General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
ViriiK is claiming that. He is saying that without America boldly rushing to our rescue the UK and the USSR would've both fallen

Obviously he is wrong.

And just because Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan commit war crimes, doesn't excuse anybody else doing it. That should be obvious to any civilised person.
Lend-Lease or Destroyers for Bases Agreement dipshit.. Ring a bell?

America was critical to the War effort.. You're denying that the British and Russians would have won anyways without the United States..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-04-2005 at 07:28 AM..
Old 05-04-2005, 07:25 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#196  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Lend-Lease or Destroyers for Bases Agreement dipshit.. Ring a bell?

America was critical to the War effort.. You're denying that the British and Russians would have won anyways without the United States..
By this loaning logic, is it ok for me to say the entire world is critical to the wellbeing of the US since the US has *some* loan?
Oh and I am not arguing anything about the war effort so save the commie banter. It was a beautiful joint effort, and that is all that matters.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-04-2005, 07:41 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#197  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
By this loaning logic, is it ok for me to say the entire world is critical to the wellbeing of the US since the US has *some* loan?
Oh and I am not arguing anything about the war effort so save the commie banter. It was a beautiful joint effort, and that is all that matters.
How is this relevant to WWII? I'm talking about supplies that we've provided to Britian and the Soviet Union which Schmuck keeps ignoring.. Going on and on "Saying OMG we could have defeated the Nazi's & Japanese on our own.. But it could have taken longer without the 15 million American Soldiers involved".. Whereas the Soviets weren't even involved with the Japanese since the Client State of Mongolia was invaded and they took it back and did nothing after that point. And the British Empire were losing everywhere in the Pacific.. Singapore, Hong Kong, and they were aiming for Australia had MacArthur not intervened to prevent the invasion and came up with the concept of Island-hopping.
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-04-2005 at 07:54 AM..
Old 05-04-2005, 07:51 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#198  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
By this loaning logic, is it ok for me to say the entire world is critical to the wellbeing of the US since the US has *some* loan?
Oh and I am not arguing anything about the war effort so save the commie banter. It was a beautiful joint effort, and that is all that matters.

ViriiK will not admit anything that contradicts his worldview of the US being solely responsible for everything good in the world and evil liberals for everythin bad.

I'm just pissed off with the typical American claim about 'saving' us in the second world war. You know, after a few decades that shit wears a little thin.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 07:54 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#199  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
ViriiK will not admit anything that contradicts his worldview of the US being solely responsible for everything good in the world and evil liberals for everythin bad.

I'm just pissed off with the typical American claim about 'saving' us in the second world war. You know, after a few decades that shit wears a little thin.
Okay.. Tell me how could have the British Empire could have stopped the Japanese.. They've already lost alot of interest in the Pacific.. Hong Kong, Malaysia (Borneo & Brunei)), Singapore, Burma, & parts of India were already conquered by the Japanese Empire..

Include the fact the Soviets had no interest in fighting the Pacific War..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-04-2005 at 08:03 AM..
Old 05-04-2005, 07:59 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#200  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
ViriiK is claiming that. He is saying that without America boldly rushing to our rescue the UK and the USSR would've both fallen

Obviously he is wrong.

And just because Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan commit war crimes, doesn't excuse anybody else doing it. That should be obvious to any civilised person.
It's just speculation that would've happened but what makes that more farfetched than all of the "would haves" (such as a demonstration of atomic power would have sufficed to make Japan surrender) that you have posted in this thread? Please go back and read your own posts..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-04-2005, 08:02 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#201  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
ViriiK is claiming that. He is saying that without America boldly rushing to our rescue the UK and the USSR would've both fallen

Obviously he is wrong.

And just because Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan commit war crimes, doesn't excuse anybody else doing it. That should be obvious to any civilised person.

No he is not you worthless fagtard. The United States did not win the war all by ourselves, we readily admit that you fucking moron. What your foolish pride refuses to allow you to admit is that without American intervention you would have lost. Without American intervention the Russians would have lost. Without the supplies, weapons and personal from America Britain would have been defeated in another year and the Russians two years after that. Yes you fucking brain dead the German army really was that powerful. The only thing that stopped them was the virtually inexhaustible supply of weapons the United States brought into the conflict.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-04-2005, 08:03 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#202  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
How is this relevant to WWII? I'm talking about supplies that we've provided to Britian and the Soviet Union which Schmuck keeps ignoring.. Going on and on "Saying OMG we could have defeated the Nazi's & Japanese on our own.. But it could have taken longer without the 15 million American Soldiers involved".. Whereas the Soviets weren't even involved with the Japanese since the Client State of Mongolia was invaded and they took it back and did nothing after that point. And the British Empire were losing everywhere in the Pacific.. Singapore, Hong Kong, and they were aiming for Australia had MacArthur not intervened to prevent the invasion and came up with the concept of Island-hopping.
I did say I am not arguing about WWII. I am saying a loan is a loan.
Loans are not given for sheer good will, they are given for a reason. Whether that reason is getting interest, or political interest, does not make it anything else than a loan. Yes the loan helped.
I will still state it was a joint effort.
You could still answer the question you know
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-04-2005, 08:38 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#203  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I did say I am not arguing about WWII. I am saying a loan is a loan.
Loans are not given for sheer good will, they are given for a reason. Whether that reason is getting interest, or political interest, does not make it anything else than a loan. Yes the loan helped.
I will still state it was a joint effort.
You could still answer the question you know
It was a loan and yes it was in our best interest to give this "loan" to our allies (and allies of convenience IE: Russia) because a world war is just that...we knew we couldn't remain isolated if Germany got the upper hand in Europe.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-04-2005, 08:48 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#204  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I did say I am not arguing about WWII. I am saying a loan is a loan.
Loans are not given for sheer good will, they are given for a reason. Whether that reason is getting interest, or political interest, does not make it anything else than a loan. Yes the loan helped.
I will still state it was a joint effort.
You could still answer the question you know

Yes, it was a loan; it was a loan because you canít just give anyone 31 billion dollars, especially when the vast majority isnít even yours but money you borrowed from a third party. As I told that imbecile Schmuck, nobody is suggesting that the US came over and won the war single handedly. However what does need to be pointed out is that without US intervention Europe would have fallen to Germany.

Donít get me wrong, I have all the respect in the world for the British (exempting Schmuck of course), they put up a fight. The problem was no matter how tenacious you are, you cannot defeat a modern uber crack military like WWII Germanyís with sticks and stones, and the British were very fast being reduced to just that, nothing but sticks and stones and their tenacity to fight with.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-04-2005, 08:55 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#205  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Yes, it was a loan; it was a loan because you canít just give anyone 31 billion dollars, especially when the vast majority isnít even yours but money you borrowed from a third party. As I told that imbecile Schmuck, nobody is suggesting that the US came over and won the war single handedly. However what does need to be pointed out is that without US intervention Europe would have fallen to Germany.

Donít get me wrong, I have all the respect in the world for the British (exempting Schmuck of course), they put up a fight. The problem was no matter how tenacious you are, you cannot defeat a modern uber crack military like WWII Germanyís with sticks and stones, and the British were very fast being reduced to just that, nothing but sticks and stones and their tenacity to fight with.

You know nothing about it.

We weren't given anything by the US, we bought it. Seeing as you lot also had quite friendly business relations with Nazi germany before the war this isn't a cause for you to take moral high ground.

The reason supplies were able to get to Britain was because we captured a codebook from a U-boat (yes, it was the British despite what holywood told you) and cracked their codes.

And my point still holds: After our defeat of the Luftwaffe the Nazis called off the invasion of Britain and went after Russia. All of this happened before the US lifted a finger to help.

Of course this is all a diversion from the real topic: The indisputable fact that the US commited a warcrime by using nukes against civilian targets.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 09:04 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#206  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
You know nothing about it.

We weren't given anything by the US, we bought it. Seeing as you lot also had quite friendly business relations with Nazi germany before the war this isn't a cause for you to take moral high ground.

The reason supplies were able to get to Britain was because we captured a codebook from a U-boat (yes, it was the British despite what holywood told you) and cracked their codes.

And my point still holds: After our defeat of the Luftwaffe the Nazis called off the invasion of Britain and went after Russia. All of this happened before the US lifted a finger to help.

Of course this is all a diversion from the real topic: The indisputable fact that the US commited a warcrime by using nukes against civilian targets.
You just won't give up even though all the other America haters here haven't come to your aid....hell even Dyno (who is quick to point out any fault with America) suggested you recheck your facts earlier in the thread.

edit- people who know history know that movie about the captured code breaker was pure hollywood...we just don't get upset about it.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-04-2005, 09:16 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#207  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
You know nothing about it.

We weren't given anything by the US, we bought it. Seeing as you lot also had quite friendly business relations with Nazi germany before the war this isn't a cause for you to take moral high ground.

The reason supplies were able to get to Britain was because we captured a codebook from a U-boat (yes, it was the British despite what holywood told you) and cracked their codes.

And my point still holds: After our defeat of the Luftwaffe the Nazis called off the invasion of Britain and went after Russia. All of this happened before the US lifted a finger to help.

Of course this is all a diversion from the real topic: The indisputable fact that the US commited a warcrime by using nukes against civilian targets.


Quote:
We weren't given anything by the US, we bought it.
Nobody claimed otherwise you ugly fucking .....

Quote:
The reason supplies were able to get to Britain was because we captured a codebook from a U-boat (yes, it was the British despite what holywood told you) and cracked their codes.
What a pathetic and ignorant thing for an arrogant Brit to say. No it wasnít the British who cracked the enigma cipher you fucking imbecile by the time you captured the enigma machine the cipher had been broken for 8 full years. Rejewski, Zygalski and Rozycki, three very ballsy polish mathematicians cracked it in 1933. In spite of knowing exactly what the Germans were going to do the Polish military was unable to withstand the German military onslaught. When Poland fell in 1939 they handed off the key to cracking the enigma to the British and the French, the French promptly ignored it and the British set up Bletchley Park.

As to your accusation regarding US relations with Nazi-Germany, now that is the grandfather of all strawmen. Britain also had quite the cozy little business going with Nazi Germany before the war, or do I really need to rub your fucking nose in the antics of his Royal Highness King Edward VIII?

Quote:
And my point still holds: After our defeat of the Luftwaffe the Nazis called off the invasion of Britain and went after Russia.
Yes they did call off the invasion, they were quite content to stand off at a distance and reduce Britain to a heap of smoldering rubble, which they were doing quite well. Another year of the ass pounding they were handing you and it would have been all over except for the whimpering of the few survivors. The RAF had been reduced to something like 125 aircraft, you were boxed in, contained and for all practical tactical purposes marginalized as a threat.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-04-2005, 09:49 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#208  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
You know nothing about it.

We weren't given anything by the US, we bought it. Seeing as you lot also had quite friendly business relations with Nazi germany before the war this isn't a cause for you to take moral high ground.

The reason supplies were able to get to Britain was because we captured a codebook from a U-boat (yes, it was the British despite what holywood told you) and cracked their codes.

And my point still holds: After our defeat of the Luftwaffe the Nazis called off the invasion of Britain and went after Russia. All of this happened before the US lifted a finger to help.

Of course this is all a diversion from the real topic: The indisputable fact that the US commited a warcrime by using nukes against civilian targets.
Oh right.. You guys bought it I guess that defeats the purpose of Lend-Lease Which Lend is " To provide (money) temporarily on condition that the amount borrowed be returned, usually with an interest fee." Lease is "A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified period in exchange for a specified rent." I didn't know in your revised dictionary that Lend = Bought and Lease = Bought. The United Kingdom was still paying off their Lend-Lease Debt until the 90's which it was finished..

There are American equipments that the United Kingdom needed such as the Sherman Tank, C-47, B-17, etc etc

Even look at the Lend-Lease to the USSR

Well shit, the USSR and Great Britian were dependent on the Lend-Lease..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-04-2005, 11:51 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#209  

Heinrich Himmler
Deadside Legion
I sucked off my rabbi for this title
 
Heinrich Himmler's Avatar
 
Wah wah, bitch bitch...

The US was pivotal in WW2, like it or not. But we all know Schmuck's buried anti-semitic feelings and the secret wish of a lot of Brits that Germany had won so they could get rid of the imagined Jew threat. Just like ForeverLurk and Neo-Nazi America, but you choose to hide it.

And arthur, would you PLEASE come up with an insult other than "imbecile". You look like a dumb shithead using it constantly. Or is there precious little room for words inside your RIAA-controlled Bible mind? No one cares if you call them an imbecile anymore. Good for you, you know how to use a big word!
__________________
I am Deadside Legion. The Rapist nameraped me because he is weak and stupid. The holocaust happened, it's undeniable fact.

Prussian Blue should be forced to play Manhunt.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:19 PM Heinrich Himmler is offline  
Reply With Quote
#210  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.