General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
VanFanel
THERE IS NO DATA HERE - NONE AT ALL! \o/
 
VanFanel's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post


Yeah, that looks just like 65%

65% OF POPULATION you nignogzaurus.
__________________
Das Auto.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:44 AM VanFanel is online now  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post


Yeah, that looks just like 65%




__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:17 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post


Yeah, that looks just like 65%

It does actually... Considering where all the people live. Except California should be completely blue all along the coast, I don't know anywhere that you can't have broadband unless you go way inland.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 01-06-2012, 01:25 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
It does actually... Considering where all the people live. Except California should be completely blue all along the coast, I don't know anywhere that you can't have broadband unless you go way inland.


Even if that map were accurate (it isn't) it still doesn't show what gramps arcana wants it to.



The FCC found in 2009 that of internet users, only 6% were using dial-up Internet connections as their main form of home access.
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:36 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Sounds about right... Dial up is so last century
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 01-06-2012, 01:37 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

Thermo1223
 
Thermo1223's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmhead View Post







This what I came here for
__________________
'09 Subaru Forester XT - Hauler
'14 Scion xD - It's cute...ugh
'04 VW Jetta Wagon TDI=FAILWAGON
Range - GTFO god :rolleyes:
Old 01-06-2012, 03:29 PM Thermo1223 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh33p View Post


my 2.4l would run all over that rust bucket

You have an s2000, right? How could you possibly think you could take on a GT allegedly running 15lbs of boost? They're not slow stock, and wake right the hell up when you do anything to them.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:26 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Even if that map were accurate (it isn't) it still doesn't show what gramps arcana wants it to.



The FCC found in 2009 that of internet users, only 6% were using dial-up Internet connections as their main form of home access.

That would be flawed data from surveys, and those types of surveys never so much as hint at reaching the area I live in. Dial up is pretty much all most people have around me. You're just old and senile, and are not aware of what life is like outside the nursing home.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:28 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
you do realize that dialup is all people have around you because you live in an area where some better isn't available, right? your area doesn't compare to the tens of millions of people living in large cities around the country. no one I know has dialup, most people don't even have land lines.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:16 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 
Yeah, I understand that fully - that's why I fucking live here, no people around to bother me, but 6%? I spent the day in boston today and that was enough for me.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
you do realize that dialup is all people have around you because you live in an area where some better isn't available, right? your area doesn't compare to the tens of millions of people living in large cities around the country. no one I know has dialup, most people don't even have land lines.

my dad doesn't even have caller ID
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
That would be flawed data from surveys, and those types of surveys never so much as hint at reaching the area I live in. Dial up is pretty much all most people have around me. You're just old and senile, and are not aware of what life is like outside the nursing home.



You're the one living on a street full of dialup users, and you're calling ME old and unaware of "life outside a nursing home"? Really? Do you even read the words you type back to yourself before you post them?


and by "the area I live in" what you probably mean is a goddamned trailer park or some other white trash equivalent. And I bet most of them there fine americans 'in the area you live in' including you probably have a dish on the porch or roof so none of you mouthbreathing sister-fuckers will miss a NASCAR race or an American Idol episode... right? Yet broadband is totally out of reach because THEM THERE FANCY SATTLIGHTS JUST WON'T REACH OUT HERE WITH US NON-SENILE FOLKS YEEHAW


holy shit you're stupid
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:12 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Yeah, I understand that fully - that's why I fucking live here, no people around to bother me, but 6%? I spent the day in boston today and that was enough for me.



__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:13 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
POPCORN!
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 01-06-2012, 06:25 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmhead View Post







__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.