General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiholic View Post
Any shop will tint whatever you want, it's your money..

no

the most reputable shops around here FUCKING WILL NOT

just because some nig, redneck, guido or wetback will do it where you live doesn't mean 'ANY SHOP' will do it. And everything is relative.

If someone offered your mom $100 to blow them in front of your dad, she'd probably say "no"(one would hope) However, if someone offered your mom $1000 to suck them off and your dad would never know, she'd probably jump on that chance. Categorizing your mom as a 'do whatever you want' girl isn't really accurate, is it?

Last edited by Baloneyflaps; 07-07-2012 at 09:03 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
This is a false statement. I've been given a warning for tint in VA and I have TX plates. I know 2 people who have VA plates but have been ticketed for tint in MD.

The charge won't stick. Cops can ticket you for whatever you want. But if you fight it, and show actual proof that you do not live in the state, the ticket won't stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
no

just because some nig, redneck, guido or wetback will do it where you live doesn't mean 'ANY SHOP' will do it. And everything is relative.

If someone offered your mom $100 to blow them in front of your dad, she'd probably say "no"(one would hope) However, if someone offered your mom $1000 to suck them off and your dad would never know, she'd probably jump on that chance. Categorizing your mom as a 'do whatever you want' girl isn't really accurate, is it?

Pretty much. Unless you have a pass for whatever reason, most good, reputable tint shops won't run the risk of tinting a vehicle darker than it legally can be. When I had my tint done at pretty much the best shop in MA, I told them how dark I wanted to go and hes like, I can't do that on the front windows, and then I showed him my PI license and hes like, oh you're fine, lets make this fucker dark. The reputable shops won't break the law, even if there isnt that much of a chance they'll get fucked.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Shooting:
Nikon D300, Rolleiflex 2.8F, Nikon F100, Olympus OM-1, Pentax 645

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
no

True, a lot of shops (not located in ghetto areas) won't do darker than the law allows...but I think you're underestimating the number of shady tint shops located in every moderately large city. Like I said earler, there are shops who won't turn down a couple hundred bucks when it's very easy to do it cash only, and "forget" to put their little shop logo sticker on the drivers window.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
True, a lot of shops (not located in ghetto areas) won't do darker than the law allows...but I think you're underestimating the number of shady tint shops located in every moderately large city. Like I said earler, there are shops who won't turn down a couple hundred bucks when it's very easy to do it cash only, and "forget" to put their little shop logo sticker on the drivers window.

I am not underestimating anything. Only a total fool would think that just because something isn't legal would preclude that service or product being available. When has that EVER worked in practice?

REPUTABLE ≠ SHADY

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Seriously the shop doesn't get in trouble, YOU do so why won't they take your money? It's not like cheating on smog, they're not going to lose their "tint license"

All they do is warn you afaik, at least in CA. Maybe in other states they can actually get in trouble?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
I think Florida is pretty lax about it.

apparently

what is the requirement for getting an inspection sticker in FL? at least 3 of 4 wheels inflated and one rearview mirror not connected with duct tape?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Seriously the shop doesn't get in trouble, YOU do so why won't they take your money? It's not like cheating on smog, they're not going to lose their "tint license"

All they do is warn you afaik, at least in CA. Maybe in other states they can actually get in trouble?

I asked the question of a guy I once worked with that previously was a tinter and he said it was because they didn't need the bad rep of doing illegal tint since they had enough legitimate business. Despite what anyone says "lol it's my money it's my problem, etc etc" never forget that every now and then Joe Dirt or Leroy Nignog is still going to blame YOU when he gets a ticket for it. Just because there's no legal trail doesn't mean some idiot won't show up at your shop or ring your phone and complain that "omg why'd you give me illegal tint you asshole!?"

Reputable shops DO NOT NEED THAT BUSINESS

it's very easy to send those people down the street to BUBB RUBB'S WHISTLE TIPS AND WINDOW TINT SHOP and let all those fucktards deal with the consequences

joemama

Quote:
it's very easy to send those people down the street to BUBB RUBB'S WHISTLE TIPS AND WINDOW TINT SHOP and let all those fucktards deal with the consequences
Thanks for the business name idea if I ever open up a tint shop. We'll do spinnaz as well..

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Thanks for the business name idea if I ever open up a tint shop. We'll do spinnaz as well..

I can't wait for the radio spots

Fuck da POPO! Yo money is OUR money! We don' give a fuck if you pay cash money what the laws is! WOOWOO! We'll put cement on yo' windshield! tips on yo' exhaust! fucking nails in your gawdamn airbags! shiiiiit! we reputable at Bubb Rubb's! It don't matter what be legal if you gots money, dawg!

WOOOOWOOO!!!

joemama

Quote:
I can't wait for the radio spots

Fuck da POPO! Yo money is OUR money! We don' give a fuck if you pay cash money what the laws is! WOOWOO! We'll put cement on yo' windshield! tips on yo' exhaust! fucking nails in your gawdamn airbags! shiiiiit! we reputable at Bubb Rubb's! It don't matter what be legal if you gots money, dawg!

WOOOOWOOO!!!
We''l specialize in 30" rimz with the company logo on the hub. Cash money with cocaine and weed residue is still legal tender..

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:

We also copy your key while you're there, and write down the address off your registration

Free of charge if you have a nice car.....

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
We also copy your key while you're there, and write down the address off your registration

Free of charge if you have a nice car.....
In 3 minutes or less http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/t...oophole-868400

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

JPF_

OP, Where do you live and what color is your car?

Is it a wagon?

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
This is a false statement. I've been given a warning for tint in VA and I have TX plates. I know 2 people who have VA plates but have been ticketed for tint in MD.

Warnings mean dick. Likely the cop knew Va and TX don't talk, and so if he gave you a ticket, they'd never get paid and you'd never be back to get arrested, and that the Perry Nazi Youth won't honor their request for extradition, opting instead to execute you on sight.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

я~~~ я~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex я~~~ я~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone else View Post
and then I showed him my PI license and hes like,.

in other words, he thought you were a cop, and he kissed your ass. GG, abusing your "badge".

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

я~~~ я~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex я~~~ я~~~