General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
MisterKinish
ChopGawd
 
MisterKinish's Avatar
 
Get it all out. I mean it. Really.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:02 PM MisterKinish is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra3t0r View Post
Get it all out. I mean it. Really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pra3t0r View Post
haha, you don't really know what percentage is interested in his platform. Nobody does. You might find out at the Republican National Convention, but probably not. You might find out on Election Day, most likely not. The truth is, there are now well-documented reports coming in from all over the country about how the GOP is screwing over delegates who do not support McCain. Treasonous actions being committed by untouchable members of the GOP. The most recent event occuring in Texas. What they've done is clearly illegal. So who's going to call for these individuals to be arrested? Not people like you. But hey, I'm not going to share the article with someone who dismisses facts as babblings from a consipracy nut. No. The right people know what's going on, that's all that matters.


Wow.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-20-2008, 06:11 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.
 
Doctor Octagon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra3t0r View Post
Get it all out. I mean it. Really.

You (and all your nutjob conspiracy brothers) are the reason I didn't vote for Ron Paul.
__________________
Don't crush it when you sit up on it.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:37 PM Doctor Octagon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

MisterKinish
ChopGawd
 
MisterKinish's Avatar
 
hahaha, all the anti-Ron Paul pit dwellers have reported in.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:46 PM MisterKinish is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra3t0r View Post
hahaha, all the anti-Ron Paul pit dwellers have reported in.

I'm not anti-Ron Paul, I'm pro-reality.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:52 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octagon View Post
You (and all your nutjob conspiracy brothers) are the reason I didn't vote for Ron Paul.

That was what really raised my eyebrow as well, although not being American it had no impact on my vote.

Having said that, it appears Ron Paul's platform coincidentally also had no impact on anyone's vote, at least not in his favour.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 04-20-2008, 09:52 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I'm not anti-Ron Paul, I'm pro-reality.

Yep
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 04-20-2008, 09:52 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.