General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

TMaxx6
How come no guys want to get with me in my trailer?

LOLLAPALOOZA!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Morris
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by billlava
First of all, he got beheaded. Second of all, this conspiracy theory is the stuff books and cheap movies are made of, seriously. Odds are very good that the "Mike" who started this thread is none other than Flaming Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore. Moore spews out garbage nearly as inane as this stuff in his upcoming film Faranheit 911 (A casual play on words regarding the death of thousands of innocent American Civilians.)

Though I don't have really anything to say about the actual topic of debate here, I do have a comment about the 'play on words'.

Now, I haven't heard anything about his upcoming movie, but I'm pretty sure what Michael Moore is trying to suggest with the movie title is that the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks have sparked a massive attack on American freedoms, and a new age of Political correctness.

Whether or not you agree with him is up to you, but don't try to say that he's saying something that he isn't.

Last edited by Morris; 05-15-2004 at 03:06 PM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris
Though I don't have really anything to say about the actual topic of debate here, I do have a comment about the 'play on words'.

Now, I haven't heard anything about his upcoming movie, but I'm pretty sure what Michael Moore is trying to suggest with the movie title is that the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks have sparked a massive attack on American freedoms, and a new age of Political correctness.

Whether or not you agree with him is up to you, but don't try to say that he's saying something that he isn't.

You mean like a human being?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Jamesgott
i dig through other peoples trash

the thing that sets it off as FAKE for me is the times on the video. i would say fake in my book

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgott
the thing that sets it off as FAKE for me is the times on the video. i would say fake in my book

Oh please, you want to believe it is fake because it makes your political ideology easier to defend. Figure out what the first rule of conspiracies is then respond.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Ecwfrk

I now present to you, the progression of a moron on the losing side of a debate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
Again, I will re-iterate what I said in my initial post - subjective opinions and ad hominem attacks WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO.

Quote:
Personal attack = ignore.

Quote:
Quote a single personal attack I have made in this thread.

Quote:
Now listen dipshit, take your right-wing propaganda and pictures of EMPTY vials elsewhere. Perhaps you wouldn't look like such an idiot now if you hadn't tried to argue this point in the first place.

Quote:
READ THE GOD DAMN FUCKING THREAD YOU STUPID FUCK

I am out.

Quote:
READ THE GOD DAMN FUCKING THREAD INSTEAD OF ASKING A QUESTION I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT. PERHAPS IF YOU WEREN'T SO FUCKING RETARDED YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO READ AN ENTIRE PAGE INSTEAD OF READING AND QUOTING SELECTED PARTS IN WHICH YOU CAN PLAY STUPID AND PROVOKE AN ANSWER FROM ME BY TWISTING WORDS AND POSTING LIES. AS I HAVE SAID, I AM OUT. GOODBYE DIPSHIT, YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU HAVE ASKED IN YOUR LAST 5 POSTS IN THIS THREAD. AGAIN, LEARN TO READ FUCKER.

FIN.

BillyBeer

^

EDIT: I wish I could compress that into a sig.

Last edited by BillyBeer; 05-15-2004 at 04:21 PM..

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecwfrk
I now present to you, the progression of a moron on the losing side of a debate:

FIN.

If ad hominem attacks indicate that you are losing a debate, then you guys already lost several times by the first page. :rolleyes;

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
If ad hominem attacks indicate that you are losing a debate, then you guys already lost several times by the first page. :rolleyes;

PWNED BY SEMICOLON

Whale Spunk
thealmightysp0rk

Quote:

stop twisting the truth. you know for a FACT that what most of these people are saying is true, and you do nothing but make irrational claims as to why these people are not credible based on something they posted which you INCORRECTLY quote.

so i think i speak for all of genmay when i say

STFU

Frank Herbert, Dune

‫‬~~‪‫‬~~҉

Never forget 11/9/07!

BillyBeer

ad hominem = most overused phrase in this thread

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBeer
ad hominem = most overused phrase in this thread

ad hominem attack = NOT READING IT!!!11

wingedbuttmonkey

this thread is not vaultworthy.

Affinity
I'm letting daggerdragon suck my cock for his USAir miles.

V

A

U

L

T
O RLY?

Whale Spunk
thealmightysp0rk

die 13k

Frank Herbert, Dune

‫‬~~‪‫‬~~҉

Never forget 11/9/07!