General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Frock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
Actually most doctors and people I've heard of recomend therapy and medication together, for best results.

Nothing I said contradicts that. I was simply stating how cognitive therapy alone is just as good as medication alone, if not better. Because if this it is fairly easy to draw the conclusion that there isn't some hardwired thing in your brain that can't be fixed by anything but medication.

www.theladiesmonthly.com

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BioTrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
There is no other way to perceive those parts of the physical universe external to the human body than with the physical senses, and I would challenge you to prove that there is.

This has nothing to do with pathological evaluation of factual beliefs.

That is ridiculous. Reality isn't different for you just because you perceive it differently from someone else. Reality is what it is.

Yes, just like a slight chemical shift in the pancreas is the only difference between healthy and diabetes. If you think that it is the same to have diabetes and not have diabetes, then Pepsi yourself into diabetes. No? Not willing to do that? Instinctively you accept the law of non-contradiction, even if you try to trick yourself out of it.

I would be perfectly willing to drink myself into diabetes if I didn't understand what I was doing or my chemical makeup was altered to be inclined toward self-desctructive behavior (from depression, for example). For some reason I can and may be willing to engage in something that my physical senses tell me is a very bad idea, as are most people I imagine.

I challenge you to prove that you experience reality the same as I. Reality is what it is, but for you or I to know the true reality is nigh impossible. We are faulty systems, every one of our physical senses are open to interpretation of external and internal influences or processes. Reality is perfect. We have a perfectly flawed role within it, resultant of our imperfect physical senses. Dogs have better smell, eagles better eyesight, clearly our standard array of senses aren't as advanced as many other animals. An eagle is able to see a mouse's heart beat in the grass from high up in the air, does it have a better grasp on reality than me?

A hallucination can be experienced and be known to the observer or it can be believed as reality without question. For a person in the latter case, the hallucination is reality.

When a hallucination uses a physical sense, or mimics one, is that hallucination part of the physical world? What senses are being used to detect the hallucination. When I imagine how to put together an invention, spatially designing parts, is that part of the physical world?

The problem is that everyone really wants to know what is real, opening up a vacant space, most of this space ends up full of religious and emotional discharge.

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frock View Post
Any facts at all to back this up? Or did you just find a very easy "out" in my arguement to latch on to?
The fact that the vast majority of incarcerated prisoners have ADHD, ODD, depression, bipolar, etc. in western prisons everywhere except the US? And in the US, it is the same story except the numbers are thrown off by the number of people in jail for drugs/organized crime. Do a google for it, you'll find rates upwards of 50% in prisoners today for these kinds of disorders.

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiFowl View Post
Eventually they cause chemical imbalance by stressing the body to unnaturally overproduce certain chemicals.
That may be, the causes of chemical imbalances that give rise to mental disorders are poorly understood. I'm pretty sure I'd ask people who spend over a decade to train in psychiatric medicine instead of MississippiFowl on genmay, though.

MississippiFowl
pwned

Quote:
That may be, the causes of chemical imbalances that give rise to mental disorders are poorly understood.
That's funny, because I understand them very well.

Like I said before, if you keep a healthy libido, healthy diet, healthy lifestyle, you will not be depressed.

The female hormones that they put in meat, and the chickens that are forced to congregate in inhumane conditions so that they can be mass marketed is just bad for you. Honestly. When was the last time you had a free range farm egg? You will lick the shell dry.

All of the sexual debauchery that takes place. We need marriage and family people. Female depression can be cured by having a strong, stable man to fall on, like we have been doing for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years.

The corporations seek to conquer and divide. They know that the female cannot live happily without the male and thus they seek to conquer and divide.

Their attacks are short term blitzkriegs, and they don't last very long. All of those lesbian "executives" who live in gigantic highrises, are sexual deviants behind the scenes. They promote interracial marriage and perpetuate myths about certain races genital superiority. Not to mention that they are the primary customers of sex shops and have insanely large collections of sexual paraphenalia.

When the steam from their degeneracy runs out, like it always does for degenerates, they turn to drugs. It is widely known, at least where I live, that crack cocaine is the choice drug for middle to upper class WASPS. Especially the women. That's why the government is bringing in most of the illicit drugs to this wonderful nation

The strategy is divide and conquer. And mass advertisment of psychotropic stimulants and depressants is just a means to an inevitably failed end.

How does that quote go? Something like:
"The citizen of the future will be in a constant state of euphoria, always influenced by drugs"
Sound familiar? I'll have to dig up the exact quote.

But like many people say. If you plan your life properly, regain control of your critical thinking, your body gives you insanely enjoyable natural highs. There's so many enjoyable things out there to do for a person with a clear mind and a clear conscience. Raise a good family, observe ethics, good deeds, yea it all sounds like goody two shoes, but once you start, you can't stop, and you see how good it feels.

People who are always engaged in war, violence, cruel sport, hedonism are always those people who end up causing the most problems for everyone. Go and watch Caligula. (The one directed by the ever perverse Tinto Brass in the 70's, and produced by penthouse. Despite this, it is accurate. Get the uncut version)

Look at the Greeks, the Romans. Perfect utopian societies until they started with their conquests and slavery. The Greeks and Romans thought they would subdue the "Semitic underclasses", and what you call "Suffering from the Zionists" is the result of their actions from back then.

Same with Korea. What the Semitic Hebrews and the Koreans have in common is that everyone used them as their whipping boy. Everyone was always trying to conquer Jerusalem, and everyone was always passing through the Korean peninsula for war. They still overcame. What the Jews with the first sewer system ever built, the first phonetic written language on which everything is based on today, and the Koreans with the first underground heating system.

That German Guy
Moderation is key. Especially in forums.

Quote:

Like I said before, if you keep a healthy libido, healthy diet, healthy lifestyle, you will not be depressed.

The female hormones that they put in meat, and the chickens that are forced to congregate in inhumane conditions so that they can be mass marketed is just bad for you. Honestly. When was the last time you had a free range farm egg? You will lick the shell dry.

All of the sexual debauchery that takes place. We need marriage and family people. Female depression can be cured by having a strong, stable man to fall on, like we have been doing for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years.

The corporations seek to conquer and divide. They know that the female cannot live happily without the male and thus they seek to conquer and divide.

Their attacks are short term blitzkriegs, and they don't last very long. All of those lesbian "executives" who live in gigantic highrises, are sexual deviants behind the scenes. They promote interracial marriage and perpetuate myths about certain races genital superiority. Not to mention that they are the primary customers of sex shops and have insanely large collections of sexual paraphenalia.

When the steam from their degeneracy runs out, like it always does for degenerates, they turn to drugs. It is widely known, at least where I live, that crack cocaine is the choice drug for middle to upper class WASPS. Especially the women. That's why the government is bringing in most of the illicit drugs to this wonderful nation

The strategy is divide and conquer. And mass advertisment of psychotropic stimulants and depressants is just a means to an inevitably failed end.

"The citizen of the future will be in a constant state of euphoria, always influenced by drugs"

But like many people say. If you plan your life properly, regain control of your critical thinking, your body gives you insanely enjoyable natural highs. There's so many enjoyable things out there to do for a person with a clear mind and a clear conscience. Raise a good family, observe ethics, good deeds, yea it all sounds like goody two shoes, but once you start, you can't stop, and you see how good it feels.

People who are always engaged in war, violence, cruel sport, hedonism are always those people who end up causing the most problems for everyone. Go and watch Caligula. (The one directed by the ever perverse Tinto Brass in the 70's, and produced by penthouse. Despite this, it is accurate. Get the uncut version)

Look at the Greeks, the Romans. Perfect utopian societies until they started with their conquests and slavery. The Greeks and Romans thought they would subdue the "Semitic underclasses", and what you call "Suffering from the Zionists" is the result of their actions from back then.

Same with Korea. What the Semitic Hebrews and the Koreans have in common is that everyone used them as their whipping boy. Everyone was always trying to conquer Jerusalem, and everyone was always passing through the Korean peninsula for war. They still overcame. What the Jews with the first sewer system ever built, the first phonetic written language on which everything is based on today, and the Koreans with the first underground heating system.

quoted or no taking it back to avoid universal ridicule.

Seriously:

ONCE, just ONCE, try to not make everything about Jews.

Please.

please.
WISDOM

BioTrash

Quote:
wow

Dude you just totally stole my crazy rant thunder.

SemperFly

Quote:
Yes, you understand things better than the best neurologists on the planet. ok
Quote:

holy shit at first I thought you were another sam farber dupe but even he's not this retarded

you win the prize

That German Guy
Moderation is key. Especially in forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy View Post

holy shit at first I thought you were another sam farber dupe but even he's not this retarded

you win the prize

Please tell me how a stereotypical zionist can be a Sam Farber dupe?
WISDOM

MississippiFowl
pwned

Quote:
Let's not confuse the issue. The brain is a completely different megilla than the rest of the body. There's the blood brain barrier.

All I'm saying, on a scientific level, is that the lack of data we have on the intricacies of the brain, gives way for an extrapolated viewpoint to have much more credence than a non-existant interpolated one.(effect vs cause.)

Look at it like this. It's kind of like when I fix a computer. I'm no electric engineer, I have poor soldering skills, but if you bring your computer to me, I can tell you which part is malfunctioning within 15 minutes and have it fixed just as fast.

If I take a multimeter, I can diagnose "primitive" electrical failures, but I'm not going to take a microscope and look through datapages of IC's to see exactly what went wrong where.

The brain is a self-reparing organ. We don't cut open a person's head and look at the kishkas every time he complains of a "Psychiatric disorder". Oral medications are like using a sledge hammer to nail in a picture. Their effects are to this day "unknown" and they are too crude, and delivered to crudely to accurately address the neurological issues.

Mental illness must be treated in an extrapolative manner.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by That German Guy View Post
Please tell me how a stereotypical zionist can be a Sam Farber dupe?

er not sam. who's the fucknugget I'm thinking of?

SemperFly

Quote:
Let's not confuse the issue. The brain is a completely different megilla than the rest of the body. There's the blood brain barrier.

All I'm saying, on a scientific level, is that the lack of data we have on the intricacies of the brain, gives way for an extrapolated viewpoint to have much more credence than a non-existant interpolated one.(effect vs cause.)

Look at it like this. It's kind of like when I fix a computer. I'm no electric engineer, I have poor soldering skills, but if you bring your computer to me, I can tell you which part is malfunctioning within 15 minutes and have it fixed just as fast.

If I take a multimeter, I can diagnose "primitive" electrical failures, but I'm not going to take a microscope and look through datapages of IC's to see exactly what went wrong where.

The brain is a self-reparing organ. We don't cut open a person's head and look at the kishkas every time he complains of a "Psychiatric disorder". Oral medications are like using a sledge hammer to nail in a picture. Their effects are to this day "unknown" and they are too crude, and delivered to crudely to accurately address the neurological issues.

Mental illness must be treated in an extrapolative manner.

Oh so you do think you know more than actual physicians. Ok.

have fun with that

MississippiFowl
pwned

Sigh. Stupidity and ignorance.

SemperFly

yeah it's pretty frustrating, isn't it? don't worry, you'll grow out of it

ry_goody

FlyArmy is intelligent because he represents the most agreed upon opinions in the pharmaceutical industry.