General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedamd
http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

May 12th, the day before you posted this. How do you explain that? I guess they were reading your mind? Hahahahaha... so ironic. You suck at the trying to steal credit.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD!

I mentioned infowars as a source and linked to it you .

edit: Not to mention my very first post says MANY HAVE ASSERTED THIS.
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-25-2004, 01:32 PM mike27 is offline  
#1186  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

paulmr
pwned
 
this thread is a fake
__________________
also known as major wedgie
Hungeriest member of the Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito Fan Club

4b0563aafad7a8967a956922b2418d4a
Old 05-25-2004, 01:36 PM paulmr is offline  
#1187  

Kase
It's KIDDIE porn not KITTY porn :tard:
 
Kase's Avatar
 
shut the fuck up all of you

nobody cares who posted first. goddamn
Old 05-25-2004, 01:36 PM Kase is offline  
#1188  

HalfJew
 
god, everyone shut the fuck up. who gives a shit who came up with the info first. it's the info itself that we should be focusing on.
__________________
sup
Old 05-25-2004, 01:37 PM HalfJew is offline  
#1189  

[H]eadup
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
[H]eadup's Avatar
 
mike27 noboby caresn what you think or if the CIA killed that guy or if there is a larger conspiracy at work here, whatever is happening in the middle east is for the better of our country there are more import things happening right now in this country that we should be worried about.
__________________
1224589558
Old 05-25-2004, 01:38 PM [H]eadup is offline  
#1190  

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL
 
creedamd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
READ THE FUCKING THREAD!

I mentioned infowars as a source and linked to it you .

edit: Not to mention my very first post says MANY HAVE ASSERTED THIS.

You should have just posted the fucking link. You kept on telling people "search mike27 on google, look at the date I posted it" You got served. Next time just post the link instead of making it look like that you were that elaborate to come up with such a stupid idea. Thanks.
__________________
All In.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:40 PM creedamd is offline  
#1191  

curdledvomit
 
curdledvomit's Avatar
 
I swear I am going to break
__________________
how about a nice hot steaming bowl of STFU!

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3
Old 05-25-2004, 01:40 PM curdledvomit is offline  
#1192  

HalfJew
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]eadup
mike27 noboby caresn what you think or if the CIA killed that guy or if there is a larger conspiracy at work here, whatever is happening in the middle east is for the better of our country there are more import things happening right now in this country that we should be worried about.


pissing off the middle east is for the better of our country?
__________________
sup
Old 05-25-2004, 01:41 PM HalfJew is offline  
#1193  

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL
 
creedamd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
If you notice, the vast majority of those websites went up AFTER I posted this. And this thread had received over 152,000 views, google for mike27 genmay. Apparently I'm pretty internet famous. So no, I didn't just copy and paste from another site.

Doesn't sound like someone that got spoonfed from a conspiracy site to me.
__________________
All In.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:41 PM creedamd is offline  
#1194  

Jeff
There's shovels full of sand in my vagina, and the GMs just laughed at me. NO, YOU ARE MAKING A BIG
 
If he copied it all from one website, or copied it from various websites and packaged it all together, does it matter?
__________________
My title makes no sense.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:41 PM Jeff is offline  
#1195  

AppleBoy
 
Hey did anyone else hear about that guy in Iraq?? He supposedly got his head cut off or something!
Crazy shit!
Old 05-25-2004, 01:42 PM AppleBoy is offline  
#1196  

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL
 
creedamd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
If he copied it all from one website, or copied it from various websites and packaged it all together, does it matter?

Because he acted like it was all of his own thoughts that made this conspiracy, when in fact it was spoonfed to him, then he posted it here like it was his, boasting, "look at the date on my post!" I'm famous!!" If he had just posted the link and his opinion, that's different. But he made it seem like that he should get a medal. Just wanted to let other people know that all he did was put other peoples findings on here that had already come up with the conspiracy .
__________________
All In.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:45 PM creedamd is offline  
#1197  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedamd
Because he acted like it was all of his own thoughts that made this conspiracy, when in fact it was spoonfed to him, then he posted it here like it was his, boasting, "look at the date on my post!" I'm famous!!" If he had just posted the link and his opinion, that's different. But he made it seem like that he should get a medal. Just wanted to let other people know that all he did was put other peoples findings on here that had already come up with the conspiracy .

Did you even READ my first post? Did you? Seriously. Did you?
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 05-25-2004, 01:47 PM mike27 is offline  
#1198  

Banshee
 
hay guys

just wanted to be part of this amazing thread
Old 05-25-2004, 01:48 PM Banshee is offline  
#1199  

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL
 
creedamd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
First of all, I know this is largely Pit material, but I feel that news of this caliber deserves the increased exposure of the main forum. Please keep replies intelligent, honest, topical, and free of slander against me. Debate the topic, not the person who brought it up.

Sources for all my facts can be found at the bottom, they are labeled according to subject.

That having been said...

Many of you might remember that I started a thread on the day the video was released noting how "convenient" it was that the tape had come out, just as the Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal was in full swing. Not only did this take the abuse scandal off of headlines, but it swayed public opinion back against "those fucking Iraqis".

Evidence

1) Most people replied by asserting that the execution occured as retribution to the abuse photos that had surfaced, but you have to ask yourself - do these terrorists, who are clearly capable of brainwashing people to the point where they are willing to kill and be killed for their beliefs, really have no concept of political tact? Here they are, the whole world screaming at the US for hypocrisy and injustice over these pictures, and they perform and publish this execution right in the heat of the scandal. In other words, these masters of brainwashing and spin and deception release a video of a despicable act just as the US, their sworn enemy, is being globally grilled. Does this make sense to you?

2) Second, I wonder what the standard issue chair is at Abu Ghraib prison?



*cough*

3) Is it not interesting that the wall colour at Abu Ghraib prison is identical to that of the video?

4) Is it not also interesting that Berg is wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison? Sure, you say, perhaps he was kidnapped directly from the prison (as stupid as this sounds, anyway) - but then can you please explain (7)?

5) Is it also not interesting that the timecodes in the video jump back and forth?

6) Is it also not interesting that Berg did not exhibit any of the convulsions that typically accompany decapitation? http://www.ahsc.arizona.edu/uac/iacuc/rodents/avma.htm I am suggesting here that Berg was already dead when the decapitation occured (which accounts for 5). Before you go calling me crazy, please review the evidence; why did he not exhibit the convulsions that go hand in hand with decapitation (especially such an extended one)?

7) Is it not curious that the US denies contact with Berg, and yet his friends and family insist that he told them he was being held by the US? Huh? Why?

8) Another tape oddity - the men SPEAK RUSSIAN for several seconds. Not only that, but they speak Arabic with Russian accents. That's right, in the final seconds of the tape, one of the men speaks in Russian. Those here who understand russian (and have the stomach to view that final seconds of the video) can verify this. Those who speak Arabic will be able to verify that these men speak Arabic in Russian accents.

9) Finally (the physical evidence that will convince you in case you already aren't)...
You will notice, in watching the video, that 6 times, a gold ring flashes on the hand of the executioner. What is the problem? Islam completely and utterly forbids men to wear gold rings. This fanatical muslim, willing to kill in a gutwrenching manner, and be killed for his beliefs, is violating one of the clear prohibitions of his religion? Really? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

edit:
Two more points:

10) Nick Berg understands Arabic, but sits calmy while statement is read, waiting to be killed. Hmm?

11) One of the executioners is wearing Air Jordans. WHAT?

edit 2:

12) The "terrorists" signed the video, yet they wear hoods and masks. Why?

13) The "terrorists" have lily white hands.

14) The video time is in US Military English. What the hell?

Conclusion
As many has suspected, but have not had the time to build a solid case for, the execution of Nick Berg was performed by coalition interests (most likely independent Russian mercenaries) in order to dwarf the abuse pictures and sway public opinion back against the Iraqis and in support of the war by taking advantage of the emotional reaction we all experience when hearing of such an despicable act. The poor production quality (all the "curiosities" I have pointed out) of this video can be attributed to the haste in which it was made after the order was given to distract the public from the abuse scandal, and is in line with my conclusion.

Again, before you attack my conclusion, attack my evidence. No matter how crazy you think this sounds, examine the evidence objectively and please try to deny a single thing I have said. If you cannot deny my evidence, you logically cannot deny my conclusion. Make your replies free of subjective opinions and ad hominem attacks or I will not reply to them.


Sources:

Chair, wall, timecode, and :
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...-1#Post1469025
http://www.news24houston.com/content...=28906&SecID=2

Berg was in US custody:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...nds/index.html
(you'll have to copy & paste this one since genmay blocks cnn links as you know)

Gold rings forbidden by Islam:
http://www.khilafah.com/home/categor...D=9529&TagID=2
http://www.google.com/search?q=gold+...utf-8&oe=utf-8

The execution video can be seen here (warning, extremely graphic): http://temp.eyecannon.com/iraq2vediom.wmv


PS: In other news, the video that the US used to incriminate Bin Laden in masterminding the 9/11 attacks was a fake. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html Judge for yourself. I will be doing another post on this once I gather more information. Once you have made up your mind, please ask yourself why the government would want to fake Bin Laden's guilt, which apparently justified the entire Afghanistan war (where an oil pipeline is now being built, which the Taliban had refused to allow).

You got the shit from infowars. You should have at least put the fucking link in your first post. Your conclusion was based on their evidence. You're not internet famous. You took someone elses story and tried to make it your own.
__________________
All In.

Last edited by creedamd; 05-25-2004 at 01:54 PM..
Old 05-25-2004, 01:51 PM creedamd is offline  
#1200  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.