General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglesworth View Post
cant they be made in a few hours using just pieces of wood and rope?

Some can, but for the most complex ones the obvious explanation of course is, that they're made by LSD consuming space hippies who are using these crop circles to give us blueprints of a spaceship.



Right, any more questions?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-03-2009, 07:53 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#181  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

wigglesworth
 
wigglesworth's Avatar
 
these designs are far too human, i don't think i could ever be convinced that crop circles are real. i could believe in aliens or some other form of life, but not that they fly here to leave graffiti on our crop fields


its just
__________________
"St. WigglesWorth! of CRUNKKKK" -antisechs
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S Thompson
Old 01-03-2009, 07:54 PM wigglesworth is offline  
Reply With Quote
#182  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Infected mushroom arabian nights on mescaline is a classic

I also recommend - skazi, biotonic, gms, suria and many more
Old 01-03-2009, 10:04 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#183  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Good to see that I return from vacation still to find ry_goody a pathetic, psychotic fraud without a modicum of intelligence or grasp of reality.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#184  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Good to see that I return from vacation still to find ry_goody a pathetic, psychotic fraud without a modicum of intelligence or grasp of reality.

everything I said was true

you sling that fraud accusation there pretty quickly... is that because deep down you know that you are really the fraud

And I would like you to cite one reason why I am psychotic. I have exhibited absolute no psychotic behavior.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#185  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
everything I said was true

you sling that fraud accusation there pretty quickly... is that because deep down you know that you are really the fraud

And I would like you to cite one reason why I am psychotic. I have exhibited absolute no psychotic behavior.

I'm afraid you were completely schooled in this thread, your logic and your argument were systematically undermined and shown to be fraudulent and downright insane. However, rather than take it like a man and accept that your view is wrong, you decide to continually fall deeper and deeper into your own neuroses and begin babbling like a drugged-up idiot...as always.

Goodnight, fraud!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:47 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#186  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I'm afraid you were completely schooled in this thread, your logic and your argument were systematically undermined and shown to be fraudulent and downright insane. However, rather than take it like a man and accept that your view is wrong, you decide to continually fall deeper and deeper into your own neuroses and begin babbling like a drugged-up idiot...as always.

Goodnight, fraud!

seconded

do we have a quorum?



http://www.tcw.utwente.nl/theorieeno...ce_theory.doc/
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 01-04-2009 at 10:12 PM..
Old 01-04-2009, 10:03 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#187  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I'm afraid you were completely schooled in this thread, your logic and your argument were systematically undermined and shown to be fraudulent and downright insane. However, rather than take it like a man and accept that your view is wrong, you decide to continually fall deeper and deeper into your own neuroses and begin babbling like a drugged-up idiot...as always.

Goodnight, fraud!

nothing you just said is actually true, you just imagined all of that, if you went through this thread and tried to cite sources for those insinuations, you would not find them

nothing you just said exists outside of your own head

no one offered any other logical arguments, no one dug into anything to find fradulence. The only other viewpoint offered is "no thats impossible because alien intelligence would contact us just how they do in our movies".


and just the same as ruho, anything TheMorlock says obviously doesn't count
Old 01-04-2009, 10:11 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#188  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
nothing you just said is actually true, you just imagined all of that, if you went through this thread and tried to cite sources for those insinuations, you would not find them

nothing you just said exists outside of your own head

http://www.tcw.utwente.nl/theorieeno...ce_theory.doc/
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-04-2009, 10:12 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#189  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
nothing you just said is actually true, you just imagined all of that, if you went through this thread and tried to cite sources for those insinuations, you would not find them

nothing you just said exists outside of your own head

no one offered any other logical arguments, no one dug into anything to find fradulence. The only other viewpoint offered is "no thats impossible because alien intelligence would contact us just how they do in our movies".


and just the same as ruho, anything TheMorlock says obviously doesn't count

what
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:54 PM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#190  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
what

He is a lunatic
His idea of logic is whatever he believes is of course logic
He is dumb as a fucking rock
He is delusional
He suffers from psychosis level cognitive dissonance.
Did I mention he is a lunatic?

Does that answer your, What?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-05-2009, 02:13 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#191  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post

thats stupid

All my beliefs and thoughts are completely interrelated, nothing is conflicting. Honestly, ask me to connect any two points, or any number of points and I will be able to.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#192  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
He is a lunatic
His idea of logic is whatever he believes is of course logic
He is dumb as a fucking rock
He is delusional
He suffers from psychosis level cognitive dissonance.
Did I mention he is a lunatic?

Does that answer your, What?

I hold absolutely no delusions. Your imagining things. You are the delusional one.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:21 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#193  

ElectribeCyanide
 
You must fucking school everyone at 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:18 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#194  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
thats stupid

All my beliefs and thoughts are completely interrelated, nothing is conflicting. Honestly, ask me to connect any two points, or any number of points and I will be able to.

http://www.tcw.utwente.nl/theorieeno...ce_theory.doc/
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 01-05-2009, 10:34 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#195  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.