General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
RY GOODY:

Then you go and complain about everyone owning your stupid fucking retarded monkey ass when you ramble on.

IF YOU DON'T POST LOGICAL BASED REALITY TOPICS ON GENERAL MAYHEM YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

DON'T YOU WONDER WHY THERE'S A RETARD AVATAR UNDER YOUR NAME?

Holy Crap.

I worked with a guy like you, he rambled on about warlocks and how crows were the devil and how god hated religion and salvation came from magik. People like you and him will continue on in your fantasy life as reality continues and you are left alone in some ward as a nurse helps you to regulate your prescription drug intake.

All of my posts are completely logical.

Just because you don't like the content of them doesn't mean they aren't logical.

I explained with perfect reasoning why it's ideal for an alien race to put the images in wheat fields.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
So a magician is doing it...

Do you think david copperfield really made a train dissapear.

Well you believe an alien made some circles in a big field of wheat. So yeah, what the hell ...David Copperfield made a train disappear.
Hey Charlie Murphy! Arrrgh! You darkness, you black, midnight, evil mother------, black magic, darkness, you raw...darkness, you, -------, delirious mother-------, argh! You were cold as ice! ---- your couch! I'm Rick James, bitch!

Internets LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millions View Post
Soooo....what this guy is saying is that humans, with all our knowledge of architecture, engineering and physics...the same human beings that have constructed giant buildings of metal and glass that are architectural triumphs couldn't possibly create a big pattern in the middle of a wheat field.

I mean, I know these things look uber complicated and well designed...but shit, my wrist watch is an engineering marvel comprised of tiny gears and cogs that mesh together with mathematical precision...and yet a crop circle by human hands is impossible?

Sorry, these circles are man-made. I don't know how they do it, but I also don't know how that douche David Blane stood on a 50 ft. tall pillar in the middle of Times Square....just another example of a creative mind with way too much time on their hands.

Making a watch is a well known process. I've yet to see any step by step guides to making some of the crop circles I've quoted.

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internets LOL View Post
Making a watch is a well known process. I've yet to see any step by step guides to making some of the crop circles I've quoted.

I posted a You Tube on the page 7.
Hey Charlie Murphy! Arrrgh! You darkness, you black, midnight, evil mother------, black magic, darkness, you raw...darkness, you, -------, delirious mother-------, argh! You were cold as ice! ---- your couch! I'm Rick James, bitch!

ry_goody

Quote:
Well you believe an alien made some circles in a big field of wheat. So yeah, what the hell ...David Copperfield made a train disappear.

aliens contacting us is way more a plausible situation than a man developing the means to manifest and unmanifest matter

Internets LOL

Quote:

Sorry, it's a horrible example. The patterns don't align in any symmetrical fashion, and the main feature of the figure itself is more elliptical than it is a sphere...which was intended, because they walked around a center line with a rope, as to make a circumference.

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
All of my posts are completely logical.

Just because you don't like the content of them doesn't mean they aren't logical.

I explained with perfect reasoning why it's ideal for an alien race to put the images in wheat fields.

Just like the guy we call preacher, what you THINK is logic is actual pure absurd crap with no roots to its structure whatsoever.

You're essentially telling me you're growing trees in the atmosphere and saying that it makes logical sense because the molecules allow it.

I THINK THE ONLY LOGICAL REALITY BASED THING THAT COULD EVER COME OUT OF YOU IS SHIT AND YOU'D STILL FIND A WAY TO SAY THE CRATER AND HILLS ARE PROOF OF A INTELLIGENT ENTITY LIVING WITHIN YOUR LOWER INTESTINE.

YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT.

caps and size 7 for fun

ry_goody

Quote:

did you read the first post though. People did attempt to make crop circles. They funded a whole team of engineers to do it, using all of our latest technology and they still couldn't do it. No one has been able to hoax a crop circle on par with known 'real' ones.

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
aliens contacting us is way more a plausible situation than a man developing the means to manifest and unmanifest matter

What manifestation are you fucking talking about?

A wheat field being bent over is not manifesting or unmanifesting matter.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN?

RETARD GOODY ALERT

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUR!!!"

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

Quote:

Yes, it's implausible because David Copperfield didn't "unmanifest" a train...just like aliens didn't carve your crop circles. It's a trick. An illusion. Something someone did to get someone gullible to believe something outrageous.

Quote:
did you read the first post though. People did attempt to make crop circles. They funded a whole team of engineers to do it, using all of our latest technology and they still couldn't do it. No one has been able to hoax a crop circle on par with known 'real' ones.

Obviously someone has....because there's cool crop circles everywhere. Your team of engineers obviously didn't know how to do the trick.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
Just like the guy we call preacher, what you THINK is logic is actual pure absurd crap with no roots to its structure whatsoever.

You're essentially telling me you're growing trees in the atmosphere and saying that it makes logical sense because the molecules allow it.

[SIZE7"]I THINK THE ONLY LOGICAL REALITY BASED THING THAT COULD EVER COME OUT OF YOU IS SHIT AND YOU'D STILL FIND A WAY TO SAY THE CRATER AND HILLS ARE PROOF OF A INTELLIGENT ENTITY LIVING WITHIN YOUR LOWER INTESTINE.

YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT.

caps and size 7 for fun[/SIZE]

Thats absolutely ridiculous. Your example has absolutely no relation to what I said.

ry_goody

Quote:
Yes, it's implausible because David Copperfield didn't "unmanifest" a train...just like aliens didn't carve your crop circles. It's a trick. An illusion. Something someone did to get someone gullible to believe something outrageous.

But the difference is. You can go stand int he crop circle. You cannot go stand on david copperfields train.

You know the crop circle being accurately compared to the train would be if David Copperfield zapped the train into a wheat field over night and then let everyone go run around it the next day. This doesn't happen.

The crop circles are not an illusion, they are actually there. How do they get there? Either by a group of humans with a better technological edge than MIT or an interdimensional race.

Or pure magic.

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
Thats absolutely ridiculous. Your example has absolutely no relation to what I said.

hahahah You can't take your own medicine can you?

When you Reply with something that has no basis to the argument your replying to, this is the feeling that we all get. It sucks doesnt it to have non-intelligent rambling? Well that's all we ever get from you.

Reality is so far from you ry_goody i'm surprised your fiction based universe hasn't removed reality from your vocabulary.

here RY this is for your excellent thread:

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
But the difference is. You can go stand int he crop circle. You cannot go stand on david copperfields train.

YOU WOULD BE STANDING ON THE AREA WHERE THE TRAIN HAS DISAPPEARED YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHERE THE TRAIN GOES HAS NO RELEVANCE TO THE ACT BEING THE INITIAL DISAPPEARANCE OF THE TRAIN

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

Quote:

You know the crop circle being accurately compared to the train would be if David Copperfield zapped the train into a wheat field over night and then let everyone go run around it the next day. This doesn't happen.

What the hell are you talking about? Magicians ask ordinary people to come up all the time and make sure their knives are real or their straight jackets are legit or that their locks are actually metal. It's part of the trick. Crop circles are nothing more than some huge art piece in the farmland.

Quote:
The crop circles are not an illusion, they are actually there. How do they get there? Either by a group of humans with a better technological edge than MIT or an interdimensional race.
And I betcha that same team at MIT couldn't figure out the "pick a card" trick or something similar either.

Quote:
Or pure magic.
Yeah, no. Not magic. It's just some fancy performance art, pretty much. I'm sure somewhere out there there's intelligent life...but it's not here making crop circles. Sorry.