General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DaSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
Looking at Arthur, I'd figure this would be the last place he'd be, let alone any where near a computer...Shouldn't you be drunk in some subway telling a bunch of asian kids about your experience in Vietnam and screaming GOOK ON THE WIRE every five seconds?
(Not to be taken offensively, I'm just saying, you look like you've been through a few wars.)

He is the number one armchair general so he has been in a few battles.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

xagent

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
43........... , and I'm not even the oldest person here.....

Fuck, you're just 2 years younger than my Dad. I can't imagine anyone over the age of 30 posting at genmay.

and most adults don't go so overboard on the smilies. You sure love the smilies!

Nuntius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
Looking at Arthur, I'd figure this would be the last place he'd be, let alone any where near a computer...

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by xagent
Fuck, you're just 2 years younger than my Dad. I can't imagine anyone over the age of 30 posting at genmay.

and most adults don't go so overboard on the smilies. You sure love the smilies!
Yea, one look at you and I find it hard to believe a downs syndrome child like you can figure how to use a computer. Learn what the fuck smiles are for tard and maybe you will understand why I use so many of them, of course that is probably asking way too much from a imbecile like you.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

xagent

Quote:
Yea, one look at you and I find it hard to believe a downs syndrome child like you can figure how to use a computer. Learn what the fuck smiles are for tard and maybe you will understand why I use so many of them, of course that is probably asking way too much from a imbecile like you.

You need to get a sense of humor and learn to take a joke

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by xagent
You need to get a sense of humor and learn to take a joke
Quit being a pussy.......I thought what I said was funny as hell, if your sense of humor is so fucking great why arent you laughing? Oh thagts right, because its funny when you say shit like that about me, but not funny when I say it about you. So sad...to bad....

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Nuntius

Quote:
Quit being a pussy.......I thought what I said was funny as hell, if your sense of humor is so fucking great why arent you laughing? Oh thagts right, because its funny when you say shit like that about me, but not funny when I say it about you. So sad...to bad....

Rolling_Thunder9

Quote:
Here you go

Edit: Fixt

These are rumors on the internets.

Last edited by Rolling_Thunder9; 08-15-2004 at 08:37 PM..

Nuntius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling_Thunder9
[IMG]http://www.lhsc.on.ca/lab/cytogen/ds_chr.gif [IMG]

Way to steal bandwidth. Also, I think Nano wanted us to post pictures of ourselves as we look now, not at conception.

Rolling_Thunder9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuntius
Way to steal bandwidth. Also, I think Nano wanted us to post pictures of ourselves as we look now, not at conception.

Yeah, I'll admit I was too lazy to copy this over to iupload. I'll do it now.

These are rumors on the internets.

l1dERfRzpRdVmb4SS
Xjagger
It took almost eight months to get here, and Augie had to donate the credit. <3 Kabn.

Make your bed, old man

electric!sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuntius
Way to steal bandwidth.

This isn't the [H].

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjagger
Make your bed, old man
Fuck you, you get over here an make it bitch........

undertakr

Quote:
Fuck you, you get over here an make it bitch........

It took me the longest fucking time to make out your sense of humor, but now that I do you are much more appealing of a poster. If only asmo actually was as humerous as you...

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakr
It took me the longest fucking time to make out your sense of humor, but now that I do you are much more appealing of a poster. If only asmo actually was as humerous as you...
Honestly he really is, but he is like a good stout beer you have to build up a taste first and then you start to understand just how much flavor and body is there. Once you develop a taste you quickly realize just how watery and tasteless every thing else is. I have felt the sting of Asmo’s humor on many occasions, many of them intentionally provoked and still admire his wit humor delivery and timing. Fortunately for me Asmo appears to neither like me nor dislike me, in fact mostly I think he doesn’t even know I exist. I am a minor league player compared to him, but I still have my moment and plenty of fun. More importantly I am glad that you recognize that I am trying (even if in my own twisted way) to be humorous.