General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Simple. I want to know where all this knowledge is coming from. I don't argue with anyone on this forum that knows their shit and can back it up with facts. If I don't know then I don't speak. If I think I know ill contribute and admit when I am wrong.

the FUCK you do
you post stupid shit all the damn time, then when everyone comes in and tells you how stupid it is, you tell everyone that they are wrong
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 06:55 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

someone else
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
And none of them are even remotely educated which is why they are where they are. This isn't Good Will Hunting, smart people don't sit in their cellars because they choose to.

Bullshit about tough times. No one goes from where you claim he was, with a head and passion like that to working at Lowe's. This isn't a movie. My point is that their should be no excuses to being where he is. I was hit by tough times too, I was laid off and didnt work for 8 months and I had a harder time than anyone getting back to work because at the time I only had 3 years of experience vs all the people older than me with more and willing to work for less. I doubt he is one of those people that didnt take a job because they wouldnt pay him his old salary.

I'm glad you think im not special, thats what I have been trying to prove. But everyone and their mother on this forum thinks I am some elite wall street millionaire that rapes the american dream from hard working american's and was born with a gold spoon in my mouth. Fact is, thats not the case by far.

-----------

Listen, why don't you stop cursing. "Commie fuck" really? Come on man. How old are you?

You really are detached from reality.

The mere fact that the economy was in a recession, so theres more current people than jobs, then there are college kids graduating with those degrees, makes way more people than jobs.

Who's cheaper to hire? fresh college graduates, or people with 10-15-20 years of experience? They already have some people on their staff with the experience, because they were some of the few who didnt lose their jobs. So they can afford to hire the young kids. Its not about making his old salary, its about college kids taking way less because they dont have to provide for a family.

And yes, your situation is exactly like his, because you two are in the same field. In the same state, no less. You think the job market is a LITTLE different in NYC then it is in bumfuck, TX?

None of us think you're wall street elite. You tote a fucking desktop across the city because you obviously arent important enough to merit a laptop.

I'm in my mid 20s, and recently graduated from a very good school. i'll curse as much as i damn well please. And yes, "commie fuck", you want to flaunt your POOR IMMIGRANT background, i'm going to take advantage of it as well.
__________________
Driving:
2005 Acura RSX Type-S
1996 Pontiac Trans Am - LT1 + T56, not stock
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Shooting:
Nikon D300, Rolleiflex 2.8F, Nikon F100, Olympus OM-1, Pentax 645
Old 06-14-2012, 07:05 PM someone else is offline  
Reply With Quote
#212  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
the FUCK you do
you post stupid shit all the damn time, then when everyone comes in and tells you how stupid it is, you tell everyone that they are wrong

prove it.
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:40 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#213  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
prove it.

no

i've actually gone through and pulled up posts and threads where you were being a complete fucking idiot before, and then you rehash the argument, try to come up with some new statement showing that you were correct all along, or you state that you still don't agree with anyone else
i don't give a shit, it's enough for me to know that you're an idiot and call you out on it
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 07:44 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#214  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else View Post
As for the mustang - first of all, if you think the 5.4 in the navi has much in common with the 5.4 in the OLD cobra you're stupid. A rotating assembly, valve train, and peripherals aren't gonna hold up to 100k miles of boost. Second of all, this Cobra we're talking about is 5.8L - I don't know the exacts, but I expect its a variation of the 6.2L in the Raptor. First of all, it isnt gonna make 662 on the stock high compression motor and be able to last with a fucking warranty. So yes, its going to take years to test different motor builds to withstand the power so that they can be warrantied, and then test different parts for the rest of the drivetrain to ensure it can handle 662 fucking horsepower. You think the rear end is the same in the Mustang GT? You think the internals on the transmission is the same? Do you think the suspension set up is the same? Heavier engine up front, so they have to go back and retune the suspension.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Modular_engine

Go read. Its based on the previous generation 5.4L which is based on what? The navigator motor. So what are you saying, another couple million in testing a motor .2l larger than the model it replaces which was supercharged?
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:47 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#215  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
no

i've actually gone through and pulled up posts and threads where you were being a complete fucking idiot before, and then you rehash the argument, try to come up with some new statement showing that you were correct all along, or you state that you still don't agree with anyone else
i don't give a shit, it's enough for me to know that you're an idiot and call you out on it

So you didnt think to save some of what you found?
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:48 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#216  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
So you didnt think to save some of what you found?

oh jenny, you're so cute in that you think i'd waste a bookmark on you
that's sweet
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 07:50 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#217  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Modular_engine

Go read. Its based on the previous generation 5.4L which is based on what? The navigator motor. So what are you saying, another couple million in testing a motor .2l larger than the model it replaces which was supercharged?

you'd have decent arguments if you actually read what you were posting

it's based on the previous GT500's 5.4 engine, which was tweaked substantially from the navigator
they also completely removed the iron cylinder liners, which meant that they had to do something to prevent the piston rings from digging into the aluminum of the block
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 07:56 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#218  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else View Post
You really are detached from reality.

The mere fact that the economy was in a recession, so theres more current people than jobs, then there are college kids graduating with those degrees, makes way more people than jobs.

Who's cheaper to hire? fresh college graduates, or people with 10-15-20 years of experience? They already have some people on their staff with the experience, because they were some of the few who didnt lose their jobs. So they can afford to hire the young kids. Its not about making his old salary, its about college kids taking way less because they dont have to provide for a family.

So you are implying that everyone who got laid off was replaced by college grads and was never able to recover?

Quote:

And yes, your situation is exactly like his, because you two are in the same field. In the same state, no less. You think the job market is a LITTLE different in NYC then it is in bumfuck, TX?
Do we want to really get into discussing how this can easily be remedied?

Quote:

I'm in my mid 20s, and recently graduated from a very good school. i'll curse as much as i damn well please. And yes, "commie fuck", you want to flaunt your POOR IMMIGRANT background, i'm going to take advantage of it as well.
You don't understand you moron, it doesn't lend you any credit. You graduated from a very good school and you feel its necessary to post like this to prove a point? You're no better than Tex or Asa. So grow up.
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:58 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#219  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
You don't understand you moron, it doesn't lend you any credit. You graduated from a very good school and you feel its necessary to post like this to prove a point? You're no better than Tex or Asa. So grow up.

and yet you going all ad hominem makes you better than se, tex, and myself?
please, explain that, i'm DYING to hear how that works
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 08:01 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#220  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
you'd have decent arguments if you actually read what you were posting

it's based on the previous GT500's 5.4 engine, which was tweaked substantially from the navigator
they also completely removed the iron cylinder liners, which meant that they had to do something to prevent the piston rings from digging into the aluminum of the block

http://jalopnik.com/5467038/the-ford...he-nissan-gt+r

Read this

Quote:
That, however, isn't the best part. Here's where it goes from "Gee, that's pretty neat" to "no way": Amortized out, this process is actually cheaper than a pressed-in cylinder liner. These machines can line virtually any bore diameter quickly and cheaply, and the process is both fast and easily scaleable. As an added bonus, it's accurate enough that no piston-to-bore matching is required the factory uses one size of piston, period.
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:02 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#221  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
do you think i mentioned it because i didn't know how they did it?
it doesn't cancel out the fact that the engine is substantially different from the navigator 5.4
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 08:05 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#222  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
and yet you going all ad hominem makes you better than se, tex, and myself?
please, explain that, i'm DYING to hear how that works

It doesn't make me better. But do you see me actively calling people names in my posts, going out of my way to develop puns like "commie fuck"?

Its not just shit head or fuck face, it was added as an extra thought. Why? Why even bother? It proves nothing and shows nothing but immaturity.
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:05 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#223  

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa View Post
do you think i mentioned it because i didn't know how they did it?
it doesn't cancel out the fact that the engine is substantially different from the navigator 5.4

Because I proved to you that it doesnt contribute to making this thing more expensive to test, design, and produce.
__________________
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of anyone else.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:06 PM Lurker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#224  

asa
I wear ladies underwear, and I smell like cheese.
 
asa's Avatar
 
commie fuck is a pun? really?
in what language?

and yes, i do see you actively insulting people in your posts, once again, why do you think i mentioned it?
and if it proves nothing and shows nothing but immaturity, how come you're doing it if you're better than us? and as an alternative, if you're not better than us, why the hell are you mentioning it at all?
__________________
1967 Ford Mustang, Inline Six, will i ever get this T5 installed?
my build
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=786083

Asa of the Infidel Crew
Old 06-14-2012, 08:07 PM asa is offline  
Reply With Quote
#225  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.