General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
... I didn't know I was supposed to be responding to that. It seemed off in the outfields.

But anyways, there already is alien intelligence on the internet. But think about this, if someone came in here and said "Hi I am an Alien". That would be even more absurd to you than someone posting pictures of crop circles. An alien contacting humanity through it's own communication networks would be absolutely fucking impossible. No one would believe it.

If an Alien race wanted to leave a message, they would have to leave it in a way that only they could do. Anyone could get on the internet.

Thats incredibly obvious. I mean seriously. That was a stupid point for morlock to make.

And his 3 examples. What the hell are those even examples of?

Examples of why you are not just a nut job but an abysmally stupid one. It was plain as day to everyone but you.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
... I didn't know I was supposed to be responding to that. It seemed off in the outfields.

But anyways, there already is alien intelligence on the internet. But think about this, if someone came in here and said "Hi I am an Alien". That would be even more absurd to you than someone posting pictures of crop circles. An alien contacting humanity through it's own communication networks would be absolutely fucking impossible. No one would believe it.

If an Alien race wanted to leave a message, they would have to leave it in a way that only they could do. Anyone could get on the internet.

Thats incredibly obvious. I mean seriously. That was a stupid point for morlock to make.

And his 3 examples. What the hell are those even examples of?

SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE A SUPPOSED ELITE BUNCH OF NERD DOUCHE BAGS FROM NERD DOUCHEBAG 24/7 SUPER UNIVERSITY COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT DOESN'T MEAN ROSETTA THE SPANISH HOUSEWIFE CAN"T FIGURE IT OUT AFTER A LOGICAL APPROACH BROUGHT ON BUY A RANDOM SERIES OF EVENTS.

BOOM SUCKA

Last edited by ElectribeCyanide; 01-02-2009 at 10:17 PM..

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
magick has nothing to do with satan, the guy sounds like a idiot

I SAID MAGIK NOT MAGICK YOU FUCKING FOOL

ElectribeCyanide

lol

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE A SUPPOSED ELITE BUNCH OF NERD DOUCHE BAGS FROM NERD DOUCHEBAG 24/7 SUPER UNIVERSITY COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT DOESN'T MEAN ROSETTA THE SPANISH HOUSEWIFE CAN"T FIGURE IT OUT AFTER A LOGICAL APPROACH BROUGHT ON BUY A RANDOM SERIES OF EVENTS.

BOOM SUCKA

if some housewife figured it out Im sure it would be on the internet
Theres many groups of the internet who study the crop circles, its just as puzzling to them
http://www.bltresearch.com/

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
I SAID MAGIK NOT MAGICK YOU FUCKING FOOL

its the same thing

and magick is the proper spelling

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Examples of why you are not just a nut job but an abysmally stupid one. It was plain as day to everyone but you.

wait

70% of your post was outlining how its possible that someone outside of MIT might come up with the solution?

... you didn't really need examples to prove that. I already think people outside of MIT have come up with the proper answer.

The MIT thing just signifies that whatever it is, it's not simple, and it's not simple even to people who are not "drug taking hippies".

PopeKevinI

Quote:
wait

70% of your post was outlining how its possible that someone outside of MIT might come up with the solution?

... you didn't really need examples to prove that. I already think people outside of MIT have come up with the proper answer.

The MIT thing just signifies that whatever it is, it's not simple, and it's not simple even to people who are not "drug taking hippies".

Having an uncle who is an MIT robotics graduate, it's been my experience that MIT students often miss the obvious in search of the convoluted. They may very well have been trying to find a high-tech, sophisticated solution when the real answer is closer to boards and ropes.

Xerus

I love talk about the paranormal and I love thinking about what could cause these crop circles. Realistically, there is a very plausible explanation waiting to be found. Vendetta hit the nail on the head earlier in the thread.

Creepster.old
I may be a lowly 340k but I still <3 [H]ard|on

To the people calling it a chop:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

There's something weird about those circles. some are just to elaborate - like the ones in the clip - they're not even circles?!?!?! how the fuck do you make that in one night?

This one is a bit controversial, but haven't heard of it being debunked yet:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

As internet ed, some of them just needs to many guidelines, just trying redrawing some of them with tools you could have in the field

+ YouTube Video

Some peeps actually think they hold a message about how to build a spaceship

+ YouTube Video

Meh, i have to much time on my hands
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=833556

TheMorlock

Quote:
wait

The MIT thing just signifies that whatever it is, and it's not simple to simpletons like me.

fixt

STFU ry goody

ry_goody

Quote:
fixt

STFU ry goody

I do what I want, bitch.

TheMorlock

Quote:
I do what I want, bitch.

no you don't because no matter how many times you beg to lick my balls I am never going to let you.

STFU ry goody

ry_goody

Quote:
no you don't because no matter how many times you beg to lick my balls I am never going to let you.

STFU ry goody

your stupid

wigglesworth

cant they be made in a few hours using just pieces of wood and rope?