General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themacabre
No you didn't....you just sat there taking it up the ass.


Link to said reply...all I saw was this.

I really don't know why I am still entertaining your flames, but here goes, dipshit.


Quote:
Your "evidence" is crap. You took a few normal anomolies and blew them way the fuck out of proportion in order to "prove" some stupid conspiracy. But how about coming up with some logical answers to some questions raised by your theory.

A. It's been widely known and acknowledged that there is more photos of abuse from Iraqi prisions in existance and that they will eventually come out. So why stage something like this now when it's known and acknowledged that even more disturbing pictures are out there waiting to be leaked to reignite and fan the flames and erase this little sham?
B. Why take risk like this? There's very little to gain and the gain would be short term at best before buried under more abuse evidence. And should the scandal be exposed, the political fallout would easily dwarf any prisioner scandals that can be far more easily blown off by court marshalling a few grunts to appear to be taking a hard line against the abusers.
C. Why kill the guy before "killing" him? It just adds risk and one more thing that could go wrong and expose the conspiracy. If you're gonna kill a guy, why do it more than once?

A. This will not be erased by the impending new abuse photos (which, FYI, are now being blocked from being released by a lawyer). It gives the republicans a "but look what they did" event to point their finger at.
B. This is basically a re-iteration of your first point. It is a temporary fix, yes, but history is full of the government pulling stunts like this when the pressure starts mounting.
C. Berg was fluent in Arabic, and had he heard them openly saying 'we are now going to kill this man because our demands were not met', he would at least attempted to put up a fight. That would have ruined their video would it not? They seemed to be pretty sure that "this" would be THE take, considering they had two cameras rolling (as has been asserted by your side of the argument, anyhow).
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2004, 11:59 PM mike27 is offline  
#676  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconcenturion
priests dont follow the bible to the T...

Yeah but that weakens mike's argument so obviously THESE muslims did follow the quaran to the T.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:00 AM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#677  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconcenturion
priests dont follow the bible to the T...

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...talist&x=0&y=0
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 12:00 AM mike27 is offline  
#678  

siliconcenturion
helter skeletor
 
siliconcenturion's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27

and how do you know they are fundamentalist? because they kill people?
thats circular reasoning



and, for some reason, this website is giving me a giant stiffy:
http://www.famousbody.com/nude_start...startreck.html
__________________
MORANS
Old 05-14-2004, 12:03 AM siliconcenturion is offline  
#679  

Themacabre
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I really don't know why I am still entertaining your flames, but here goes, dipshit.


Quote:
Your "evidence" is crap. You took a few normal anomolies and blew them way the fuck out of proportion in order to "prove" some stupid conspiracy. But how about coming up with some logical answers to some questions raised by your theory.

A. It's been widely known and acknowledged that there is more photos of abuse from Iraqi prisions in existance and that they will eventually come out. So why stage something like this now when it's known and acknowledged that even more disturbing pictures are out there waiting to be leaked to reignite and fan the flames and erase this little sham?
B. Why take risk like this? There's very little to gain and the gain would be short term at best before buried under more abuse evidence. And should the scandal be exposed, the political fallout would easily dwarf any prisioner scandals that can be far more easily blown off by court marshalling a few grunts to appear to be taking a hard line against the abusers.
C. Why kill the guy before "killing" him? It just adds risk and one more thing that could go wrong and expose the conspiracy. If you're gonna kill a guy, why do it more than once?

A. This will not be erased by the impending new abuse photos (which, FYI, are now being blocked from being released by a lawyer). It gives the republicans a "but look what they did" event to point their finger at.
B. This is basically a re-iteration of your first point. It is a temporary fix, yes, but history is full of the government pulling stunts like this when the pressure starts mounting.
C. Berg was fluent in Arabic, and had he heard them openly saying 'we are now going to kill this man because our demands were not met', he would at least attempted to put up a fight. That would have ruined their video would it not? They seemed to be pretty sure that "this" would be THE take, considering they had two cameras rolling (as has been asserted by your side of the argument, anyhow).
Ok dipshit...he posted a lot more than that. How about a point counter point on his whole post....oh right it's not "Formatted properly".
Old 05-14-2004, 12:04 AM Themacabre is offline  
#680  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themacabre
Ok dipshit...he posted a lot more than that. How about a point counter point on his whole post....oh right it's not "Formatted properly".

He told me to reply to this only. Perhaps if you'd read the thread instead of skimming for star trek porn you'd know this.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 12:07 AM mike27 is offline  
#681  

siliconcenturion
helter skeletor
 
siliconcenturion's Avatar
 
i repear: how do you know these people are fundamentalists?
__________________
MORANS
Old 05-14-2004, 12:08 AM siliconcenturion is offline  
#682  

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillTylerDurden
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillTylerDurden
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillTylerDurden
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillTylerDurden
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I told you not to threaten me. Didn't I tell you "you have no idea what you're messing with"?

notice how all the mods like me?

haha

pwned by mods

you can waste your money on me (and they'll just let me out of the KC), but I got to KC you for free

BITCH

right right

don't think you're special

and show me proof that YOU KC'd me

I didn't KC you, but the mods watch to see who is being a fuckstick to me

like I said, you don't want to fuck with me

lesson learned?

no...

there is no correlation to me being KC'd and me being a dick to you...

there are plenty of people out there tearing you to shreds and seeing no trouble


i was KC'd because i made a super-shitty thread

pretty ironic considering you insist I make THE shittiest threads on genmay huh?

you'd think if my threads were worse than yours, they'd have kced me by now

but sure, go ahead, pay them, kc me.

eh... i have better things to spend my money on

now pretend you're an adult and let it go junior

hahahahahahaha is that why you've been whining to the admins for two weeks about WHY ISNT THE DONATE BUTTON BACK and how you were going to KC me for a month?

haha all talk

Public Service Announcement: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING WITH!!!

Last edited by Teh HaPPy; 05-14-2004 at 12:12 AM..
Old 05-14-2004, 12:08 AM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#683  

Themacabre
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
He told me to reply to this only. Perhaps if you'd read the thread instead of skimming for star trek porn you'd know this.
I did see that...he did that to get somthing out of you...you can't reply to his other points because you got owned.




Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
You make it impossible to read, much less reply, to your post. Please reformat it according to the quote system we all use and comprehend. You have some good points, but even my 2048x1536 resolution garbles them into a mass of undiscernable points/retorts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Scanning through, I read some of the sentences. But how would I go about replying to such a mass of muddled text?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
In case you guys have forgotten, I'm still waiting for a properly formatted post to reply to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Quote tags are deleted when I click "reply with quote".
Old 05-14-2004, 12:09 AM Themacabre is offline  
#684  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themacabre
I did see that...he did that to get somthing out of you...you can't reply to his other points because you got owned.

Ok, then, keep telling yourself that. I can say the same thing too, see.

Thermacabre, you got owned.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 12:10 AM mike27 is offline  
#685  

BillyBeer
 
Mike, stop deluding yourself. You didn't respond to his post. You responded to a very small portion of his post, specifically the most subjective portion.

Noone is fooled by your 'I can't read this poorly formatted post' defense. You lost this round. Just give up now while you still retain some dignity (if that's even possible anymore).
__________________
Because we elected the wrong Carter.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:11 AM BillyBeer is offline  
#686  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer
Mike, stop deluding yourself. You didn't respond to his post. You responded to a very small portion of his post, specifically the most subjective portion.

Noone is fooled by your 'I can't read this poorly formatted post' defense. You lost this round. Just give up now while you still retain some dignity (if that's even possible anymore).

What the fuck is your problem? RTFT.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 12:12 AM mike27 is offline  
#687  

pico suave
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
A. This will not be erased by the impending new abuse photos (which, FYI, are now being blocked from being released by a lawyer). It gives the republicans a "but look what they did" event to point their finger at.

so, watching the news tonight (3 local stations, CNN headline and normal CNN) and no mention of Berg, although the prison photo scandal is still taking top billing. So, if there in fact was a conspiracy to divert attention and sway public opinion, it failed miserably. Now, if we're in the business of assuming things, such as how intelligent real terrorists and Islamic extremists are as opposed to how they appear to be in the video, then let us also assume that any organization or entity responsible for such a hoax would have invested far more time in making sure this actually does sway public interest. Otherwise, this would have been a lot of risk for an obvious failure.
__________________
Rated W for Wang.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:13 AM pico suave is offline  
#688  

Teh HaPPy
pwned by mod
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer
You lost this round. Just give up now while you still retain some dignity (if that's even possible anymore).

unpossible
Old 05-14-2004, 12:13 AM Teh HaPPy is offline  
#689  

Opajew
old grizzled jew
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I love the monster cock that JoJoFine keeps giving me! don't stop baby i'll love you forever man!


well, you don't have to be public about it.
__________________
RIP sam, best KITTAH ever.... :(

3-27-03.....

mark my words, the Athlon64 will be the GeForce FX of CPUs when it comes out. -the terabyte
mark my words - someday i will host a LAN this big.. sure, it'll be when im 35 or something, but i will.. -T
Old 05-14-2004, 12:14 AM Opajew is offline  
#690  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.