General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

isildur29

Quote:
Originally Posted by element8472
The terrorists have not destroyed our country, but they've sure as hell destroyed our ideals. Does "due process" mean anything to you? Do you realize that almost all the grievances mentioned in the declaration of independence, we are now committing agaist the iraqis?

we're taxing them w/out representation?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedamd
You got the shit from infowars. You should have at least put the fucking link in your first post. Your conclusion was based on their evidence. You're not internet famous. You took someone elses story and tried to make it your own.

That evidence was dispersed on several sites, which I sourced. You're still not understanding here - just because I posted similar points to what someone else posted, AND SOURCED IT, it's plagiarism?

Bling
well fuck me in the ass

Views: 153,170

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27
That evidence was dispersed on several sites, which I sourced. You're still not understanding here - just because I posted similar points to what someone else posted, AND SOURCED IT, it's plagiarism?

Never said it was plagiarism. Just noted that it wasn't your story. You were just the messenger making it look like it was "your" evidence, "your" conclusion. You kept on telling people to look at the date that you posted it to show your credibility. You claimed to be famous. When all you did was post the conspiracy that had hit the web the day before. It's ok, though. Thanks for going through the trouble to type it out and make it look like your own thoughts. I would have just posted a link, and posted MY opinion about the said accusations. But :shrug: to each's own!

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Never said it was plagiarism. Just noted that it wasn't your story. You were just the messenger making it look like it was "your" evidence, "your" conclusion. You kept on telling people to look at the date that you posted it to show your credibility. You claimed to be famous. When all you did was post the conspiracy that had hit the web the day before. It's ok, though. Thanks for going through the trouble to type it out and make it look like your own thoughts. I would have just posted a link, and posted MY opinion about the said accusations. But :shrug: to each's own!

Like I said, you're a . Re-read my first post, I'm sure you'll understand after a few re-reads.

PS: Really, google for mike27 genmay. I am pretty interweb famous, whether you like it or not.

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL

Quote:
Like I said, you're a . Re-read my first post, I'm sure you'll understand after a few re-reads.

PS: Really, google for mike27 genmay. I am pretty interweb famous, whether you like it or not.

What do you think you are famous for?

I googled mike27, a lot of people linked here not knowing about all of the other sites that had already posted this. How does that make you famous? Maybe some of these people fell for the "MY" evidence and "MY" conclusion. So you are famous, and your fanbase are people that don't know how to read through . Congrats.

Last edited by creedamd; 05-25-2004 at 01:19 PM..

ATP

Quote:
What do you think you are famous for?
I searched up mike27 genmay and I got this thread, and other threads related to this thread. At least, those were the first things that came up.

If you search up ATP genmay, you get much moar interesting results. ^_____^

./ ¯/´¯/'¯'/´¯¯/ ).…____
/’'/.../..../....:/¯¯¯¯|...._)
('(...´...´.... ¯\____|......)
\.................'...../.¯¯¯¯
..\'.Still.strokin'./

AppleBoy

You have to search Mike27 and genmay to get to this thread?? Thats not fame

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBoy
You have to search Mike27 and genmay to get to this thread?? Thats not fame

meh, google for 'genmay' and this thread is the second result. That means a LOT of people have been linking to this thread.

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL

Quote:
meh, google for 'genmay' and this thread is the second result. That means a LOT of people have been linking to this thread.

reachin!! you're reallllllllyyyy reachin!!! But as long as you feel famous for posting someone's story on a forum. KUDOS!!!

How ironic, you're just above the tin foil vault thread on google. You should have worn your tinfoil hat when you read infowars!!!

dia

WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE???????????????????

creedamd
REMOVED LOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dia
WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE???????????????????

Because Berg is dead, this thread is the only real evidence that we have about what really happened to him. Thank Mike27 at the door. He is the famous one who blew this conspiracy out of the water! WTG MIKE!!!

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bling
Views: 153,170
hahahahahahahahahha

dia

Quote:
Because Berg is dead, this thread is the only real evidence that we have about what really happened to him. Thank Mike27 at the door. He is the famous one who blew this conspiracy out of the water! WTG MIKE!!!

for mike27... i pity da fo0

element8472
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildur29
we're taxing them w/out representation?

Yep, by stealin the oil and running their country with no elections for at least another year

Closed Thread