General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
See how much easier that is? Then we can read what he wants without having to click out, which is a pain in the ass,

[/RANT]

Wel for one, all the links have useless descriptions (too long, too detailed). I guess that's what you get if you just copy pasta, and that's what people do.

barebones:
Shuttle SA76G2 V2 - AM3 AMD 760G ATI Radeon 3000

cpu:
AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition

ram:
Patriot Gamer Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR2 800

so much more effective!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.

Since when could we swear in cghmn thread titles?
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf

w00tpickles

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapling View Post
it is the BC to be fair...

and fuck y'all, i'm with Tex. write that shit out you selfish bastards, i don't have enough RAM on this Win98 Classic to load your fucking pics

And exactly how I did it, and on a fucking iPad, to boot!!

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiah View Post
Wel for one, all the links have useless descriptions (too long, too detailed). I guess that's what you get if you just copy pasta, and that's what people do.

barebones:
Shuttle SA76G2 V2 - AM3 AMD 760G ATI Radeon 3000

cpu:
AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition

ram:
Patriot Gamer Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR2 800

so much more effective!

nice attempt with teh goatse trap.

But yes, that's even better, I just did copy/paste to get mostly pertinent info.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Daddy View Post
Since when could we swear in cghmn thread titles?

I get to cuz I'm special.

--John Hobbs

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
nice attempt with teh goatse trap.

But yes, that's even better, I just did copy/paste to get mostly pertinent info.
But you see, doing that is so useless! Clicking on the links and seeing a properly formatted page with pics and everything is a far faster way to see what kind of build you're looking for than trying to decipher that shit you just copy-pasted.

If you're too lazy to keep that kind of crap out of your post, then don't expect the fickle intarweb reader with an sub-1s attention span to care for what you're trying to say. The ratio crap to relevant information in the links you made is off the fucking charts.

With the 'bad' example that your posted, at least people know without looking that it's a link to newegg (unless you chose to be an asshole about it and link to goatse instead), and that they can just click to view the relevant information (read: look at pics).

Fiah

As long as we're linking to stuff:

fotoboek maken

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiah View Post
But you see, doing that is so useless! Clicking on the links and seeing a properly formatted page with pics and everything is a far faster way to see what kind of build you're looking for than trying to decipher that shit you just copy-pasted.

If you're too lazy to keep that kind of crap out of your post, then don't expect the fickle intarweb reader with an sub-1s attention span to care for what you're trying to say. The ratio crap to relevant information in the links you made is off the fucking charts.

With the 'bad' example that your posted, at least people know without looking that it's a link to newegg (unless you chose to be an asshole about it and link to goatse instead), and that they can just click to view the relevant information (read: look at pics).

But it illustrated my point, had I known the info (AMD PhenomII 6-core, 2.8Ghz), I'd've done that instead. And it's still better than nothing.

--John Hobbs

Kamryn
pwned

thanks...for sharing...

XJumper84
Father of the Crate Face, Keeper of the Crate Face

I'm sorry the [rant] [/rant] tags aren't showing up properly. did you say something of worth?

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJumper84 View Post
I'm sorry the [rant] [/rant] tags aren't showing up properly. did you say something of worth?

Yes, I did:

Quote:

--John Hobbs

Legend

Ideas?

Quote:
Why the HELL do you people INSIST on posting links to various components, without actually putting a damned NAME on them??

Suggestions?

Quote:
put it down like this:

Thanks!