General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloths
example plan:

have x people guarenteed to work on y area

x must have z amount of ink etc

people with n amount of ink work on area a etc

and we could have maps and whatnot too.

Agreed. I would go as far as saying one board will be responsible for like the Left top of the T, another the Right Top, the maybe two boards working on the shaft of the T (mmm.. T shaft ...er I mean.)

Let each board determine who will work where.

Did anyone watch this INK hack video I posted?

Remember, their going to the LUEish last, which means the shaft of the T will be the last thing done.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:03 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
#2746  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
 
I say we make a CROSS out of the T, just add a thick line on top of the T.

WIth the IP-refresh trick, we should have damaged the Offtopic team's work in no time.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:11 PM Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is offline  
#2747  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I say we make a CROSS out of the T, just add a thick line on top of the T.

WIth the IP-refresh trick, we should have damaged the Offtopic team's work in no time.

Well that's then.. this is now.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:15 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
#2748  

sloths
 
sloths's Avatar
 
example map:

__________________
please don't take me seriosly.
>http://x021.uploaderx.net/x/mysig.JPG
Old 05-22-2006, 04:16 PM sloths is offline  
#2749  

sloths
 
sloths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I say we make a CROSS out of the T, just add a thick line on top of the T.

WIth the IP-refresh trick, we should have damaged the Offtopic team's work in no time.
it would still be a lowercase t
__________________
please don't take me seriosly.
>http://x021.uploaderx.net/x/mysig.JPG
Old 05-22-2006, 04:16 PM sloths is offline  
#2750  

Stealthmode
needs moar stealhmode
 
Stealthmode's Avatar
 
i need to get added to the bunchies pic

can someone add me? or should i add myself?
Old 05-22-2006, 04:19 PM Stealthmode is offline  
#2751  

RiversCuomo
 
 
OT is reading these boards.

"Genmay is currently planning to call in for back-up with the Lueforums and a few more forums to destroy out "T". They have figured out our plan since they could read out thread. they are taking our ideas about changing the IP address to get more ink


what should we do?????????/


our best bet is to get LUE, only because they have the unlimited ink. after we force GenMay out of Drawball its war on LUE"

Someone PM me another place we can all meet up and dicuss this stuff, cause it's not gonna work if everyone publically discuss their attack plans.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:23 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
#2752  

sloths
 
sloths's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversCuomo
OT is reading these boards.

"Genmay is currently planning to call in for back-up with the Lueforums and a few more forums to destroy out "T". They have figured out our plan since they could read out thread. they are taking our ideas about changing the IP address to get more ink


what should we do?????????/


our best bet is to get LUE, only because they have the unlimited ink. after we force GenMay out of Drawball its war on LUE"

Someone PM me another place we can all meet up and dicuss this stuff, cause it's not gonna work if everyone publically discuss their attack plans.
which is why this thread needs to be moved to pmo or similar
__________________
please don't take me seriosly.
>http://x021.uploaderx.net/x/mysig.JPG
Old 05-22-2006, 04:24 PM sloths is offline  
#2753  

Jester
 
Jester's Avatar
 
I find it funny that they feel we stole the IP trick from them. That's rich.

They seem to think we're afraid of their plans, when they spaz out just as much upon finding out that we knew about their thread from it's creation and that we're recruiting other forums to join us.


To the OTers reading this thread, hello and lets see this "power of OT" you guys are harping about in your thread.
__________________


WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY? WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY?

_
Old 05-22-2006, 04:29 PM Jester is offline  
#2754  

RiversCuomo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I find it funny that they feel we stole the IP trick from them. That's rich.

They seem to think we're afraid of their plans, when they spaz out just as much upon finding out that we knew about their thread from it's creation and that we're recruiting other forums to join us.


To the OTers reading this thread, hello and lets see this "power of OT" you guys are harping about in your thread.

I've gotten two messages from OT memebers saying "OT>Genmay" and "OT>Drawball". So clearly their army is quite scary. Are we moving to PMO? Cause I'm gonna go pay for that.
__________________
WE WANT ALL FORCE!
drawball bunchies: 05.21.06: never forget!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:31 PM RiversCuomo is offline  
#2755  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
meh, someone add me i guess (im lazy)...i did the tongue and a shitload of repair work around the eyes and mouth
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:31 PM Colicious is offline  
#2756  

Jester
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversCuomo
I've gotten two messages from OT memebers saying "OT>Genmay" and "OT>Drawball". So clearly their army is quite scary. Are we moving to PMO? Cause I'm gonna go pay for that.
It's hilarious. As soon as I posted that msg above, I was instantly quoted over there. Their apprehension is amusing.
__________________


WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY? WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY?

_
Old 05-22-2006, 04:33 PM Jester is offline  
#2757  

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.
 
Doctor Octagon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversCuomo
I've gotten two messages from OT memebers saying "OT>Genmay" and "OT>Drawball". So clearly their army is quite scary. Are we moving to PMO? Cause I'm gonna go pay for that.


God they fucking suck. Nobody really cares what they're doing. They're making a gigantic "T" for Christ's sake. Wow, amazing, very clever.
__________________
Don't crush it when you sit up on it.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:33 PM Doctor Octagon is offline  
#2758  

Doctor Octagon
I must construct additional pylons.
 
Doctor Octagon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
It's hilarious. As soon as I posted that msg above, I was instantly quoted over there. Their apprehension is amusing.
Link to shit thread?
__________________
Don't crush it when you sit up on it.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:34 PM Doctor Octagon is offline  
#2759  

Jester
 
Jester's Avatar
 
__________________


WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY? WHO LIKES TO ROCK THE PARTY?

_
Old 05-22-2006, 04:35 PM Jester is offline  
#2760  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.