My dick: more mass than the earth

Re. Tard.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Samhaine
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon
Are you fucking kidding?

You have any idea how common those types of chairs are?

Fuck, I got one in my backyard, maybe I killed burg!
U BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillyBeer

You know, sometimes it might look like I'm reading something right to left, but I'm actually moving my head to the beginning of the next line.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltabourne
How do you know they didn't just stage staging the Iraqi prisoner pics and staging the beheading as a staged retaliation?

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer
You know, sometimes it might look like I'm reading something right to left, but I'm actually moving my head to the beginning of the next line.

oh snap

Allnighte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
You know something interesting I just noticed? Mr Arab Terrorist reads his notes from left to right.

I just watched the tape again, and noted the more prominent sections.

2:20
2:50
3:05
4:10
4:22

Can you guys please explain this one?
looks more like up and down to me

are you telling me your head never moves from right to left when reading?

welcomerain

Quote:
You know something interesting I just noticed? Mr Arab Terrorist reads his notes from left to right.

I just watched the tape again, and noted the more prominent sections.

2:20
2:50
3:05
4:10
4:22

Can you guys please explain this one?

i'm not well informed about arabic language but i can offer this.

the japanese formats their writing in a similar mannar. top to bottom, right to left, back to front. but thanks to westernization and the proliferation of english as a world language, influences of its linearity have crept into the romaji form, sometimes even the katakana, hiragana and kanji forms. take manga, for instance. it varies on the publication and conventions of the piece of literature in question.

BillyBeer

Also, I bet the terrorists who sound Russian are just doing their best Yakov Smirnov impression as a kind of 'inside joke' with their fellow terrorists.

"In Soviet Russia, prisoner beheads YOU!"

The_Brad

valut?

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Your "evidence" is crap. You took a few normal anomolies and blew them way the fuck out of proportion in order to "prove" some stupid conspiracy. But how about coming up with some logical answers to some questions raised by your theory.

A. It's been widely known and acknowledged that there is more photos of abuse from Iraqi prisions in existance and that they will eventually come out. So why stage something like this now when it's known and acknowledged that even more disturbing pictures are out there waiting to be leaked to reignite and fan the flames and erase this little sham?
B. Why take risk like this? There's very little to gain and the gain would be short term at best before buried under more abuse evidence. And should the scandal be exposed, the political fallout would easily dwarf any prisioner scandals that can be far more easily blown off by court marshalling a few grunts to appear to be taking a hard line against the abusers.
C. Why kill the guy before "killing" him? It just adds risk and one more thing that could go wrong and expose the conspiracy. If you're gonna kill a guy, why do it more than once?
A. This will not be erased by the impending new abuse photos (which, FYI, are now being blocked from being released by a lawyer). It gives the republicans a "but look what they did" event to point their finger at.
B. This is basically a re-iteration of your first point. It is a temporary fix, yes, but history is full of the government pulling stunts like this when the pressure starts mounting.
C. Berg was fluent in Arabic, and had he heard them openly saying 'we are now going to kill this man because our demands were not met', he would at least attempted to put up a fight. That would have ruined their video would it not? They seemed to be pretty sure that "this" would be THE take, considering they had two cameras rolling (as has been asserted by your side of the argument, anyhow).

siliconcenturion
helter skeletor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Brad
valut?

negative

The Tracer
I blew my penis up and all I got was this lousy title.

I would like some terrorists to get their hands on you and show your and your family just how real it is.

siliconcenturion
helter skeletor

Quote:
\
C. Berg was fluent in Arabic, and had he heard them openly saying 'we are now going to kill this man because our demands were not met', he would at least attempted to put up a fight. That would have ruined their video would it not? They seemed to be pretty sure that "this" would be THE take, considering they had two cameras rolling (as has been asserted by your side of the argument, anyhow).

C: what about the cringe in the frames before the beheading? please tell me that its not that hard to make a man cringe when youve got your hand on him...

edit: also

Last edited by siliconcenturion; 05-13-2004 at 10:13 PM..

deltabourne
Mike27 is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Quote:
ever hear of drugs?

Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer came down upon her head
Bang bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer

When he looks down at the paper in those timecodes, he only glances at the left side of the paper. Clearly it is not a scripted speech, but rather notes. As we all know (except for Allnighte, apparently), Arabic is written and read from right to left, starting at the right margin of the paper. He is clearly looking at the left side of the paper and ONLY at the left side in these timecodes.

Closed Thread