General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Butthole Eliminator

FS: Digital G-Shocks, ABC watches, and a Seiko Orange Monster

I need to give up some watches for Christmas funds. Up for sale is an assorted collection of the watches. They are mostly Casios and one Seiko Orange Monster Diver's watch . All prices are CONUS shipped and in USD, FPO/APO is okay at no extra cost.

I accept only verified PayPal and I take care of the fees. These will be shipped by standard First Class, Priority mail is $3 more. International shipping (That includes Canada) will cost $15-25 USD extra.

In order from left to right with description and price:

Casio Protrek PRG-40SJ - This is the JDM model. All units are in metric. All ABC (Altimeter, Barometer, Compass) functions work perfect. Crystal is perfect. The light is bright, and the bezel turns smooth. No original box, no papers, $115 Shipped

G-Shock GW-2310BD - No scratches on the watch or crystal, a few desk diving marks on the bracelet. Black and gold color schematic on an all black stainless steel bracelet. Bracelet is currently sized for 6 inches, but I still have all the links and bars. I wore it only a few times, and this watch will be shipped in the original box with papers. $135 shipped

Seiko SKX781 Orange Monster - Comes with the rubber Z-20 strap, crystal is scratchless. There are some "desk diving" marks on the back of the watch head, but crystal and bezel is without a mark. This is perhaps one of the greatest "Bang for the Buck" watches available. What Seiko and Citizen can do that no Swiss company could do is make an automatic for less than $200. This is such a watch and it performs like it's $500. It keeps as good time as you can expect from a mid-level automatic. Expect +15 second/day to -10 seconds/day. This was my everyday watch until I got a Marathon TSAR. The lume is of Seiko's high standards and will last throughout most of the night. No boxes or tags, just the watch. Brand new is $180. Selling this baby at $125 shipped

Modified G-Shock GW-7900CD-9JF display in the GW-7900B bezel and straps. This is a JDM and domestic hybrid. I originally had a 7900B (domestic model that had a negative, all black display) and the yellow JDM 7900CD-9JF watches. I then decided to swap the bezels and straps. I ended up with a black 7900 with a positive display and a yellow 7900 with the negative display. I gave the yellow one away to a friend and was left with the black one. Tough Solar and Multiband 6, meaning the battery recharges with sunlight and it automatically syncs with the official government time. . The watch is in near mint condition, crystal is flawless. I will ship it in either the JDM cardboard box with paper and tags or the standard G-Shock tin can with paper and tags. $165 shipped

G-Shock DW-9900MD Mad Dog Frogman - A collectors Frogman, This watch just isn't my flavor and has been sitting in it's box most of the time. Has a stripped bezel screw, other than that, the watch is pretty much perfect. Ships in the original box with papers. You usually see this on ebay from $250 to $300. I'm selling for $205 shipped

Casio Pathfinder PAW-1200 - Pathfinder. Another ABC watch. Big and bulky watch, which is what Pathfinders are all about. Tough Solar and Atomic, meaning the battery recharges with sunlight and it automatically syncs with the official government time. Flawless crystal, has a small ding on the bezel. Watch will come with the nylon pouch, original paper box, and papers. $105 shipped

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Thank you for your time.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Butthole Eliminator

The Seiko Monster is SOLD. Thanks you D&S and buyer!

Butthole Eliminator

PAW-1200 is SOLD. Thank you D&S and buyer!

Butthole Eliminator

DW-9900MD Frogman is SOLD Thank you D&S and buyer!

Butthole Eliminator

G-Shock GW-2310BD is sold!

Butthole Eliminator

G-Shock GW-7900 is gone! only the Pro Trek left. It's a fantastic field watch. get it while it's still available.