General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
lol thats classic you. Thats alright...you can continue to stroke Americas cock and fondle our balls. However please note that it is rather pathetic and sad that someone from Finland has the extensive knowledge and understanding of our colloquialisms and popular culture that you have.
For someone who's always fucking blowing your own horn and importance on being fat ....er I mean american, you sure do piss in your own cereal about this one. I kind of understand that someone wanting to be in the know for things including foreign policy is absurd to you (mostly because you're a glue sniffing product of incest), this the former is really puzzling. Why don't you fucking make up your mind about that one, do it in between those two donut boxes you have there waiting for you
Quote:
But then again your entire life has been a pathetic failure so it's really not that big of a surprise. By all means please continue to post here and display your pathetic worship of America for all to see. After all your every post quietly screams "I wish I was American!"

So sad
Unlike you, we don't all aspire to be fat and stupid. Though I guess, your faulty genetics threw the dice for you and you didn't have much to say in that issue.

I really could type more and more but why would I fucking waste time and space on a Ron Paul voter? It's just better to keep silent, hope you don't reproduce
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-22-2009, 03:05 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
I agree with Marbles for once.
Of course you agree with him, you're both racist. At least he has the fucking sack to come out with his shit, you're just a fucking loser.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-22-2009, 03:07 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
It's just better to keep silent, hope you don't reproduce

Too late I got two kids a hot wife a nice house and my dream job.

voted McCain

weight=190lbs nice and slim.

When you lay in bed at night unable to sleep due to your failed pathetic life think about that.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:03 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Health care is the pinnacle of left wing ideology?

You accuse me of being a Republican hardliner when I don't take Republican hardliner positions on a variety of issues. Health insurance is but one of those issues, there are others. Your definition of left and right wing are completely skewed because you live in the hotbed of nanny state socialism. According to you, if I like a tax rate lower than 60% than I must suck GW's cock on a daily basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oh and by the way, if you don't watch Fox how can you exactly tell they're all alike?
If that isn't media apologetics, what is



RTFT

I don't have to watch Fox to tell you they're all alike. I read enough newspapers and watch enough news channels involving debate amongst highly partisan individuals. Regardless of the network or medium, they remain the same.

Either add something of value to this thread or STFU. Accusing me of being a Republican and watching Fox is not adding anything of value.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-22-2009, 05:35 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Yeah, and how about the LA Times reporter caught photoshopping pictures from the Iraq war? How about the Arab news channels caught adding smoke to videos of the Israeli-Lebanon conflict of 2005 to make the damage seem even worse than it actually was? Remember Dan Rather? Yeah, what was that all about? Are you so dense that you don't realize that media of every bias deceives you on a daily basis, and you eat that shit up like it's gospel simply because you agree with their bias and want to believe it's true.

The NYT fired Blair because he has a string of offenses to his name and got caught with it, and nationally embarrassed what is considered to be a reputable news source. Your dismissal of that offense as not that big of a deal simply because they fired him is unfortunate. You let them off the hook way too easily, only reinforcing my point.

And yes, you caught me, being a Canadian I clearly watch Fox News every day of the week, and consider them my "friends". Please, my news comes largely from CBC and CNN, neither of which are right-wing or "Republican" as you Americans would identify them. All I've ever watched from Fox News was youtube clips people linked on the internet.
Hahaha yeah those were great, remember when the entire American media engaged in a mass conspiracy to suppress major information about American foreign policy to it's own citizens while adopting the rhetoric of right wing ideologues?
Old 11-23-2009, 03:13 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
lol thats classic you. Thats alright...you can continue to stroke Americas cock and fondle our balls. However please note that it is rather pathetic and sad that someone from Finland has the extensive knowledge and understanding of our colloquialisms and popular culture that you have.

But then again your entire life has been a pathetic failure so it's really not that big of a surprise. By all means please continue to post here and display your pathetic worship of America for all to see. After all your every post quietly screams "I wish I was American!"

So sad

lmao you're like a fat bitch deep in denial. They're always talking about me so they must be jealous!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:15 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
No wonder you like Olbermann. All you do is throw insults.

lol, you support state murder and you're crying about insults on a internet message board.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:18 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

Patriotic Eagle
 
Patriotic Eagle's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You accuse me of being a Republican hardliner when I don't take Republican hardliner positions on a variety of issues. Health insurance is but one of those issues, there are others. Your definition of left and right wing are completely skewed because you live in the hotbed of nanny state socialism. According to you, if I like a tax rate lower than 60% than I must suck GW's cock on a daily basis.





RTFT

I don't have to watch Fox to tell you they're all alike. I read enough newspapers and watch enough news channels involving debate amongst highly partisan individuals. Regardless of the network or medium, they remain the same.

Either add something of value to this thread or STFU. Accusing me of being a Republican and watching Fox is not adding anything of value.
The difference is that left wing commentators are occasionally right on some issues and stations like CNN and MSNBC don't outright lie on air while right wing commentators have basically never been right and Fox lies all the time. Since you're apparently unfamiliar with American mass media, I'll excuse your ignorance, but I hope you don't make the same mistake again out of some confused reverence for "fairness". Hope this helps Tom.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:23 PM Patriotic Eagle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
lol, you support state murder and you're crying about insults on a internet message board.
By state murder I presume you mean government funded abortions?
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 11-23-2009, 10:05 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
The difference is that left wing commentators are occasionally right on some issues and stations like CNN and MSNBC don't outright lie on air while right wing commentators have basically never been right and Fox lies all the time. Since you're apparently unfamiliar with American mass media, I'll excuse your ignorance, but I hope you don't make the same mistake again out of some confused reverence for "fairness". Hope this helps Tom.
Blah blah blah I suck Obama's cock. BLAH BLAH BLAH you're all Nazis.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
By state murder I presume you mean government funded abortions?

you should've been a government funded abortion, so yes.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:45 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You don't get it, do you? Fine, you want to get political? Lets get political. Does this sound familiar to you?

http://www.mediaresearch.org/campaign/04/rather.asp

It should because it contributed to the end of Dan Rather's career.

Is this political enough for you, or it doesn't count because it's not on Fox and, given that it was done in 2004 prior to the election, was designed as a boost for the Democratic ticket?

I guess you're allowed to lie if you're left-wing folks, nothing to see here! It passes Xayd's ethics test.

line em up, knock em down.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004Feb2.html

Questions about Bush's Guard service first surfaced during the 2000 presidential race, when he ran against Vice President Al Gore, a Vietnam veteran. A review of Bush's military records shows that Bush enjoyed preferential treatment as the son of a then-congressman, when he walked into a Texas Guard unit in Houston two weeks before his 1968 graduation from Yale and was moved to the top of a long waiting list.

It was an era when service in the Guard was a coveted assignment, often associated with efforts to avoid active duty in Vietnam. Bush was accepted for pilot training after having scored only 25 percent on the pilot's aptitude test, the lowest acceptable grade.

In 2000, the Boston Globe examined a period from May 1972 to May 1973 and found no record that Bush performed any Guard duties, either in Alabama or Houston, although he was still enlisted.

According to military records obtained by The Washington Post, Bush first requested and received permission in May 1972 to be transferred to the Alabama National Guard so he could work on a U.S. Senate campaign. After he was in Alabama, he received notice from the Guard personnel center that he was "ineligible" for the Air Reserve Squadron he requested.

In August 1972, Bush was suspended from flying because he failed to complete an annual medical exam. A month later, Bush requested to be assigned to a different unit in Alabama and was approved. Although he was required to attend periodic drills in Alabama, there is no official record in his file that he did.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:04 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
you should've been a government funded abortion, so yes.

Don't sing it. Bring it! Pussy.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 11-27-2009, 08:55 AM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
Hahaha yeah those were great, remember when the entire American media engaged in a mass conspiracy to suppress major information about American foreign policy to it's own citizens while adopting the rhetoric of right wing ideologues?

Yeah I remember when Hillary Clinton explained her paranoia, because we all know no politician ever thinks the media is out to get them, except in that one case.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-28-2009, 09:02 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
The difference is that left wing commentators are occasionally right on some issues and stations like CNN and MSNBC don't outright lie on air while right wing commentators have basically never been right and Fox lies all the time. Since you're apparently unfamiliar with American mass media, I'll excuse your ignorance, but I hope you don't make the same mistake again out of some confused reverence for "fairness". Hope this helps Tom.


Read: I agree with their bias, so they're not lying.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 11-28-2009, 09:02 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.