General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Ah fuck off you little pussy, your time is coming and then that is exactly what you will be. What a stupid fuck, you think your going to be young forever? You stupid enough to think you have a god damn thing to do with how old you or anyone else is? God you are a fucking moron.

Take a fucking midol, princess.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
[color=#f5f5ff]Dude you are already stupider than I ever was... <snipped coz it's not nice to pick on the retarded>

You definately have some inadequacy issues.

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
blah blah blah

I swear, we can't even have something as simple as a picture thread without bitches like arthur getting PMS. That's sad, arthur. Sometimes it really is better to just shut up and feel justified in thinking you're right. I

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziraphale

Now my identity will be known

Guster. Nice.

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Wow dude, are you a Mongoloid idiot or do you just have downs syndrome? I mean seriously props to you for having the balls to post that picture of yourself, because you are one serious fucked up looking dude….

Considering you look like you're lucky you're not getting assraped by a huge black dick in a prison somewhere... I think you should probably keep your hideous salad trap shut.

I could post a picture of my hairy ass and that would be more attractive than you are.

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Quit being a pussy.......

Speaking of pussy, I'm sure you could probably find some nice trailer poon if you'd only stop beating up on folks and obsessively defending your inadequacy on the internet.

error-in-excellence

Last edited by error-in-excellence; 10-11-2004 at 07:30 AM..

supisumed
I went to LA and all I got wuz AIDS infected semen from Paula Abdul's grundely cock.

Vietnam for LIFE!
STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #5

say it with me now: sup-i-sum-ed

Nuntius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Blowfish
I swear, we can't even have something as simple as a picture thread without bitches like arthur getting PMS. That's sad, arthur. Sometimes it really is better to just shut up and feel justified in thinking you're right. I

A. You haven't even posted your picture, so if there's anyone here who fails to understand the purpose of a picture thread, it's you.
B. You're trolling just as much as arthur, so stfu
C. 7 Posts in a fucking row? Can't you synopsize your bitching for us, in the future?

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuntius
A. You haven't even posted your picture, so if there's anyone here who fails to understand the purpose of a picture thread, it's you.

You understand assumptions really well. I understand the purpose of a picture thread. I just ignore it, or half of it. I come, I see the pictures, I laugh to myself on occasion, I keep my opinions to myself unless I see some unjust behavior going down.

I break every camera that tries to capture my image, so I'm naturally handicapped when it comes to pic threads.

If it's so bad, I suggest we have a mod go through and delete every post that is not posting a new picture to the thread. Mine, arthur's, yours, and everyone elses. That'd be just fine with me.

Quote:
B. You're trolling just as much as arthur, so stfu
At least I'm a kinder troll.

Quote:
C. 7 Posts in a fucking row? Can't you synopsize your bitching for us, in the future?
I could do that.

Let's make a deal...

Get asmodeus to stop using run-on sentences that are a page long, and I'll start keeping a notepad open while I post.

Although, it might not be such a good idea in a pic thread, at least if I'm quoting pictures.

e: I saw your picture, and um... I saw at least one semi-negative post toward someone else, so you could say I've been restraining myself...

Last edited by Postal Blowfish; 08-30-2004 at 09:04 PM..

Nuntius

Quote:
I break every camera that tries to capture my image, so I'm naturally handicapped when it comes to pic threads.

What, is the camera going to steal your soul? Guess it's too late for your brain. I think you're "naturally handicapped" for a lot more than just pic threads.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
Let's make a deal...

Get asmodeus to stop using run-on sentences that are a page long, and I'll start keeping a notepad open while I post.

Lollerberries you're an idiot...

Asmodeus can do what he wants, his e-penis is a lot bigger than yours.

As for replying to multiple posts, learn how to use cut and paste. It's an amazing talent that even my grandmother understands.
.......v.

Omid
I have the biggest nose on GenMay.

edit: wtf am i doing here i thought this was mayhem haha

Herne

Just got back from vacation which is why I havent posted in awhile. Got to escape from Iraq for a few weeks. Went to Rome and back to the US. Here are some pics from the time in Rome....

-TheRedManThatCould
BEST 19K EVER!
-DigitalMocking

Aziraphale

Quote:
Guster. Nice.

I may be one of the most dedicated and biggest Guster fans that you'll ever come into contact with. In fact ... I boast that I, arguably, have one of the greatest collections of their music that has ever been amassed.

Additionally ... you should check out the band that is on my shirt in that picture, 'Jackopierce.' A duo from Texas that inspired Ryan (I suppose some refer to him as the lead singer) to write, play, and sing the way that he does. Guster, early in their careers, covered one of their hits, "Rain", though they have many others.

Also ... there's a picture in the Pics forum here of some movie star with the guys from Guster. Somebody was posting like a "hot" picture of some star ... and there they were ... the four[three] of them...

Anyway... yeah... I'm... a total Guster nut-case and have been since I was a wee child.