General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

MississippiFowl
pwned

Go back to hell you left wing insignificanté.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
The US has been bombing the shit out of the Middle East for decades. What's new

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
Yeah, You keep riding that mission accomplished ship buddy.

me and about 70% of the voting public.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
Thankyou for proving your idiocy.

The infamous Mission Accomplished banner was in relation to the carriers completion of its tour of duty, not the accomplishment of missions in Iraq.

god I can't believe people are still harping over this, but at least its a good indicator of who the fucking mouthbreathing morons are.

bull fucking shit. read the goddamned speech

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in551946.shtml

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
so the palestinians should have their own state but the kurds can't?

The Kurds can sit in northern Iraq and live happily as some do. Or, they can choose which country they want to be a citizen of (Iraq, Turkey, Syria, or Iran). However, the troublesome Kurds (PKK) cannot carry out terrorist attacks against and inside Turkey, without ramifications, such as what is happening now. The PKK has been a danger to Turkey for many years now, and no one should be surprised that Turkey is pissed and cleaning up it's border (no one that understands what is happening there, anyway).

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
so you would consider it perfectly normal for another country to be bombing terrorists that have been constantly hitting them and riding the border of the country you're occupying, while you're still occupying it?

Fixed, and "yes".

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

You mean this part?
"Our mission continues. Al-Qaida is wounded, not destroyed. The scattered cells of the terrorist network still operate in many nations, and we know from daily intelligence that they continue to against free people. The proliferation of deadly weapons remains a serious danger. The enemies of freedom are not idle, and neither are we. Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike.

The war on terror is not over, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide. No act of the terrorists will change our purpose, or weaken our resolve, or alter their fate. Their cause is lost. Free nations will press on to victory."

A lot of people took the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" (which meant "major combat operations") sign to mean that the war was over...intelligent people never thought this for a second.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Muffin Mage

The reason the Kurds will never be given a state of their own is that all of the nations who have Kurdish populations want to keep the territory, and they are all allies or oil producing nations who we have to keep happy.

As for the speech, don't forget this part:
Remarks by President Bush announcing the end of major combat operations in Iraq Thursday evening from the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln:

First paragraph. Reading comprehension ++. Also, I find the use of the Abraham Lincoln particularly ironic.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You mean this part?
"Our mission continues. Al-Qaida is wounded, not destroyed. The scattered cells of the terrorist network still operate in many nations, and we know from daily intelligence that they continue to against free people. The proliferation of deadly weapons remains a serious danger. The enemies of freedom are not idle, and neither are we. Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland — and we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike.

The war on terror is not over, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide. No act of the terrorists will change our purpose, or weaken our resolve, or alter their fate. Their cause is lost. Free nations will press on to victory."

A lot of people took the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" (which meant "major combat operations") sign to mean that the war was over...intelligent people never thought this for a second.
Right. So when he blabbers about the war on terror you quote it. I think they call that misplacing or something like that you know? Surely intelligent people should have gotten that

Oh and I barely could read through that tripe, I have this thing with fucking liars.

edit// it really shows poor character of you to still hang on to his nuts. I'd have understood that two or three years ago but now you're just losing it, and that's sad

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Right. So when he blabbers about the war on terror you quote it. I think they call that misplacing or something like that you know? Surely intelligent people should have gotten that

Oh and I barely could read through that tripe, I have this thing with fucking liars.

edit// it really shows poor character of you to still hang on to his nuts. I'd have understood that two or three years ago but now you're just losing it, and that's sad
Who's hanging on to his nuts? You posted the article and I simply quoted an excerpt. Hate on Bush all you want...I don't care and do the same occasionally. There are plenty of real things to hate him for without the ridiculous "mission accomplished" s again..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Last edited by joemama; 12-18-2007 at 01:11 PM..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Who's hanging on to his nuts? You posted the article and I simply quoted an excerpt. Hate on Bush all you want...I don't care and do the same occasionally. There are plenty of real things to hate him for without the ridiculous "mission accomplished" s again..

You quoted besides the point. You know he's jabbering about the war on terror. He also mentions numerous times about those major operations babbles (funny, 95% or so of the casualties came after that little speech).

Obviously you're hanging onto his nuts in this particular issue for some reason, I don't see why else you'd feel the need to defend him with quotes from a statement that address a totally separate issue, which is the war on terror.

I don't know do I hate him though. I do however think he should be hung. Yes, seriously. I don't understand why you people don't do shit the old fashioned way.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly View Post
The Kurds can sit in northern Iraq and live happily as some do. Or, they can choose which country they want to be a citizen of (Iraq, Turkey, Syria, or Iran). However, the troublesome Kurds (PKK) cannot carry out terrorist attacks against and inside Turkey, without ramifications, such as what is happening now. The PKK has been a danger to Turkey for many years now, and no one should be surprised that Turkey is pissed and cleaning up it's border (no one that understands what is happening there, anyway).

And no one should be surprised that an organization like the PKK exists when the state of Turkey continues it's bigoted and oppressive policies towards non-turks. Turkish policies are as much a cause of civilian deaths within Turkey as the PKK is. It's nice how easily you're able to sweep aside self-determination in favor of the status quo though.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiFowl View Post
Go back to hell you left wing insignificanté.
Good lord you're a fucking moron.

Komataguri

Quote:

I don't give 2 fat fucks about the fucking speech, I'm not talking about the speech, I'm talking about the banner.

Xayd

well, we're not, we're talking about the speech. if you wanna make a thread about banners go right ahead, and stop trying to derail this one for the party, comrade (the party doesn't care, and nor does anyone else).

Komataguri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
well, we're not, we're talking about the speech. if you wanna make a thread about banners go right ahead, and stop trying to derail this one for the party, comrade (the party doesn't care, and nor does anyone else).

You mentioned the banner you mouth breathing fuckstick.