General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
my bathroom is really small and the toilet is between the sink and the shower... it's like 6'x9'. I can literally easily touch opposite walls with outstretched arms on the short side

My bathroom is galley as hell. Probably 5'x10'? lol Same......Vanity > toilet > shower
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

cc88

guys your famous now ... finally mainstream notoriety .. longevity ---game of attrition.. you have the time...

INCEL!?

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

under the hood of shitmates nonrunning subaru

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
under the hood of shitmates nonrunning subaru

JFC. Bird nest, ground wire-nutted, fucking forest in the airbox. Just put some thermite on this and put it out of it's misery.
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

*rats nest

and yeah its getting sold to a website "we buy and tow junk cars" or something to that effect for ~2 fiddy

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
JFC. Bird nest, ground wire-nutted, fucking forest in the airbox. Just put some thermite on this and put it out of it's misery.

with that much dry/dead foliage I think all it needs is a match

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

my coworker at my last job was driving around with a dead rat under the hood for over a month before he found it

*before you ask - i drove the van one morning and noticed a rotten smell, it had been raining alot so i chocked it up to moisture infiltration in the cab. wasn't my work vehicle so whatever. coworker opens hood a month later and finds dead rat

Sup

hi

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

sup

Sup

nm, u?

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

nm

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Scientists say that in the worst case, a 30-foot-high lahar with the consistency of wet concrete could rumble through Orting at 50 mph if volcanic activity suddenly melted snow and ice on Rainier.

oh neat. sounds fun.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

https://www.facebook.com/phoy.phant/...6847092802237/

Ph Ph
17 hrs
I'm writing this on behalf of my parents. They live in Sacramento CA and they had to go through this earlier today. I don't understand how somebody can get this angry over an elderly man wearing camouflage t-shirt who never argued one word back to him. He's ok but when this happened he was paralyzed, confused from fear and shock.

This happened between 16th street and Broadway. All my father was doing was going to the farmer's market and looking for parking after he dropped my mom nearby, as soon as he found a parking spot this man walked and came out of nowhere yelling, screaming and harassing him and asking him why he was wearing that (he had a short sleeved camouflage cotton t-shirt on). My father knows little English and is in his mid 70's didn't answer him or didn't understand what he was saying to him, that angered the man more and he grabbed my father by his collar pulling his key necklace he had on and fist closed threatening he's going to kill him and how dare he wear that when his friends died in war yelling at him he should go back to his country he's not welcomed here and accused him of being a Vietnamese communists. My father is far from a communist, he served in the Vietnam War for Laos on the US side.

My mother heard all the commotion going on and ran across the street to help him and that's when he released my father and the video was recorded in case it escalated to something more. My parents was afraid and left immediately afterwards they don't know who this man is to do anything. I'm angered they had to go through this nobody should have to go through this.

If you want to share it's public on my page can share it from there, it won't let me make it public on here.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

going to bill burr standup on 17th

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
https://www.facebook.com/phoy.phant/...6847092802237/

Ph Ph
17 hrs
I'm writing this on behalf of my parents. They live in Sacramento CA and they had to go through this earlier today. I don't understand how somebody can get this angry over an elderly man wearing camouflage t-shirt who never argued one word back to him. He's ok but when this happened he was paralyzed, confused from fear and shock.

This happened between 16th street and Broadway. All my father was doing was going to the farmer's market and looking for parking after he dropped my mom nearby, as soon as he found a parking spot this man walked and came out of nowhere yelling, screaming and harassing him and asking him why he was wearing that (he had a short sleeved camouflage cotton t-shirt on). My father knows little English and is in his mid 70's didn't answer him or didn't understand what he was saying to him, that angered the man more and he grabbed my father by his collar pulling his key necklace he had on and fist closed threatening he's going to kill him and how dare he wear that when his friends died in war yelling at him he should go back to his country he's not welcomed here and accused him of being a Vietnamese communists. My father is far from a communist, he served in the Vietnam War for Laos on the US side.

My mother heard all the commotion going on and ran across the street to help him and that's when he released my father and the video was recorded in case it escalated to something more. My parents was afraid and left immediately afterwards they don't know who this man is to do anything. I'm angered they had to go through this nobody should have to go through this.

If you want to share it's public on my page can share it from there, it won't let me make it public on here.

PTSD + stupidity is a terrible combination.