General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
1MeanBean
 
They consult with the crystals.
__________________
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Old 05-16-2008, 12:28 AM 1MeanBean is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOFH
"Paranoia, delusions? No, not really," I say, suppressing more evidence than Lord Hutton, knowing it probably wouldn't help to mention the PFY's conspiracy theories about moon landings, vapour trails, petrol prices, UFOs, train spotters, global warming, ECHELON, mind control and scoutmasters (to name but a few) - even if most of them are true.

I think the brits are spying on free willy and joe pitts
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 05-16-2008, 12:02 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

wwilliam54
 
people with fualty logic using logical connections to explain events
/thread
__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 05-16-2008, 11:29 PM wwilliam54 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

wwilliam54
 
BTW
Bill Gates stole good ideas to make a base then used FUD to take over the market

nothing amazing, just a good use of peoples ignorance
__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 05-16-2008, 11:32 PM wwilliam54 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Mr. Susan
 
Why's everyone hatin' on ry? He's obviously opperating on a different level that we can't even begin to comprehend. Ry, you should publish a book.
__________________
Welcome to gen[G]ay
Old 05-17-2008, 05:46 AM Mr. Susan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Susan View Post
Why's everyone hatin' on ry? He's obviously opperating on a different level that we can't even begin to comprehend. Ry, you should publish a book.

Yeah...on such a different level that even the drooling kid in the corner is jealous
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 05-17-2008, 06:19 AM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

crumbaker
 
crumbaker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
oh one more thing...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

You or I would probably be related to them as well, wtf 9nth cousins do you realise how many various famous and political figures we'd all be related to?

I definately believe there's true conspiracies out there and even possibly the Bush dynasty has some sinistar ultimate goal (I have a hunch on that one), but when you make stupid connections like these without real proof it makes it all that much harder to find the real truth for fear of being ridiculed.

Man you're drawing at straws, if you want real evidence go to a library not fucking youtube.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:55 PM crumbaker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
what did you do before the internet?
were you just sitting in a field, doing drugs and writing down your insane mutterings?

I was on the internet long before I found drugs... and I wrote down insane mutterings long before I did drugs...
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 05-18-2008, 03:55 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

deeznutz
 
deeznutz's Avatar
 
LONG POST AHEAD.... BUT YOU WOULD DO A DISERVICE NOT TO READ(I DON'T POST IN THE PIT OFTEN) PLZ READ MY SHIT! PLZ?


I have a question, but 1st... Freewilly and his ilk obviously jumped out the window a LONG time ago, so there is no saving/redemption for the man. now with that outta the way:

Does anyone honestly believe that the Government(or yes, even shadow government) does not withhold or conspire to engage in certain events/"discoveries" Maybe there some "things" the John does of the world can not handle, if they were to find out the 100% truth. Maybe some of these "things" would shake the very core of their souls and shatter their entire belief system.You'd actually have ppl having pyscotic breaks... so we need the "sheep" to start losing their minds, and cause mass chaos? Sometimes you have to do a little bad to do a lotta good, I believe sadly that has to apply in some way to some alleged "American based conspiracy theorys"

Lets say for the point of the argument, (and I'm choosing this far fetched one on purpose) that a special branch(unknown, shadow lulz) of the Govt in the past actually intercepted a "ufo" or what we would call "ET" and they conduct studies and what not confirming that other intelligent life does exist and is trying/tried to reach out to us.

Now how the fuck would Billy bob from west texus, who goes to chruch every Sunday, and drives a ford hemi pick up truck react to this breaking news on The Fox News channel? I mean seriously? you'd have miilions of free willys born over night... ARMED FREE WILLYS.

Civilization is extremely viloate and fragile. Its like a fucking Jenga tower, you remove the wrong block and its fucking over. You're in living breathing meme for a reason...

I'm just tyring to say a lot of of forums (like the pit) I've visited either fall into 2 camps. You're either a normal person or your Freewilly, theres like no line you can try to walk, ppl wont allow it. what i do find funny about the complete wackjobs(willy thats you hun sorry) is they will post you tube videos shoing the MI5, the skull&bones, the illuminati,the free masons, the NWO, etc.. I once saw a video where I was led to believe that almost every fortune 500 company had a secret freemasonry insignia the scary thing is, if there is a "shadow power" it would make sense for them to have all these groups and inuuendo and secrecy as bait for idiots(like freewilly, sorry) to pick up and run with causing mass confusion. all the While nobody has any idea WHO they are and WHAT their end game is. Thats some scared straight shit right there...

If you don't believe that it is POSSIBLE for some conspiracy theories to exist, then you have put to much faith into humanity. human nature is way to sick and flawed for it NOT to happen some of the time...


I may not have constructed my argument to the best of my ability,and probably came across as rambling and not coherent but I've been up for over 24 hours. If you going to flame just please post your rethoric so I can actually learn something on the way. thank you

for the record, I will share a possible conspiracy I "believe" in. I believe the JFK assination was some sort of conspiracy. Do I beleive all the facts given by the tin-foil wearing hat crowd? NO. What I'm trying to say is, there was to much FUCKKERY going down and the way events played out had went over reasonable doubt meter, that some sort of foul play was involved. by who? i don't know for why? i don't know. I just know nothing NOTHING was right about any of that shit, NOTHING.

and no 9/11 was not an inside job, ppl really need to stfu about that. Tha'ts just embarrassing.

I re-read this essay like 4 times and still feel like I come off as one Freewillys lackeys

Last edited by deeznutz; 05-18-2008 at 07:48 PM..
Old 05-18-2008, 07:43 PM deeznutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MeanBean View Post
They consult with the crystals.

speaking of consulting the crystals...

i just watched this documentary (and i use that term with the highest definition of loosely) on the scifi channel about crystal skulls found in various places.

the whole thing is based on a jackass who is apparently a karate instructor (lolz) who marries a woman 30 years older than him because he thinks she knows where buried treasure and artifacts are in belize (lolz x 3409834). mix in some free_willys who have "proof" that these crystal skulls are from..

a) atlantis
b) martians
c) the moon
d) aliens that taught mayans how to build shit

and the karate instructor wears a full blown indiana jones costume throughout this bastard of a TV show.

anyways, all of these experts say the world is coming to an end in 2012 and the crystal skulls have to be found to prevent it, good thing we have a hybrid replica of chuck norris and indiana jones working on that or we'd be in trouble.

ZOMG I JUST REALIZED, WILLY SAID THE GOVERNATOR WOULD DISBAND THE UNION AND INTRODUCE THE AMERO IN 2012, IT'S ALL TRUE GUYZ, AFK BUILDING BUNKER TTYL
Old 05-18-2008, 08:22 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

deeznutz
 
deeznutz's Avatar
 
Theres enough trigger words in here that everyone that posted "will be taking a seat over there" very soon, but it won't be hansen tellin you this.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:34 PM deeznutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

BigFuzzyArchon
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Theres enough trigger words in here that everyone that posted "will be taking a seat over there" very soon, but it won't be hansen tellin you this.

the pit needs to be hidden like Altered Minds
Old 05-18-2008, 10:33 PM BigFuzzyArchon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

ieyeasu
 
ieyeasu's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
LONG POST AHEAD.... BUT YOU WOULD DO A DISERVICE NOT TO READ(I DON'T POST IN THE PIT OFTEN) PLZ READ MY SHIT! PLZ?


I have a question, but 1st... Freewilly and his ilk obviously jumped out the window a LONG time ago, so there is no saving/redemption for the man. now with that outta the way:

Does anyone honestly believe that the Government(or yes, even shadow government) does not withhold or conspire to engage in certain events/"discoveries" Maybe there some "things" the John does of the world can not handle, if they were to find out the 100% truth. Maybe some of these "things" would shake the very core of their souls and shatter their entire belief system.You'd actually have ppl having pyscotic breaks... so we need the "sheep" to start losing their minds, and cause mass chaos? Sometimes you have to do a little bad to do a lotta good, I believe sadly that has to apply in some way to some alleged "American based conspiracy theorys"

Lets say for the point of the argument, (and I'm choosing this far fetched one on purpose) that a special branch(unknown, shadow lulz) of the Govt in the past actually intercepted a "ufo" or what we would call "ET" and they conduct studies and what not confirming that other intelligent life does exist and is trying/tried to reach out to us.

Now how the fuck would Billy bob from west texus, who goes to chruch every Sunday, and drives a ford hemi pick up truck react to this breaking news on The Fox News channel? I mean seriously? you'd have miilions of free willys born over night... ARMED FREE WILLYS.

Civilization is extremely viloate and fragile. Its like a fucking Jenga tower, you remove the wrong block and its fucking over. You're in living breathing meme for a reason...

I'm just tyring to say a lot of of forums (like the pit) I've visited either fall into 2 camps. You're either a normal person or your Freewilly, theres like no line you can try to walk, ppl wont allow it. what i do find funny about the complete wackjobs(willy thats you hun sorry) is they will post you tube videos shoing the MI5, the skull&bones, the illuminati,the free masons, the NWO, etc.. I once saw a video where I was led to believe that almost every fortune 500 company had a secret freemasonry insignia the scary thing is, if there is a "shadow power" it would make sense for them to have all these groups and inuuendo and secrecy as bait for idiots(like freewilly, sorry) to pick up and run with causing mass confusion. all the While nobody has any idea WHO they are and WHAT their end game is. Thats some scared straight shit right there...

If you don't believe that it is POSSIBLE for some conspiracy theories to exist, then you have put to much faith into humanity. human nature is way to sick and flawed for it NOT to happen some of the time...


I may not have constructed my argument to the best of my ability,and probably came across as rambling and not coherent but I've been up for over 24 hours. If you going to flame just please post your rethoric so I can actually learn something on the way. thank you

for the record, I will share a possible conspiracy I "believe" in. I believe the JFK assination was some sort of conspiracy. Do I beleive all the facts given by the tin-foil wearing hat crowd? NO. What I'm trying to say is, there was to much FUCKKERY going down and the way events played out had went over reasonable doubt meter, that some sort of foul play was involved. by who? i don't know for why? i don't know. I just know nothing NOTHING was right about any of that shit, NOTHING.

and no 9/11 was not an inside job, ppl really need to stfu about that. Tha'ts just embarrassing.

I re-read this essay like 4 times and still feel like I come off as one Freewillys lackeys

Shouldn't you be fucking dudes for money? Or are you just giving up on your house?
__________________
www.pizzasaucerecipe.org
Old 05-19-2008, 10:36 AM ieyeasu is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

deeznutz
 
deeznutz's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyeasu View Post
Shouldn't you be fucking dudes for money? Or are you just giving up on your house?

I'll be fucking your mother to keep my mind off my problems, but I'm still keeping my house troll.

Go play in traffic fag
Old 05-19-2008, 01:27 PM deeznutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

BigFuzzyArchon
 
 
Here is some good writing about the Ron Paul conspiracy

http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2008/0...heat-ron-paul/
Old 05-19-2008, 02:42 PM BigFuzzyArchon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.