General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Old 05-13-2004, 10:10 PM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#601  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoFine
jesus christ mike you gonna post all your pit stuff in genmay since you got that royal owning in the pit?

amen.

......and this ranks up there with the "the moon landings were faked" theories. your evidence is largely subjective, and most of your sources highly biased. you lose.


again.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:12 PM topcat989 is offline  
#602  

asdsad
pwned
 
All right mike27. I think even you have to admit that at least some of your points have been destroyed. Can you give us a brief outline of the points of yours which you feel are still tenable? Just a brief outline...
__________________
the original aoeoae
Old 05-13-2004, 10:13 PM asdsad is offline  
#603  

BillyBeer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
When he looks down at the paper in those timecodes, he only glances at the left side of the paper. Clearly it is not a scripted speech, but rather notes. As we all know (except for Allnighte, apparently), Arabic is written and read from right to left, starting at the right margin of the paper. He is clearly looking at the left side of the paper and ONLY at the left side in these timecodes.

First, I would like to thank you for replying to my post. Obviously it was formatted correctly. PAY ATTENTION, Ecwfrk!

Second, I'd like to note that another thing I sometimes do when reading from a sheet of paper is to keep my head still and move only my eyes.

Also, as an aside, one thing that struck me is that he seemed to keep going back and forth from one sheet to another. I don't know what that means, but I bet it means that it's fake.
__________________
Because we elected the wrong Carter.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:14 PM BillyBeer is offline  
#604  

ReD
 
so many holes in your argument, i dont knwo where to start.

being that you are so fucking stupid to believe that that tape is fake, i wont even waste my time telling you how stupid you are because you prolly couldent even understand me.

__________________
-ReD

It's been a while, but it looks like i'm BACK!

[M] F/F-EMT Founder
Old 05-13-2004, 10:14 PM ReD is offline  
#605  

TheIlluminatedOne
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh HaPPy

Old 05-13-2004, 10:15 PM TheIlluminatedOne is offline  
#606  

sk33
 
sk33's Avatar
 
Newsflash: George Washington was an Alien
__________________
I have the best signature on Genmay.
Charter Member - GenMay No Ma'am Club
Old 05-13-2004, 10:16 PM sk33 is offline  
#607  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdsad
All right mike27. I think even you have to admit that at least some of your points have been destroyed. Can you give us a brief outline of the points of yours which you feel are still tenable? Just a brief outline...

I do agree that my theory has lost much of it's original apparent credibility (thank you for approaching this with a mature manner instead of the childish one exhibited by the other detractors of this theory). However, many of my points (including the one I consider most important, the gold ring) still stand.

I will concede the thread by virtue that I am recently outnumbered. I will let the evidence stand for itself. The left-to-right reading has also intrigued me immensely, and I will look further into it. It could be an even bigger trump card than the gold ring.

Anyhow, barring the return of rational debate on the part of my "rivals", I suppose I will be leaving this thread so they may continue their porn spam and personal attacks.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 10:17 PM mike27 is offline  
#608  

Themacabre
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
When he looks down at the paper in those timecodes, he only glances at the left side of the paper. Clearly it is not a scripted speech, but rather notes. As we all know (except for Allnighte, apparently), Arabic is written and read from right to left, starting at the right margin of the paper. He is clearly looking at the left side of the paper and ONLY at the left side in these timecodes.
I could offer irrefutable evidence to disprove this...but unfortunately you formatted your post wrong.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:19 PM Themacabre is offline  
#609  

MannyG
 
VALUT!!111
__________________
OH SNAP!

El Presidente (but not President!!!) of the Genmay Dru[m]mers Collective

foshiggidy!

f4c247ede90c3f086bb7aef4836efe67
Old 05-13-2004, 10:19 PM MannyG is offline  
#610  

sk33
 
sk33's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I do agree that my theory has lost much of it's original apparent credibility (thank you for approaching this with a mature manner instead of the childish one exhibited by the other detractors of this theory). However, many of my points (including the one I consider most important, the gold ring) still stand.

I will concede the thread by virtue that I am recently outnumbered. I will let the evidence stand for itself. The left-to-right reading has also intrigued me immensely, and I will look further into it. It could be an even bigger trump card than the gold ring.

Anyhow, barring the return of rational debate on the part of my "rivals", I suppose I will be leaving this thread so they may continue their porn spam and personal attacks.
hey asshole.. if you want "discussion" on these types of matters.. post in the Pit. Since you don't want to post there after you got destroyed and because you wanted your conspiracy theory to have a wider ([m]) audience, you knew this is what also came with it.
__________________
I have the best signature on Genmay.
Charter Member - GenMay No Ma'am Club
Old 05-13-2004, 10:19 PM sk33 is offline  
#611  

tequila_jr
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I will concede the thread

pwned
Old 05-13-2004, 10:20 PM tequila_jr is offline  
#612  

BigDov
 
*whew* I read all 12+ pages of it (50ppp) and have to say I'm still torn. Yes, someone died, yes it's horrible, but how can the govt say without a doubt it's that raghead Zakawarhihaha among other things.

I've been scouring all over the place reading about some of the inconsistencies, and while it makes for a very heated debate, we're never going to know the truth.

The only truth is, he's dead
__________________
I wear my apron for shockthemonkey
Old 05-13-2004, 10:20 PM BigDov is offline  
#613  

Revelation
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer

Second, I'd like to note that another thing I sometimes do when reading from a sheet of paper is to keep my head still and move only my eyes.

i like to hold the paper still and move the room from right to left
Old 05-13-2004, 10:20 PM Revelation is offline  
#614  

Allnighte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
When he looks down at the paper in those timecodes, he only glances at the left side of the paper. Clearly it is not a scripted speech, but rather notes. As we all know (except for Allnighte, apparently), Arabic is written and read from right to left, starting at the right margin of the paper. He is clearly looking at the left side of the paper and ONLY at the left side in these timecodes.
haahha
read. comprehend. post.

when you are reading something mike, does your head ONLY move from left to right? so your head spins around in circles?
Old 05-13-2004, 10:20 PM Allnighte is offline  
#615  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.