General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Grumpy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Show me a quote where I ever said that I was in possession of a high-res video.

edit: Either way, I have proven without a doubt that the man IS wearing a gold ring. Or perhaps the FBI and CIA are wrong? Moron.

http://genmay.net/showthread.php?t=352740
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike 27
The one that's floating around genmay is completely smooth and pretty high res.

But you don't want to watch it, trust me.
Easily inferring you have seen it.

There is another. Going to need someone with search capabilities to find. You mention in the other thread something along the lines that you have seen the hi-res version but would not give out the link. Surely someone with search will find it easily enough.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:03 PM Grumpy is offline  
#946  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DirkPhoenix
Remember, Dirk Lubs J00!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBoy
something is truely fishy here.


OOOOOOOOOHHHH FISHY FISHY FISHY FISH!!!
__________________
The river is good to me. Ask wr3kt.

1104360645
Old 05-14-2004, 02:03 PM DirkPhoenix is offline  
#947  

AppleBoy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkPhoenix
OOOOOOOOOHHHH FISHY FISHY FISHY FISH!!!


!
Old 05-14-2004, 02:05 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#948  

Grumpy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Show me a quote where I ever said that I was in possession of a high-res video.

edit: Either way, I have proven without a doubt that the man IS wearing a gold ring. Or perhaps the FBI and CIA are wrong? Moron.

So now you support and and believe the FBI and CIA. because they agree with your a single aspect of yout theory? Laughable.

Moron. ohh mike, my interweb feelings, and here I thought you were going to take the high ground in this thread.

I don't give a rats ass if he was wearing a ring. If they says he was, great. It proves nothing.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:06 PM Grumpy is offline  
#949  

Motvicker
 
mike27, read my post, it doesn't matter wether or not he was wearing a ring, some sections of the Muslim tradition don't strictly prohibit the wearing of gold rings.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:06 PM Motvicker is offline  
#950  

toenut
HUGE!
 
toenut's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
So there is no gold ring hmm? You better tell the FBI and CIA.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/I..._040513-1.html



Trying to discredit me by acting stupid? Sorry, you lose. Try again.

If the ring is part of proof that his is a conspiracy, why would the FBI and CIA be pointing out the gold ring that can prove that this was done by the US? That would be pretty stupid of them wouldn't it?
Old 05-14-2004, 02:08 PM toenut is offline  
#951  

sybil
 
sybil's Avatar
 
I find it sad that so many of you people are so quick to put all your trust into the government. Fact is, there are some abnormalities with this video. They could all be resolved or there could be a revelation from them. You can't just simply say "OMG OMG U TERRIST SUPPORTIN LIBERAL UR A " and just give a blanket statement like "your evidence is ridiculous", stick a smiley at the end and go back to masturbating to George Bush blowing up more countries. At least examine the evidence, find the holes then reach a conclusion.

The gold ring thing could just be a fluke, I'll agree. Same thing with the chair and even the paint. But the time jumps are strange, the lack of blood and movement is strange, the timing is very strange (do you seriously think this is the first evidence we have of American POWs being mistreated by Iraqis?), the scream is strange. Its not entirely impossible that what we're hearing isn't the whole truth. Propoganda isn't some thing that the dirty Germans and Communists used and our government, a paragon of virtue, would never use to try and sway public opinion. Never trust people who have power to lose.
__________________
Lolrus
Old 05-14-2004, 02:10 PM sybil is offline  
#952  

AppleBoy
 
Alot of catholics have sex before they are married.... I think the same shit can apply to muslims. Hell what person follows the rules to a T in any religion?
Old 05-14-2004, 02:10 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#953  

Valdus Pryme
 
Wow lots of pages in this thread

I suppose execution could have been faked, what you say does sound PLAUSIBLE, even if not necessarily all that likely...

Then again we know what our soldiers were doing to the Iraqi's in the prison... its possible the corruption there was so powerful we killed our own people for ratings...

Kinda like its POSSIBLE we knew about 9/11 and didnt stop it so that we could have a reason to go wage war for oil...

I dont know.. im not convinced that he was executed by people on our payroll though... im not really sure about much, shitty way to be killed though...
__________________
Balls on a chick ain't cute unless they're chin-top. --sanjay

One hub to rule them all
One DHCP server to find them
One router to take them all
And in the IP config bind them...
Old 05-14-2004, 02:12 PM Valdus Pryme is offline  
#954  

Bread Mafia
 
Bread Mafia's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Are you really going to go with that tired old excuse?

Tell me then, genius, whats the war about?

Or is there no war?
Old 05-14-2004, 02:16 PM Bread Mafia is offline  
#955  

Grunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Show me a quote where I ever said that I was in possession of a high-res video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I just watched the high res version of that video and I feel sick to my stomach.

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...3&page=2&pp=50
__________________
○●○●○●○●○
●○●○●○●○●
○●○●○●○●○
Old 05-14-2004, 02:23 PM Grunt is offline  
#956  

Gza
porn peddler
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Show me a quote where I ever said that I was in possession of a high-res video.

edit: Either way, I have proven without a doubt that the man IS wearing a gold ring. Or perhaps the FBI and CIA are wrong? Moron.

I absolutely love how you pick and choose when or when not to believe what the FBI and CIA says.

Last edited by Gza; 05-14-2004 at 02:29 PM..
Old 05-14-2004, 02:25 PM Gza is offline  
#957  

Grunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
I just watched the high res version of that video and I feel sick to my stomach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demannu
where @?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Fuck man, I'm telling you, you don't want to watch this. You will regret it. It's slow and agonizing.

No way in hell am I giving you a link.
__________________
○●○●○●○●○
●○●○●○●○●
○●○●○●○●○
Old 05-14-2004, 02:27 PM Grunt is offline  
#958  

isugoat
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Are you really going to go with that tired old excuse?

how are your points about this killing any better than his point about the WMDs? you dismiss it because you've heard it before?
is it not easy to transport weapons when the UN gives you years to do whatever you want when they should be forcing their way in because you broke a treaty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybil
I find it sad that so many of you people are so quick to put all your trust into the government. Fact is, there are some abnormalities with this video. They could all be resolved or there could be a revelation from them. You can't just simply say "OMG OMG U TERRIST SUPPORTIN LIBERAL UR A " and just give a blanket statement like "your evidence is ridiculous", stick a smiley at the end and go back to masturbating to George Bush blowing up more countries. At least examine the evidence, find the holes then reach a conclusion.


RTFT
people have already dismantled most of his points in intelligent posts. also note that the dumbass posted this in genmay instead of the pit because he thought it was so important (since it was being posted by him) so of course there will be a bunch of shitty posts among the good ones.
Old 05-14-2004, 02:37 PM isugoat is offline  
#959  

ayr
 
MOTHERFUCKING PIT YOU FUCKASS!
Old 05-14-2004, 02:41 PM ayr is offline  
#960  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.