General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemeyham View Post
In my OPINION it's not under reporting, it's unfair treatment. I've lived in the south a good part of my life- I'm right out of Birmingham, Al. The problem is, as I said above, they are are treated differently because they are minorities. Down here, every day on the news there are at least 2 homocide stories, 1 or 2 murder stories, and usually a few hate crime stories, 30 min. of the news is nothing but race . Here recently, a black man beat a white woman down with a crow bar, raped her, then threw her out of a car and left her there on the side of the road. He got 1 year 2 months prison- why? He said the white woman 'Reminded him of the past struggle of his people'. Yet, about 3 years ago, nearly the same thing happened but it was two white kids( I believe one had recently turned 18) and the picked up a black woman off the sde of the road, raped her, beat her up, and left her on the side of the road. Each of them got like 5 years. I'm not racist by any means, I do just think that it's a bit out of hand that people can use their minority to their advantage.

Well, that is what I aim to illustrate. Thanks. Let's see Flynavy deny it.

BTW, link the stories if you have them.

Last edited by SamFarber; 06-21-2007 at 10:19 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jaXonbrown
I'M THE FUCKING FAGGOT THAT CREATED THE "Post kool gifs" THREAD. THIS IS MY FUCKING TITLE.

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaXonbrown View Post

Somehow I knew that story would end that way.

Actually it will be interesting to see how the coverage of this goes. The "missing pregnant woman" was widely covered but will the negro boyfriend murdering her be covered just as much?

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 06-23-2007 at 04:57 PM..

jaXonbrown
I'M THE FUCKING FAGGOT THAT CREATED THE &quot;Post kool gifs&quot; THREAD. THIS IS MY FUCKING TITLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post

Actually it will be interesting to see how the coverage of this goes. The "missing pregnant woman" was widely covered but will the negro boyfriend murdering her be covered just as much?

nigs committing crimes isn't newsworthy:
breaking news: nig commits crime
breaking news: water is wet

kinda boring after awhile. people just kinda know, you know

topcat989

Sam, you have to admit these crackers are not exactly the cream of the crop for white folks.

"Young Mother Charged After Her 10-Month-Old Boy Recorded Sipping Gin and Juice

The boy's 16-year-old Brandenton, Fla., mother was arrested Thursday and charged with one count of child neglect without great bodily harm, and one count of child abuse without great bodily harm, both of which are felonies.

An aunt, Heather L. Moore, 21, and John D. Bell, 45, an uncle, were arrested Wednesday and each charged with one of child abuse without great bodily harm.

State authorities have taken custody of the child, now 13 months old, who reportedly has not suffered permanent health damages.

Assistant State Attorney Erica Arend, a spokeswoman for the Florida 12th Circuit State Attorney's Office, told FOXNews.com that police have filed the charges, and her office is considering them.

Because the mother is a juvenile, she is not subject to prison in the adult system, Arend said. The harshest penalty the mother likely would face is up to 14 months placement away from her home in a juvenile residential program, and she could remain under supervision of juvenile courts until her 22nd birthday.........

“They were quite comfortable giving the child the liquor, having a good time, laughing,” Brandenton police Detective Valorie Shoates told the AP. “It really wasn’t a big deal to them.”

The young mother, a reported habitual runaway, was remorseful, Shoates said, and she said that she never meant to harm her child."

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
Sam, you have to admit these crackers are not exactly the cream of the crop for white folks.

"Young Mother Charged After Her 10-Month-Old Boy Recorded Sipping Gin and Juice

The boy's 16-year-old Brandenton, Fla., mother was arrested Thursday and charged with one count of child neglect without great bodily harm, and one count of child abuse without great bodily harm, both of which are felonies.

An aunt, Heather L. Moore, 21, and John D. Bell, 45, an uncle, were arrested Wednesday and each charged with one of child abuse without great bodily harm.

State authorities have taken custody of the child, now 13 months old, who reportedly has not suffered permanent health damages.

Assistant State Attorney Erica Arend, a spokeswoman for the Florida 12th Circuit State Attorney's Office, told FOXNews.com that police have filed the charges, and her office is considering them.

Because the mother is a juvenile, she is not subject to prison in the adult system, Arend said. The harshest penalty the mother likely would face is up to 14 months placement away from her home in a juvenile residential program, and she could remain under supervision of juvenile courts until her 22nd birthday.........

“They were quite comfortable giving the child the liquor, having a good time, laughing,” Brandenton police Detective Valorie Shoates told the AP. “It really wasn’t a big deal to them.”

The young mother, a reported habitual runaway, was remorseful, Shoates said, and she said that she never meant to harm her child."

Are you comparing unfit dirtball parents to brutal murderers and rapists? If your going to post a white crime at least make it comparable to thr rest in this thread.

topcat989

Quote:
Are you comparing unfit dirtball parents to brutal murderers and rapists? If your going to post a white crime at least make it comparable to thr rest in this thread.

You'd be fine with the post if it was black folks instead of white. And there are plenty of white trash that rape and murder, and are involved with drugs. (Meth)

throwing out induvidual crimes doesn't mean much unless racism or "diversity" played a negative part in the crime. Some folks, no matter the race, are just evil fucks that need to die.

SamFarber

Quote:

Funny how the media got tricked into covering this one. They probably didn't think the suspook would end up being a Negro. Why didn't they just ask me?

SamFarber

Listen to the dumb himself! People don't understand s are sociopaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLabj2GXHS4

This is hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoD_xb8wt6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dd0C...e=user&search=

Last edited by SamFarber; 06-25-2007 at 02:24 PM..

ColdBlue
Vote RON PAUL

freddy

Does this include underprosecuted crimes against Whites?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...062801653.html

Clear-cut hate crime against a White guy, NO HATE CRIME CHARGES!

Quote:
A black teenager who once faced attempted murder and conspiracy charges for beating a white schoolmate amid racial tension at their high school was convicted Thursday of lesser charges.

After a prosecutor reduced attempted murder charges this week, an all-white jury found Mychal Bell, 17, guilty of aggravated second-degree battery and conspiracy to commit aggravated second-degree battery, both felonies. The charges could lead to a sentence of more than 20 years; Bell would have faced decades more in prison on the attempted murder counts

Komataguri

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post

Ok, Sam has a point with this one.

That guys apeshit insane and wants to exterminate all white people because the white man is the devil, apparently, and has coordinated a worldwide international effort to slowly kill the black man.

Hurr.

If a white man got up there and said that shit about blacks, Al Sharpton and Jessie jackson would be yelling and screaming, there would be marches in the streets, There would be civil unrest and protesting and all kinds of

sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
Ok, Sam has a point with this one.

That guys apeshit insane and wants to exterminate all white people because the white man is the devil, apparently, and has coordinated a worldwide international effort to slowly kill the black man.

Hurr.

If a white man got up there and said that shit about blacks, Al Sharpton and Jessie jackson would be yelling and screaming, there would be marches in the streets, There would be civil unrest and protesting and all kinds of

Give me a break chink. You do know that their are still klan rallies held right? They just had one about two weeks ago around here(knoxville) so spare me your chink . This guy like the klan leader(hal turner) are obviously insane and are ignored as they should be. So in the future please spare me your model minority chink . thnx

Komataguri

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor View Post
Give me a break chink. You do know that their are still klan rallies held right? They just had one about two weeks ago around here(knoxville) so spare me your chink . This guy like the klan leader(hal turner) are obviously insane and are ignored as they should be. So in the future please spare me your model minority chink . thnx

I'm not asian but thanks for playing our game.

Johnny, Tell'm what hes won!

Why..a lifetime supply of suck!

sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
I'm not asian but thanks for playing our game.

Johnny, Tell'm what hes won!

Why..a lifetime supply of suck!

komataguri=chink
chink=komataguri
thnx bye