General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Stanch
 
no brosephine baker artists can't do what MIT
alien gonzalez even tried in puerto rico on his way to usa, ma
Old 12-26-2008, 12:27 PM Stanch is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
Yea because Aliens are going to communicate with us in ascii, transcoded into binary, with english words. Did you even think your post through?

And they'll also burn a visage of their faces into our corn! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
Old 12-26-2008, 03:03 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
And they'll also burn a visage of their faces into our corn! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Thats so we know what they look like silly.
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 12-26-2008, 04:14 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

usemytoes
 
You guys are all being dinks and nothing any of you have posted anything to disprove his arguments.. or anything of value, or relevance, at all. He brings up some valid points, so why doesn't someone disprove him.
__________________
:D
Old 12-26-2008, 04:37 PM usemytoes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by usemytoes View Post
You guys are all being dinks and nothing any of you have posted anything to disprove his arguments.. or anything of value, or relevance, at all. He brings up some valid points, so why doesn't someone disprove him.

This is the same guy that believes every human being has a black hole inside of their body that is responsible for...well...everything.

So you believe him if you want
Old 12-26-2008, 04:41 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

ElectribeCyanide
 
I gotta say this was one of his most reality based posts. he clearly demonstrated his thoughts with pictures that actually were relevant even though he's a wack Job.

Hell I even read through all of it.

was entertaining enjoyed the thread. But don't think your next post or thread based on fantasy will be judged as nicely as this thread.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:51 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

usemytoes
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
This is the same guy that believes every human being has a black hole inside of their body that is responsible for...well...everything.

So you believe him if you want

Yes, I know. I am not a fan of ry by any means.. he is, in fact, an idiot. That is why I almost made a post like everyone else in this thread, until I actually bothered to read it.



Oh well. Everyone can hate on him all he wants, you're just all being stupid because there are valid points in this thread unlike a good percentage of his other walls of text. Like the guy above me said, he'll probably ruin the thread with his next post, but take the first one for what it is and it's not retarded metaphysical ramblings.
__________________
:D
Old 12-26-2008, 04:53 PM usemytoes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
^^ I'm not disagreeing, this was actually an entertaining thread and made me reflect on the designs and possible explanations for their creation. However he is still a certified nutbar, automatically making any sane, logical person apprehensive to giving serious thought. Pretty good reason for trying not to be a psychopath in the first place
Old 12-26-2008, 05:38 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by usemytoes View Post
Yes, I know. I am not a fan of ry by any means.. he is, in fact, an idiot. That is why I almost made a post like everyone else in this thread, until I actually bothered to read it.



Oh well. Everyone can hate on him all he wants, you're just all being stupid because there are valid points in this thread unlike a good percentage of his other walls of text. Like the guy above me said, he'll probably ruin the thread with his next post, but take the first one for what it is and it's not retarded metaphysical ramblings.

What fucking valid points
"lol guys there are real crop circles"
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-26-2008, 06:01 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
What fucking valid points
"lol guys there are real crop circles"

Crop circles are real. Obviously they are real or they wouldn't be there am i right?
Someone or something had to put em there or they wouldn't be real to begin with.
I think crop circles are real... because they have to be but why would aliens waste there time putting nice little designs in fields? Don't you think they have better things to do? lol
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 12-26-2008, 06:32 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

usemytoes
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
^^ I'm not disagreeing, this was actually an entertaining thread and made me reflect on the designs and possible explanations for their creation. However he is still a certified nutbar, automatically making any sane, logical person apprehensive to giving serious thought. Pretty good reason for trying not to be a psychopath in the first place

Fair enough.





But seriously guys.. crop circles are badass. Doesn't matter who created them, they are fucking beautiful.
__________________
:D
Old 12-26-2008, 07:24 PM usemytoes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
The only thing slightly interesting was the reply message from SETI yet I didn't see any explanation on the changes that were made.


By the way, the alien with the disc? Total chop.


take your pic of articles
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...le&btnG=Search

It really did happen.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:02 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
Yea because Aliens are going to communicate with us in ascii, transcoded into binary, with english words. Did you even think your post through?

yes. Did you read my post through? I responded to that.

"Someone might wonder, why the hell would a foreign species communicate with us through crop circles and not those fancy SETI satellites we have all set up? I think the answer is obvious, why would an advanced species communicate to humans through human government? By putting them in fields, everyone gets the message, all of humanity gets to see it equally. Plus, I believe an advanced species would be playful, they would be keen on jokes and humor. If they were going to communicate with another species, it would be in an odd and somewhat mischievous manner, such as zapping artwork into crops."
Old 12-26-2008, 10:03 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
i guess you missed the tv show where they showed a group of artist who created them with a 2x4 piece of wood and some rope.

the truth is out there, brah.

Did you even read the post. Thats what the first half of the post was about.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:03 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
yes. Did you read my post through? I responded to that.

"Someone might wonder, why the hell would a foreign species communicate with us through crop circles and not those fancy SETI satellites we have all set up? I think the answer is obvious, why would an advanced species communicate to humans through human government? By putting them in fields, everyone gets the message, all of humanity gets to see it equally. Plus, I believe an advanced species would be playful, they would be keen on jokes and humor. If they were going to communicate with another species, it would be in an odd and somewhat mischievous manner, such as zapping artwork into crops."

Yeah that makes sense. A benevolent, highly advanced life form that in all probability is aware of the vast multitude of responses to proof of their existence, good and bad, is going to leave a fuckton of it up to chance and create a virtual conspiracy through crop messages.

I'm pretty sure every fucking human would get the message if a UFO landed on Flatbush Avenue.

You have no basis to assume an advanced species would be playful in their communications to us. What you postulate is the argumentative equivalent of a drunken alien teenager that swiped daddy's flying saucer, joy rode it to Earth, and landed in a crop field to get some farmer daughter poon. Why in the world would an advanced life-form, if it actually made the decision to TALK to someone as pathetic (comparatively) as us, choose to play games? Retarded.

Christ, do you even comprehend what you post? Do you know stupid some of your shit is? By some I mean 99.9%
Old 12-26-2008, 10:09 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.