Stanch

no brosephine baker artists can't do what MIT
alien gonzalez even tried in puerto rico on his way to usa, ma

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
Yea because Aliens are going to communicate with us in ascii, transcoded into binary, with english words. Did you even think your post through?

And they'll also burn a visage of their faces into our corn! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
And they'll also burn a visage of their faces into our corn! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Thats so we know what they look like silly.

usemytoes

You guys are all being dinks and nothing any of you have posted anything to disprove his arguments.. or anything of value, or relevance, at all. He brings up some valid points, so why doesn't someone disprove him.

Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by usemytoes View Post
You guys are all being dinks and nothing any of you have posted anything to disprove his arguments.. or anything of value, or relevance, at all. He brings up some valid points, so why doesn't someone disprove him.

This is the same guy that believes every human being has a black hole inside of their body that is responsible for...well...everything.

So you believe him if you want

ElectribeCyanide

I gotta say this was one of his most reality based posts. he clearly demonstrated his thoughts with pictures that actually were relevant even though he's a wack Job.

Hell I even read through all of it.

was entertaining enjoyed the thread. But don't think your next post or thread based on fantasy will be judged as nicely as this thread.

usemytoes

Quote:
This is the same guy that believes every human being has a black hole inside of their body that is responsible for...well...everything.

So you believe him if you want

Yes, I know. I am not a fan of ry by any means.. he is, in fact, an idiot. That is why I almost made a post like everyone else in this thread, until I actually bothered to read it.

Oh well. Everyone can hate on him all he wants, you're just all being stupid because there are valid points in this thread unlike a good percentage of his other walls of text. Like the guy above me said, he'll probably ruin the thread with his next post, but take the first one for what it is and it's not retarded metaphysical ramblings.

Vendetta

^^ I'm not disagreeing, this was actually an entertaining thread and made me reflect on the designs and possible explanations for their creation. However he is still a certified nutbar, automatically making any sane, logical person apprehensive to giving serious thought. Pretty good reason for trying not to be a psychopath in the first place

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by usemytoes View Post
Yes, I know. I am not a fan of ry by any means.. he is, in fact, an idiot. That is why I almost made a post like everyone else in this thread, until I actually bothered to read it.

Oh well. Everyone can hate on him all he wants, you're just all being stupid because there are valid points in this thread unlike a good percentage of his other walls of text. Like the guy above me said, he'll probably ruin the thread with his next post, but take the first one for what it is and it's not retarded metaphysical ramblings.

What fucking valid points
"lol guys there are real crop circles"

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
What fucking valid points
"lol guys there are real crop circles"

Crop circles are real. Obviously they are real or they wouldn't be there am i right?
Someone or something had to put em there or they wouldn't be real to begin with.
I think crop circles are real... because they have to be but why would aliens waste there time putting nice little designs in fields? Don't you think they have better things to do? lol

usemytoes

Quote:
^^ I'm not disagreeing, this was actually an entertaining thread and made me reflect on the designs and possible explanations for their creation. However he is still a certified nutbar, automatically making any sane, logical person apprehensive to giving serious thought. Pretty good reason for trying not to be a psychopath in the first place

Fair enough.

But seriously guys.. crop circles are badass. Doesn't matter who created them, they are fucking beautiful.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
The only thing slightly interesting was the reply message from SETI yet I didn't see any explanation on the changes that were made.

By the way, the alien with the disc? Total chop.

take your pic of articles
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...le&btnG=Search

It really did happen.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooninites View Post
Yea because Aliens are going to communicate with us in ascii, transcoded into binary, with english words. Did you even think your post through?

yes. Did you read my post through? I responded to that.

"Someone might wonder, why the hell would a foreign species communicate with us through crop circles and not those fancy SETI satellites we have all set up? I think the answer is obvious, why would an advanced species communicate to humans through human government? By putting them in fields, everyone gets the message, all of humanity gets to see it equally. Plus, I believe an advanced species would be playful, they would be keen on jokes and humor. If they were going to communicate with another species, it would be in an odd and somewhat mischievous manner, such as zapping artwork into crops."

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
i guess you missed the tv show where they showed a group of artist who created them with a 2x4 piece of wood and some rope.

the truth is out there, brah.

Did you even read the post. Thats what the first half of the post was about.

Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
yes. Did you read my post through? I responded to that.

"Someone might wonder, why the hell would a foreign species communicate with us through crop circles and not those fancy SETI satellites we have all set up? I think the answer is obvious, why would an advanced species communicate to humans through human government? By putting them in fields, everyone gets the message, all of humanity gets to see it equally. Plus, I believe an advanced species would be playful, they would be keen on jokes and humor. If they were going to communicate with another species, it would be in an odd and somewhat mischievous manner, such as zapping artwork into crops."

Yeah that makes sense. A benevolent, highly advanced life form that in all probability is aware of the vast multitude of responses to proof of their existence, good and bad, is going to leave a fuckton of it up to chance and create a virtual conspiracy through crop messages.

I'm pretty sure every fucking human would get the message if a UFO landed on Flatbush Avenue.

You have no basis to assume an advanced species would be playful in their communications to us. What you postulate is the argumentative equivalent of a drunken alien teenager that swiped daddy's flying saucer, joy rode it to Earth, and landed in a crop field to get some farmer daughter poon. Why in the world would an advanced life-form, if it actually made the decision to TALK to someone as pathetic (comparatively) as us, choose to play games? Retarded.

Christ, do you even comprehend what you post? Do you know stupid some of your shit is? By some I mean 99.9%