General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
When used correctly adderall's side effects aren't nearly as severe as those of steroids, not to mention they're temporary and there's only a chance they'll occur. Side effects of steroids are guaranteed, severe, permanent and irreversible.

You're just grasping for straws if you actually think this is a valid comparison

Do you get aroused making comments from subjects you have no clue whatsoever on?
Steroids also have a correct usage, and you can use them in recreational fields with little to no harm whatsoever. What dictates that is who uses, and how.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Yeah, you compare performance enhancing steroids to medication thousands of doctors prescribe to CHILDREN every day and you call me an idiot?

Fucking to the max.

Steroids are being prescribed by thousands of doctors, for real medical usage. Get the fuck out of here.

Ralph

Straw Man: already addressed both of your posts hours before you responded. Not the brightest bulb, eh?

Renork

Quote:
Straw Man: already addressed both of your posts hours before you responded. Not the brightest bulb, eh?

Shut up, you are making the 'In favor of' side of the argument look needlessly retarded.

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:

No you didn't, you obviously have no knowledge about the actual results / effects of performance enhancing substances of any type, be it adderall or anabolic steroids.

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
No you didn't, you obviously have no knowledge about the actual results / effects of performance enhancing substances of any type, be it adderall or anabolic steroids.

Same goes for you and everyone else in the thread, that's why we're all posting on genmay

Maybe you were looking for the Student Doctor forums and got lost, little boy?

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
Same goes for you and everyone else in the thread, that's why we're all posting on genmay

Just because you're retarded doesn't mean everyone else is.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:

Actually, no you didn't. You regurgitated the same inane drivel you did before. Just because you say it twice, doesn't make it valid.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:

I guess this is kind of obvious for everyone else but retards (ie. you), but have you ever thought that some people might have first hand experience, or perhaps even a field that just might touch some of these issues?

I think the fact you tried blabbering something about methods of ingestion and trying to make an argument out of it tells just how fucking clueless you are.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Haven't really read the thread but if I may ask isn't Adderall supposed to be taken daily and for a quite a bit of time before it's full effects can actually benefit the person it is prescribed for? When the "treatment" is finished, isn't the dosage supposed to be tapered off slowly?

It seems to me taking a large dose of it for a night or three would have a negligible effect on performance when studying or taking a test but have some very negative consequences health wise somewhere down the line.

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I think the fact you tried blabbering something about methods of ingestion and trying to make an argument out of it tells just how fucking clueless you are.

Are you honestly trying to say that injecting steroids is equivalent to using an asthma inhaler or skin cream?

You can either admit A.) You're wrong and doctors don't actually prescribe the performance enhancing steroids that are relevant to this discussion or B.) You're a complete moron for comparing inhalers and skin creams to adderall.

Adderall is prescribed to children to increase performance, steroids are NOT. Big difference

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Are you honestly trying to say that injecting steroids is equivalent to using an asthma inhaler or skin cream?

Well, that would depend on what you're using, and what for, and how much you need the fucking stuff.
Quote:
You can either admit A.) You're wrong and doctors don't actually prescribe the performance enhancing steroids that are relevant to this discussion or B.) You're a complete moron for comparing inhalers and skin creams to adderall.
You can get equally fucked up using certain inhalers. Again it's nothing else than what you're trying to accomplish, and whats the easiest way to do that
Quote:
Adderall is prescribed to children to increase performance, steroids are NOT. Big difference
You're trying to stray off topic from what you originally said. No wonder though, you're fucking clueless

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:

No on said this.

Quote:

hiki

And now that you've shown everyone here for the fifth time that you have no idea what you're talking about, why don't you go ahead and shut the fuck up.

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
You're trying to stray off topic from what you originally said. No wonder though, you're fucking clueless

One of my original points was that comparing adderall to performance enhancing steroids isn't a valid argument, are you fucking brain-dead or do you just have an extremely selective memory?

Adderall: Prescribed to thousands of children every day to increase academic performance.

Steroids: Never prescribed for performance enhancing purposes.

Using steroids for athletic gains is ABUSE, using adderall for academic gains is INTENDED. How the fuck do you not see the difference

Overconfidence
Underperformance - <3 ShillinTheVillain

Quote:
One of my original points was that comparing adderall to performance enhancing steroids isn't a valid argument, are you fucking brain-dead or do you just have an extremely selective memory?

Adderall: Prescribed to thousands of children every day to increase academic performance.

Steroids: Never prescribed for performance enhancing purposes.

Using steroids for athletic gains is ABUSE, using adderall for academic gains is INTENDED. How the fuck do you not see the difference

steroids are given all the time to people to increase their fucking health which I guess would make them better at athletics.

what the FUCK does "intended" mean to you? Athletes don't "intend" to enhance their performance when they use steroids? They can just not use steriods THAT often and just get a little bit buff, is that okay?

Closed Thread