General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Pico
i fuck retarded people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androktasie
Well, I didn't get to use the code (invalid in 3 different cities in Orange County CA as well as Ohio, but I did call up Pizza hut and stated that I was planning my dinner on the code that was suddenly revoked. Apparantly, HL is a printed code sent by their customer service and was never meant to be put online.

So after I told them that and a small bug with their website about how you can't successfully add locations under the classic interface, the lady on the phone said they're mailing me a REAL free pizza coupon. w00t! The funny part is I refrenced both FatWallet and Genmay for their documentation, so they will be reading all of this! GG
B& this

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

las Vegas
I miss Ronny

Its so cool snacking on a free pizza all day,

is pizza fattening?

las Vegas
I miss Ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico
B& this
What is pizzahut going to do to us?

Tape
Endlessly Sticky

Quote:
Well, I didn't get to use the code (invalid in 3 different cities in Orange County CA as well as Ohio, but I did call up Pizza hut and stated that I was planning my dinner on the code that was suddenly revoked. Apparantly, HL is a printed code sent by their customer service and was never meant to be put online.

So after I told them that and a small bug with their website about how you can't successfully add locations under the classic interface, the lady on the phone said they're mailing me a REAL free pizza coupon. w00t! The funny part is I refrenced both FatWallet and Genmay for their documentation, so they will be reading all of this! GG
or B7

Abu
pwned

thats funny shit.

especialy since i work at dominos fucking pizza hut with their fagy black uniforms

MagicStick

PIZZOWNT

I Peddle Exotic Augies
Augieonfire
Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > y

Quote:

o no u sure got us

Pico
i fuck retarded people

Quote:
Originally Posted by las Vegas
What is pizzahut going to do to us?
i dont know, we have 24 hours

Supafly TNT

vault, and your roommie should lay off the pizza and stick to the salad, he's a fat lop

Androktasie

I just wanted them to see how badly they fucked up and how much it's appreciated.

Try giving them a call at 800-948-8488. If they ask about any real problems, point out that you get an error when you try to add a new location for delivery with the classic interface - it says the email is already registered to another location.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:09 PM  

EllitoGay
I bought 10 shares of Google stock and all I got was -$1000. GOOG STOCK LOL

nice

Mungo Gangalor

I missed out

helpmemister

WOOOT I just picked up my 4th pizza. Bless this day.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:

man fuck you

IcW@teR
Ice Cool

Quote:

so when did you become full of shit?