COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Longest Headshot 795 m

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
pyramid is 2 ranks higher than me but i have 4x as much kills than him wtf

chopper pilot, mang. I've racked up a lot of points just practicing.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
With rifles? mine was with the sv98.

vig and I were using the default sniper rifles, so the MK-11 and the SVD.

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
sounds like you should be playing COD
Seriosly.

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

I'm impressed. I don't even think I'd be able to see a guy that is that far away.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

?psalus
Apsalus

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalus View Post

One of the things I miss most about Bad Company 2 is communication with vehicles. In Bad Company 2 you could push select as if you were spotting a friendly vehicle and it would let the driver know you want a ride. Now everyone just drives right by or takes off without you

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

SemperFly

maybe if I had a better sniper rifle to work with I'd try for longer but it's not as friendly as bc2

pyramid

Quote:
I'm impressed. I don't even think I'd be able to see a guy that is that far away.

we were doing a 1 on 1 sniper battle. we both got those by shooting at each other from across the map on firestorm from the two mountains near each teams base.

all you can really see is a few dark pixels moving around and a some sniper glint.

I didn't get any special credit for it but he dropped an ammo box and told me to shoot it and I hit it on the first try. It was like 4 pixels at most.

g|aSsJaw

anti-tank mines on Damavand raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape I just took out at least 6 vehicles in a round.

odd
I make it rain on them hoes.

I must be getting old or something but I can say that I really wish I did not buy this game. I remember in the previous BF games I was able to pretty much hold my own and have fun. Not this one. I have around 10 hours logged in MP and I have yet to unlock any new weapons over the crappy standard ones you get when you start. I am lucky if I get 3 kills per game, it also does not help that I cannot start with any weapons better than the n00b guns you start with.Sure I have gotten some unlocks but they are all basically useless. C4 and mines? yay don't know what I can ever use those against. It seems whenever I join a server *everyone* has way better guns than I have. I even picked up some weapons from the very few people I have manged to kill and I see right away how they have the advantage. Scopes that highlight people, thermal scopes, night vision, etc.

It's obvious that I suck but it seems really unbalanced that I cannot get better weapons to help me out because i cannot kill anyone and it does not help they have better gear I don't remember any of the BF titles being like this. Oh well out of all the titles I bought this year this is my only regret.
Only users lose drugs

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd View Post
I must be getting old or something but I can say that I really wish I did not buy this game. I remember in the previous BF games I was able to pretty much hold my own and have fun. Not this one. I have around 10 hours logged in MP and I have yet to unlock any new weapons over the crappy standard ones you get when you start. I am lucky if I get 3 kills per game, it also does not help that I cannot start with any weapons better than the n00b guns you start with.Sure I have gotten some unlocks but they are all basically useless. C4 and mines? yay don't know what I can ever use those against. It seems whenever I join a server *everyone* has way better guns than I have. I even picked up some weapons from the very few people I have manged to kill and I see right away how they have the advantage. Scopes that highlight people, thermal scopes, night vision, etc.

It's obvious that I suck but it seems really unbalanced that I cannot get better weapons to help me out because i cannot kill anyone and it does not help they have better gear I don't remember any of the BF titles being like this. Oh well out of all the titles I bought this year this is my only regret.

sounds like you should be playing CoD

pyramid

Quote:
anti-tank mines on Damavand raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape I just took out at least 6 vehicles in a round.

those things are fucking brutal. vig and I were doing silly things with them too.

-=Antimatter=-

Oh my god. All of this guy's videos are gold.

BORKED

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd View Post

Nothing about what you said makes the game "unbalanced", it sounds like you're just not willing to put the time in to learn and get better. How do you not know what to do with C4 and mines?