General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Naw man I'mma make you wash my drawers!
Old 09-16-2014, 05:53 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#406  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
on youtube people are getting skimmate. maybe my tank is too clean

When I had my CPR set-up, I fed an airline through it with a limewood airstone attached and got really fine, dense air bubbles in the chamber. It was awesome at skimming.
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 09-16-2014, 05:53 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#407  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
When I had my CPR set-up, I fed an airline through it with a limewood airstone attached and got really fine, dense air bubbles in the chamber. It was awesome at skimming.

Man that CPR aint jack shit I got acronyms for you cause you can't see me cause I'mma drop you in ICU
Old 09-16-2014, 05:55 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#408  

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.
 
mikeawesome's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
When I had my CPR set-up, I fed an airline through it with a limewood airstone attached and got really fine, dense air bubbles in the chamber. It was awesome at skimming.

you had both the limewood and venturi pump? I had a limewood skimmer before but it the wood always need replacing
__________________
RIP Malamute
Old 09-16-2014, 05:55 PM mikeawesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
#409  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
you had both the limewood and venturi pump? I had a limewood skimmer before but it the wood always need replacing

Yeah both. I fed the airline through the outflow chamber and kept the limewood airstone down below where the venturi pumps in. It worked great. It was a pretty common mod on ReefCentral back then.
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 09-16-2014, 05:57 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#410  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
Man that CPR aint jack shit I got acronyms for you cause you can't see me cause I'mma drop you in ICU

You're coming on too strong with your beef, it seems desperate. You have to be patient and wait for an opportunity to strike.
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 09-16-2014, 05:58 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#411  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
adjust yo collection cups nigga
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-16-2014, 05:58 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#412  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Yeah both. I fed the airline through the outflow chamber and kept the limewood airstone down below where the venturi pumps in. It worked great.

Whassup nigga, talkin them words and shit, dodgin my bullets like I'mma run out. I'm fresh out the joint and I'm rock hard.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:58 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#413  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
You're coming on too strong with your beef, it seems desperate. You have to be patient and wait for an opportunity to strike.

Patience is a virtue but its like gratitude and you know what my homeboy Joe Stalin put it best when he preached it as "gratitude is a sickness suffered by dawgs" know what I mean? Break yo self.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:59 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#414  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
adjust yo collection cups nigga

BD droppin knowledge
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 09-16-2014, 05:59 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#415  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
adjust yo collection cups nigga

I got that shit tweaked and on lock like the net at a toll booth on the turnpike.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:00 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#416  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
Patience is a virtue but its like gratitude and you know what my homeboy Joe Stalin put it best when he preached it as "gratitude is a sickness suffered by dawgs" know what I mean? Break yo self.

...the fuck is going on here, good sir?
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-16-2014, 06:02 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#417  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
...the fuck is going on here, good sir?

Kung FU!
Old 09-16-2014, 06:03 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#418  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
NO, FU!
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-16-2014, 06:05 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#419  

Aldaris
 
Aldaris's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
NO, FU!

Old 09-16-2014, 06:07 PM Aldaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
#420  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.