations General Assembly resolution 67/19, Israel withheld the December 2012 tax transfer, and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said that "The Palestinians can forget about getting even one cent in the coming four months".[3] The withheld money will be used to pay Palestinian debts to the Israel Electric Corporation, and Lieberman also said that the Palestinians had a major debt with the Israeli water authority (Mekorot) that would have to be paid.[3] Both the Israel Electric Corporation and Mekorot are primarily owned by the government of Israel.

So basically the jews found a new way to steal muslim money, and more shit went down.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Or Israel can learn from us (remember the no rockets bit) and stop shitting on the Palestinians every chance they get. For instance palestinians pay taxes afaik but cannot vote. If I remember correctly we flipped our shit pretty hard over this, declared independence, fought our way out and have celebrated it ever since. Another difference between the two "British creations"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxatio...an_territories

Ps. I haven't heard that Mexican immigration rates have rebounded since reaching net zero recently

You're right: it's not really the immigration rate at this point. There's already so many of them here that their uncontrolled breeding is what is really going to eventually make this Mexico v. 2.0 http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rants/8456933/

And to be honest, I'm not going to even talk about any corollary between the revolutionary war and the Israeli / Palestinian conflict in regards to that tariff situation. I really don't know much about that.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
You're right: it's not really the immigration rate at this point. There's already so many of them here that their uncontrolled breeding is what is really going to eventually make this Mexico v. 2.0 http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rants/8456933/

And to be honest, I'm not going to even talk about any corollary between the revolutionary war and the Israeli / Palestinian conflict in regards to that tariff situation. I really don't know much about that.

There's nothing shocking in that article. Considering the total percent already here, native-born US citizen "mexicans" will total more than incoming Mexican citizens. Really what it boils down to is population growth when you remove the "Mexican" aspect of it; it can be argued as a good or a bad thing. Resources are limited everywhere and yet some countries are desperately trying to increase their populations. Like Germany and Russia, due to a widespread use of BC and low religious influence to procreate. I think Finland and Croatia probably have a similar struggle, being of reasonable size yet a population less than Los Angeles..

5ive

Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective