General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Don
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Yes. As Lenin famously said, "Find the person [party] who will benefit...". These terrorists are not stupid, they would have known that releasing such a video would sway world opinion from anti-American hate back to support and sympathy. Why the hell would they do this?


I guess this is where i disagree.

The middle east is pissed off at america for running all over them with our power, money and religion. Its the same reason they are bombing us over there, they arent going to allow us to come in and humiliate them that easily, and to show how sicko they are about this, they cut off a guys head.
__________________
life is good.
1217240987

251d165818dfb90a63aab186c3203790

zMWtKgfrMszDdKOqutAJ

1212585506
Old 05-13-2004, 07:11 PM Don is offline  
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Squid
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
No I will not calm down.. THis idiot mike27 thinks the whole world is after him

Over time we know what mike27's position is

Mike27 supports Saddam Hussien (Good job buddy, you eliminated 100K of your enemies mike27's response: But you supplied him with weapons, Sure we did.. Foxbats, AK-47's, Hinds)
Mike27 supports the UN's failure to prevent Genocide which Kofi Annan admits so ie Rwanda,
Mike27's so confident the UN is prepared to handle Iraq even though they retreated from Iraq after one bombing..
Mike27 opposes action..
Mike27 thinks Jews are controlling the world..
Mike27 thinks Berg is fake therefore his father must be wrong
Mike27 thinks that every soldier in the ME are rapist and murderers..
the fucking list goes on as mike27 keeps reading What Really Happened and Liberty Forum..

THank fucking god this moron doesn't work for the government or any investigation group..


daaaam!
__________________
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."
. . . Susan B. Anthony
Old 05-13-2004, 07:11 PM Squid is offline  
#137  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwhack
viriik leave the fucking thread already you fag nobody gives a shit
Blow off moron.. I do not support this idiot to keep thinking he's right.. He's a fucking moron..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-13-2004, 07:11 PM ViriiK is offline  
#138  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by auswipe
Maybe they are dumbasses?

Do members of the KKK sit around and dialogue about lynching somebody?

"Hey Billy Bob, I was thinking... If we lynch this right here, we are not going to garner public opinion and push our message of White Supremacy"

"Say, Joe Bob. You're right. We better not do this as we do not want the political fallout"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I do hope you are kidding - you cannot possibly believe that the same people who (you believe) were intelligent enough to orchestrate September 11th are "a bunch of backwards Iraqi fucks". Remember the old adage - "crazy, not stupid".
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 PM mike27 is offline  
#139  

welcomerain
 
welcomerain's Avatar
 
with your superlative investigative skills and the incontravertable evidence you presented by such reputable journalism outlets such as the infallable cnn; mike, you should consider working for intelligence or hell, run for the presidency of the united states. oh gee. the litmus test for legitmacy must be that if it's posted on the internet and some nut can link to it, it MUST be true.

the issue with berg being detained by u.s. authorities is still being scrutinized, o' mikey boy. your evidence is inconclusive. your speculation is only speculation, and i am deeply dissapointed for those who recieve your flawed theories as gospel. there is contention that berg was withheld by iraqi authorities because they were determining his purpose in iraq (not being a contractor, or related to the u.s. in any regard other than sheer citizenship and the fact that he was interested in assisting iraqis and furthering his business venture). in his refusal to leave iraq, because he was contacted by FBI and was offered a hasty escorted exit, he was tragically kidnapped by zarqawi.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119864,00.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119734,00.html
http://www.boston.com/news/world/art...hile_detained/

met with, not detained by. don't drink and differentiate. it's dangerous.

muslums do not wear rings therefore, that must preclude these people in question from their supposed identities? by that logic, muslums do not disobey their own laws. how inconceivable! therefore, those dolts that wore the oh so allah-forbbidden accessories must not be muslums by that very same virtue. they don't mistreat their prisoners either, as Muhammad taught. neither do they drink, abuse their own bodies as temples of god, rape, steal, lie, or otherwise act human.

let's see you respond without resorting to infantile name calling and your third grade rhetoric.

i have more worthwhile activities to engage in than to entertain and amuse you, troll. for instance, sleeping, spamming, and watching paint dry.


furthermore, wtf makes you believe you're entitled to special treatment? pit, mofo!
__________________
0725a573965e

Last edited by welcomerain; 05-13-2004 at 07:18 PM..
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 PM welcomerain is offline  
#140  

Squid
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Like I said, many have posted about this, but I haven't seen anyone take the time to build a thorough case such as I have. I have pieced together evidence I have found and put it in a coherent, logical, easy to read ball of lies.


fixed.
__________________
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."
. . . Susan B. Anthony
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 PM Squid is offline  
#141  

whackingit
chadwhack
world beer pong champion
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Blow off moron.. I do not support this idiot to keep thinking he's right.. He's a fucking moron..
OMG CLOSE THE THRED NOW WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT EARLIER!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 PM whackingit is offline  
#142  

Stick Stickly
Reverend Winte
simmer down!
 
Stick Stickly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Will someone take away mike27's threadmaking priviledge away.. I'm not debating this shit when it came from another forum.. If you want to debate.. go to that fucking forum..
waaaaaaa
__________________
write to me stick stickly po box 963 new york city, new york state, 10108
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 PM Stick Stickly is offline  
#143  

1110
Most Popular Searches: 1. HTML 2. Lesbian
 
the iraqis planted evidence in the video to make it look like it was created by the US government
Old 05-13-2004, 07:12 PM 1110 is offline  
#144  

Viper01
 
Viper01's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
No I will not calm down.. THis idiot mike27 thinks the whole world is after him

Over time we know what mike27's position is

Mike27 supports Saddam Hussien (Good job buddy, you eliminated 100K of your enemies mike27's response: But you supplied him with weapons, Sure we did.. Foxbats, AK-47's, Hinds)


THank fucking god this moron doesn't work for the government or any investigation group..


well we actually did supply iraq with weapons.....the united states was the main responsibility behind getting sadam to power. Hell the government has already admitted that.

back to thread topic though...
__________________
GO BUCKEYES
Old 05-13-2004, 07:13 PM Viper01 is offline  
#145  

Samhaine
Kiddie Corral Material
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
No I will not calm down.. THis idiot mike27 thinks the whole world is after him

Over time we know what mike27's position is

Mike27 supports Saddam Hussien (Good job buddy, you eliminated 100K of your enemies mike27's response: But you supplied him with weapons, Sure we did.. Foxbats, AK-47's, Hinds)
Mike27 supports the UN's failure to prevent Genocide which Kofi Annan admits so ie Rwanda,
Mike27's so confident the UN is prepared to handle Iraq even though they retreated from Iraq after one bombing..
Mike27 opposes action..
Mike27 thinks Jews are controlling the world..
Mike27 thinks Berg is fake therefore his father must be wrong
Mike27 thinks that every soldier in the ME are rapist and murderers..
the fucking list goes on as mike27 keeps reading What Really Happened and Liberty Forum..

THank fucking god this moron doesn't work for the government or any investigation group..


Mike27 whats your response to this buddy...seems that its the truth to me...you are a coward and a liberal one at that...Hmmm... is there a difference?
__________________
feafea9c5245612622eb3bc5ee043666
Old 05-13-2004, 07:13 PM Samhaine is offline  
#146  

Maniac
certified retard
 
Maniac's Avatar
 
I thought Bin Lade nwas a leftie...


Old 05-13-2004, 07:13 PM Maniac is offline  
#147  

Baloneyflaps
JoJoFine
MASTER-B FOR SUPARMOD.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwhack
viriik leave the fucking thread already you fag nobody gives a shit

he actually made a point in his last post

mike27 is a prime example of a pure douchebag. he stopped posting in the pit after he got a royal ass fucking in that one thread and took all his shit to genmay.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:13 PM Baloneyflaps is offline  
#148  

Squid
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Blow off moron.. I do not support this idiot to keep thinking he's right.. He's a fucking moron..


add me to the "like me" part of your sig

__________________
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."
. . . Susan B. Anthony
Old 05-13-2004, 07:14 PM Squid is offline  
#149  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
No I will not calm down.. THis idiot mike27 thinks the whole world is after him

Over time we know what mike27's position is

Mike27 supports Saddam Hussien (Good job buddy, you eliminated 100K of your enemies mike27's response: But you supplied him with weapons, Sure we did.. Foxbats, AK-47's, Hinds)
Mike27 supports the UN's failure to prevent Genocide which Kofi Annan admits so ie Rwanda,
Mike27's so confident the UN is prepared to handle Iraq even though they retreated from Iraq after one bombing..
Mike27 opposes action..
Mike27 thinks Jews are controlling the world..
Mike27 thinks Berg is fake therefore his father must be wrong
Mike27 thinks that every soldier in the ME are rapist and murderers..
the fucking list goes on as mike27 keeps reading What Really Happened and Liberty Forum..

THank fucking god this moron doesn't work for the government or any investigation group..

Slander, lies, and nothing but . Everybody is fed up with you, go peddle your fabricated slander elsewhere.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 07:14 PM mike27 is offline  
#150  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.