General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
just send a text to yourself with the level and number where you parked
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 05-21-2018, 04:05 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3301  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
just send a text to yourself with the level and number where you parked


Some of us will not participate in the sorcery you propose.
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 05-21-2018, 07:28 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3302  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Some of us will not participate in the sorcery you propose.

or a picture
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 05-21-2018, 08:28 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3303  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
or a picture

You cannot trick me into your hellbound ways. Your tongue will never lead me to damnation
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 05-21-2018, 09:27 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3304  

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top
 
dipshit.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
just send a text to yourself with the level and number where you parked

It was the early 90's, broseph. Such wizardry did not exist.




(Now-a-days, I just take a picture of the nearest lightpost signage)
__________________
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:37 AM dipshit. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3305  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 05-29-2018, 06:33 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3306  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
just send a text to yourself with the level and number where you parked

Did that a few weeks ago when I flew out to Oregon thinking at the time that I was absolutely brilliant for doing so. Then my phone decides to do a full security wipe while it's in my pocket out West. After 5 hours of restoring from a backup on my laptop, I realize that I lost that note and every picture I had taken for the entire week since it wiped our last day out there. Spent a good 45 minutes sweating to death in the airport garage pushing the remote lock button and listening for the horn. Fuuuuuuck
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 05-29-2018, 09:32 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3307  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
climbed with some weird guy. he was experienced, but he got so angry/stressed over little things, and nearly yelled at me for wanting to take a 4-5 minute break to eat and drink water. all his gear was 10+ years old, and whenever he took off his pack, for some reason it took him like 5 minutes to put it back on. like he had 15 layers on and was shifting each of them, fiddling with pockets, then struggling to find the same buckle on his pack every time
Old 05-29-2018, 09:57 PM aoeoae is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3308  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
like it's normal to have testy moments in big trips like this. everyone is tired, at least a little stressed & on edge. but this guy would go nuclear over very minor slips. everything about safety, all this "that's very dangerous," for the equivalent of forgetting to signal before a turn. guy didn't even bring a first aid kit so he had to borrow mine
Old 05-29-2018, 10:10 PM aoeoae is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3309  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Did that a few weeks ago when I flew out to Oregon thinking at the time that I was absolutely brilliant for doing so. Then my phone decides to do a full security wipe while it's in my pocket out West. After 5 hours of restoring from a backup on my laptop, I realize that I lost that note and every picture I had taken for the entire week since it wiped our last day out there. Spent a good 45 minutes sweating to death in the airport garage pushing the remote lock button and listening for the horn. Fuuuuuuck

Excuses, excuses.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 05-29-2018, 11:36 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3310  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
hi pals
__________________
Sup
Old 06-02-2018, 10:13 AM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3311  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
this hole blows
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-02-2018, 12:38 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3312  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
killme
__________________
Sup
Old 06-02-2018, 08:34 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3313  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
you do me then I'll do you
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-03-2018, 02:47 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3314  

Killer_B
 
Killer_B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoeoae View Post
climbed with some weird guy. he was experienced, but he got so angry/stressed over little things, and nearly yelled at me for wanting to take a 4-5 minute break to eat and drink water. all his gear was 10+ years old, and whenever he took off his pack, for some reason it took him like 5 minutes to put it back on. like he had 15 layers on and was shifting each of them, fiddling with pockets, then struggling to find the same buckle on his pack every time

did you poz his neghole to help make him less tense and reduce his stress

or did you simply out-alpha him, mouthraping him to shut his ass up
__________________
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:42 AM Killer_B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3315  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.