General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy
so mike27, you gonna share with us screen caps from the hi-res version you claim to have seen? Would go a long ways to proving your points. Particulary the gold ring.

So you are saying he is not wearing a gold ring?
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 02:44 PM mike27 is offline  
#931  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

winhqwebmstr
 
They took rrr jaaabs
Old 05-14-2004, 02:44 PM winhqwebmstr is offline  
#932  

Grumpy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
So you are saying he is not wearing a gold ring?

I am asking for screen caps from the hi-res version you posess to prove conclusively.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:44 PM Grumpy is offline  
#933  

Allnighte
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
So you are saying he is not wearing a gold ring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motvicker
As for the ring, :
4- As regards the wearing of gold rings, most Muslim scholars declared its prohibition and they based their opinion on several sayings of the Prophet. Another group of Muslim scholars maintained that It was not Prohibited but was looked upon with distaste. They came to this conclusion when they learnt that a number of the Prophet’s Companions, among whom were sad ben Abu Waqas, Talha ben ’Obied Allah, Soheib, Hutheyfa, Jaber ben Samra and Al Baraa’ ben ’Azeb wore gold rings. Therefore wearing gold ring is looked upon with distaste but not prohibited . 5

^^ from http://www.islamic-council.org/lib/D...PTERSEVEN.html
Old 05-14-2004, 02:45 PM Allnighte is offline  
#934  

cdawson7777
 
nm........I read the rest
__________________
I can pick up 5 smoothe stones....but I only need one to take you down <eg>

Last edited by cdawson7777; 05-14-2004 at 02:50 PM..
Old 05-14-2004, 02:47 PM cdawson7777 is offline  
#935  

AppleBoy
 
HO-LY fuck.. this thread is still going.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:52 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#936  

mike27
crt expert
 
So there is no gold ring hmm? You better tell the FBI and CIA.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/I..._040513-1.html

Quote:
A close examination of the tape shows none of the five masked men is wearing gloves, so federal officials are trying to determine if there are any tell-tale tattoos on their hands. One of the clues the FBI and CIA is studying is the large gold ring Zarqawi is wearing on his right hand, giving off a glare several times during the six-minute tape.
Trying to discredit me by acting stupid? Sorry, you lose. Try again.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 02:52 PM mike27 is offline  
#937  

ThuperButtDude
Kiddie Corral Material
 
__________________
Use the DC, b-yotches.
genmay.no-ip.org:45
Sign up first: http://siegetech.sytes.net/dcsignup/account-signup_static.php
Old 05-14-2004, 02:53 PM ThuperButtDude is offline  
#938  

winhqwebmstr
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
So there is no gold ring hmm? You better tell the FBI and CIA.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/I..._040513-1.html



Trying to discredit me by acting stupid? Sorry, you lose. Try again.

You've been discredited so many times so I dont think it matters.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:54 PM winhqwebmstr is offline  
#939  

P4lli
 
Damnit, I just read this thread... just got home... and I declare Mike27 a fucking idiot.
__________________
Who is Karim Garcia anyway?
Old 05-14-2004, 02:54 PM P4lli is offline  
#940  

Grumpy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
So there is no gold ring hmm? You better tell the FBI and CIA.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/I..._040513-1.html



Trying to discredit me by acting stupid? Sorry, you lose. Try again.

Actually I am trying to see if indeed there was a hi-res video in your posession or if you are talking out your ass as usual. Once again, you cannot even provide evidence that you are or were ever in posession of such a video. Where is it?
Old 05-14-2004, 02:54 PM Grumpy is offline  
#941  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy
Actually I am trying to see if indeed there was a hi-res video in your posession or if you are talking out your ass as usual. Once again, you cannot even provide evidence that you are or were ever in posession of such a video. Where is it?

Show me a quote where I ever said that I was in possession of a high-res video.

edit: Either way, I have proven without a doubt that the man IS wearing a gold ring. Or perhaps the FBI and CIA are wrong? Moron.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-14-2004, 02:59 PM mike27 is offline  
#942  

AppleBoy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy
Actually I am trying to see if indeed there was a hi-res video in your posession or if you are talking out your ass as usual. Once again, you cannot even provide evidence that you are or were ever in posession of such a video. Where is it?

There was a second high(er) res version of the video.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:00 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#943  

DirkPhoenix
Remember, Dirk Lubs J00!
 
Hey guys, what's going on in this fake beheading?
__________________
The river is good to me. Ask wr3kt.

1104360645
Old 05-14-2004, 03:01 PM DirkPhoenix is offline  
#944  

AppleBoy
 
Even though this is all far fetched, I have to admit when looking at the timeline of everything that is fact from the evidence of the weak connection to the 911 hijackers to the crap video editing etc. etc. that something is truely fishy here.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:02 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#945  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.