what an answer

its true

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

rCeAaNd_tYhOiUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
its true

There is no evidence of another 'side.'

Things that can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCeAaNd_tYhOiUs View Post
There is no evidence of another 'side.'

Things that can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

Nonsense.

Theres been countless books written on this, countless books outlining how to do it. EVEN STUDIES SANCTIONED BY THE UNITED STATES FDA EXPLAINING HOW TO DO IT. Yes Studies of our own government noting, in their own white papers, subjects traveled to alien universes through internal means.

http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Paths-Ou.../dp/159477224X
http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-R...1439368&sr=1-1

But thats just modern science today. Shamanism, Yoga, Vedism, have been writing for centuries before even Jesus Christ existed about this notion. Humanity has been writing about this subject and verifying it's validity for the entirety of it's existence in which it could wiggle a symbol onto some flat surface. This notion is in fact the single most evidenced thing in human history by so many folds that there is not a debate here.

The only question is, are you choosing to censor experiences from your reality. Yes if YOU are choosing to censor something, then you can obviously argue, that which you are censoring, does not exist. But thats only in your head, not in reality.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

You're so pathetic I feel sorry for you, you fraud.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
You're so pathetic I feel sorry for you, you fraud.

Are you refferring to my post about there being another dimension.

What more evidence do you want?

Every religion and spiritual practice of world has verified it.

Our own scientists have explained it and validated it through CLINICAL STUDIES.

Millions of people themselves have validated it.

Even our own physicists, completely unrelated any spiritual and religious practice have concluded that yes other dimensions exist.

There quite literally is not somewhere I could go to get more evidence of this notion from. Like quite literally you could not say "You need to go get evidence from that group that belief system that this is possible." Because it already exists.

Can you even comprehend these words. Does this register to you, every belief system in existence, science included, has validated the truth of this concept. There is not one missing. All of them have.

Your standing outside saying the sky doesn't exist. Your completely delusional.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
you can't take a ruler to the other side

...yet.

I've been known to say that "God is beyond science." That is not to say that God can't be measured by science, but that science presently lacks the capacity to do so. It also means that an omnipotent being could choose to not be tested, but that makes assumptions about God's intentions.

Once upon a time, science could not observe cells. Then it could not observe molecules, or atoms, or subatomic particles. Right now we cannot observe the strings many physicists propose make up all matter. If any of the things you believe in are for real, they CAN be tested by science.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Nonsense.

Theres been countless books written on this, countless books outlining how to do it. EVEN STUDIES SANCTIONED BY THE UNITED STATES FDA EXPLAINING HOW TO DO IT. Yes Studies of our own government noting, in their own white papers, subjects traveled to alien universes through internal means.

http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Paths-Ou.../dp/159477224X
http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-R...1439368&sr=1-1

But thats just modern science today. Shamanism, Yoga, Vedism, have been writing for centuries before even Jesus Christ existed about this notion. Humanity has been writing about this subject and verifying it's validity for the entirety of it's existence in which it could wiggle a symbol onto some flat surface. This notion is in fact the single most evidenced thing in human history by so many folds that there is not a debate here.

The only question is, are you choosing to censor experiences from your reality. Yes if YOU are choosing to censor something, then you can obviously argue, that which you are censoring, does not exist. But thats only in your head, not in reality.

How do we know where the subjects went? They said they went there? If we're so aware of such places, why isn't there a massive effort by scientists to connect to those dimensions?

Here's a thought: when you fall into a drug-induced trance/hypnosis/unconscious state/whatever thinking you want to see alien dimensions, is it really any surprise that you do? The brain is a very tricky thing, especially under abnormal chemical influences or when dreaming. We can imagine all sorts of things in such a state, even have them become part of our memories, right alongside things like first bike rides and weddings.

If everything I've dreamed or experienced while under the influence of drugs is potentially real somewhere, that's a truly frightening thing. I, for one, would not be at ALL excited about the prospect of returning to some of those places.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Just more retarded wish fulfillment.

Gibonius

I had a dream when I was a kid that I was fucking eight aerobics instructors. I guess that really happened in an alternate universe!

Not just, you know, that your brain makes up shit especially when you're horking down chemicals that influence brain function.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
How do we know where the subjects went? They said they went there? If we're so aware of such places, why isn't there a massive effort by scientists to connect to those dimensions?

Here's a thought: when you fall into a drug-induced /hypnosis/unconscious state/whatever thinking you want to see alien dimensions, is it really any surprise that you do? The brain is a very tricky thing, especially under abnormal chemical influences or when dreaming. We can imagine all sorts of things in such a state, even have them become part of our memories, right alongside things like first bike rides and weddings.

If everything I've dreamed or experienced while under the influence of drugs is potentially real somewhere, that's a truly frightening thing. I, for one, would not be at ALL excited about the prospect of returning to some of those places.

the astral plane is very pecuilar. If I even started describing components of it, it would probably be in vain.

But, theres layers to the astral self. When one is dreaming, unconciously, typically there floating in the astral plane, constructing imagery for there own amusement. Like they are constructing imagery out of their own energy. Like there a little bubble floating in this big space with all this imagery flashing across the surface of the bubble like a holodeck.

But if you become aware of that, aware of your own projections, you can dissolve your own projections and there is something behind it which is not of the same energy that composes your being. And there is a structure to it, and within the structure of the astral plane you can see components of it in the artwork that humanity has been making for centuries. I have seen what the Native American and Mayan imagery is trying to draw, I have seen it first hand, well some of it. Obviously theres alot there. But you know people have been to the same places because there style of artwork is similiar. You cannot take a camera there, you cannot speak this thing into existence through words. You can however draw it. And visionary artists developing the same styles across the globe is not because one copies the other. It's because one is visiting the same place as the other.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Just more retarded wish fulfillment.

if you wanted to fulfill your wishes you could

js8244
i fucked a 17 year old on my 21st birthday and this is all i got.

How come if anyone else posted nothing but "you're a fraud" they'd get banned or an infraction, but it's cool if Vendetta does it?

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by js8244 View Post
How come if anyone else posted nothing but "you're a fraud" they'd get banned or an infraction, but it's cool if Vendetta does it?

because vendetta is a monkey that figured out by wasting incredible amounts of energy by repeatedly lifting the same pointless hunk of heavy metal he could make himself large

if more people followed vendettas lead, we would have more, large, repetition-loving, monkeys

He does this because he knows if he had to protect himself with purely his intellect, he would quickly crumble down to nothing.

Last edited by ry_goody; 01-08-2009 at 07:18 PM..

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Dude you gotta click the play button. It's a discussion between the most prominent mathematician, biologist and philosopher of the last decade or so. They go back and forth on a bunch of various thoughts, theories and possibilities on the subject. But by the end, they end up, well one of them, ends up explaining exactly how it is a hoax and why, and it seems to take into account all the peculiarities of the phenomenon.

http://www.tcw.utwente.nl/theorieeno...ce_theory.doc/

ry_goody