General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Ah yes.. 5+ Million committing mass sepuku for the Emperor including an estimated 50% loss of Allied losses in the invasion of Japan sure is better than the other option..
I really don't mind you writing your exaggerated pro-am propaganda that much.
Though, when you try talking about japanese history and culture, I wish you could spell "seppuku" right just once in these miserable threads. This one was close than the first though

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Aziraphale

Why use Nukes when the Rwandan's have proved that Machete's are so much more efficient?

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I really don't mind you writing your exaggerated pro-am propaganda that much.
Though, when you try talking about japanese history and culture, I wish you could spell "seppuku" right just once in these miserable threads. This one was close than the first though

We Won. We get to spell it anyway we please.

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
We lost 6800 Marines at Iwo Jima which was critical for the invasion of Japan (Operation Downfall). And guess what happened when we dropped the bombs on Japan. Their deaths at Iwo Jima had been for nothing.

Jesus S. Fucking Christ !!!

I have been a student of WW2 since before you were born , and I never quite thought of Iwo that way.

I think I shall get very drunk and cry for the tragedy.

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziraphale
Why use Nukes when the Rwandan's have proved that Machete's are so much more efficient?

there is this guy named Solzhenitsyn that makes the same point.

the type of weapon used is a mere technicality -- as Stalin , Hitler , Tojo , Pol Pot and Mao(and inumerable despots and murdering cocksuckers throughout history) have proved .

DPhrag

i like the idea in the first post about using it as a last ditch effort. If you know your counrty is about to be raped anyway may as well take out something big on your way down.
.......v

:-*
millions of people have done what do can now cannot

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Nano, I can understand your point that nothing justifies the use of a nuclear weapon.

But I thought of some things that made me question the "logical following" that you're claiming things would be better ahd we not dropped them on Japan

Are you saying things would be better had we not dropped them on Japan?

wen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey
Nano, I can understand your point that nothing justifies the use of a nuclear weapon.

But I thought of some things that made me question the "logical following" that you're claiming things would be better ahd we not dropped them on Japan

Are you saying things would be better had we not dropped them on Japan?

It's impossible to say, the only thing we know is that they were dropped, and as a direct result Japan was instantly out of the war.

Hey, but FUCK YOU americans and your "Imagine the American casualties that could have suffered! ohhhhh nohh!"

You didn't even enter the war until it was well underway, and loads of people had already died. AFAIAC you deserved to have the 100,000 die, and as a result you could have earned some damn respect, rather than going on a 30 year power trip with your fucking nuclear arms race.

(hint: the power trip is still going, and that's why the world hates you)

wen

"American Idiot"

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania.
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind fuck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along in the age of paranoia.

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

auction1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPhrag
i like the idea in the first post about using it as a last ditch effort. If you know your counrty is about to be raped anyway may as well take out something big on your way down.
With 18 Ohio-Class subs each carrying 24 trident missiles each delivering 8 independently targetable warheads you can take out pretty much everything of large or medium size on the planet.

For those mathematically challenged that's 3456 nukes...just on the subs. Fun stuff.

wen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kueller
With 18 Ohio-Class subs each carrying 24 trident missiles each delivering 8 independently targetable warheads you can take out pretty much everything of large or medium size on the planet.

For those mathematically challenged that's 3456 nukes...just on the subs. Fun stuff.

Well, America can wave its big giant cock all it wants.

auction1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen
It's impossible to say, the only thing we know is that they were dropped, and as a direct result Japan was instantly out of the war.

Hey, but FUCK YOU americans and your "Imagine the American casualties that could have suffered! ohhhhh nohh!"

You didn't even enter the war until it was well underway, and loads of people had already died. AFAIAC you deserved to have the 100,000 die, and as a result you could have earned some damn respect, rather than going on a 30 year power trip with your fucking nuclear arms race.

(hint: the power trip is still going, and that's why the world hates you)
So when we don't get on the ball after hitler smacks europe around a bit we deserve to have our people killed. And then when we do go and remove a sadistic dictator in iraq we deserve to have our people killed. Riiiiiight.

God, it must be fucking nice to live anywhere but the US. You sit around and criticize everything we do, or don't do, while doing jack shit on your own.

You want the US to treat you as adults? Start acting like it. I'd be thrilled to have the international community get off its ass and do what needs to be done once in a while. But you're all so fucking petty you never actually DO anything, you just sit around in student council (erm, united nations to you non-US people) and talk about what might be done while people die. Then you issue a 15 page statement and pat yourselves on the back and get drunk. When the US then enforces your statement you bitch and moan about it.

wen

Quote:
So when we don't get on the ball after hitler smacks europe around a bit we deserve to have our people killed. And then when we do go and remove a sadistic dictator in iraq we deserve to have our people killed. Riiiiiight.

God, it must be fucking nice to live anywhere but the US. You sit around and criticize everything we do, or don't do, while doing jack shit on your own.

You want the US to treat you as adults? Start acting like it. I'd be thrilled to have the international community get off its ass and do what needs to be done once in a while. But you're all so fucking petty you never actually DO anything, you just sit around in student council (erm, united nations to you non-US people) and talk about what might be done while people die. Then you issue a 15 page statement and pat yourselves on the back and get drunk. When the US then enforces your statement you bitch and moan about it.

It doesn't help that the only reason you invaded Iraq was for your own selfish reasons.

auction1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen
It doesn't help that the only reason you invaded Iraq was for your own selfish reasons.
which are?

wen

Quote:
which are?

Power, and propaganda for your own people so bush could stay in office, and to justify having such a big military so that people don't lose their jobs.

Step one: "Terrorists! Terrorists! Bin Ladin Bin Ladin!"
Step two: "Everyone fear Iraq, they have DOUBLE YEW EMM DEES!!"
Step three: "Forget the wmd's, we LIBERATED iraq!"
Step four: "Vote for me"
Step five: "Everyone fear the AXIS OF EVIL"