General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
by the way, there are two major camps that use raw scores as evidence of genius. the higher numerical score says 140 is minimum genius level Mensa supports 135 as genius level IIRC
Unfortunately in 1969 I had no idea why I was being tested. I just thought it was fun and got me away from the idiots trying to teach me things I already knew or already knew were false so I did not make much of an effort.
I had no idea at the time that it was a full personality battery and IQ battery. In 9th grade after more "personality conflicts with teachers"(they got tired of me proving they were wrong) landed one of the bully's they aimed at me in the hospital they called in my stepfather and that was when I learned the result of the test's because I used a glass sitting in the room next door to the "adults" discusion to eavesdrop through the wall

Over several years various people at the M have found online IQ tests they were fond of. I got tired of taking them an posting the results after the first 4 or 5 as they all had the same result 153 on the stanford test. Indicating that they are not very precise.

As far as driving a car goes. I suck anything I can do in a car I have had to copy from someone better.
On a motorcycle??? When I took my USAF Base Licence obstacle course test on a bike I had for 3 days I impressed the old guy that had been running the course for 20 years. He had never seen anything like it in a 20 year old before.

Sorry if you jelly

Make Genmay Great Again

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Guess Who
BMW= Black Mans Wis lol