General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926 View Post
So it won't be "mandatory," but what's to stop them from making you read with the knowledge that you must sign a "volunteer" form to accept arbitration or you will magically somehow lose your job or never get it in the first place.

I don't see where it says the GOP, DoD, or White House condones rape--it says they agree with the intent of the amendment, but want to revise it so that it's even more enforceable.

At least in the GOPs and DoDs case that isn't true, they want the status quo to remain as is.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
poor strawman with a strawman.

We have a whole shitload of people with the above attitude throwing their efforts EFFECTIVELY for candidates of their choice. Yet no one gets upset when they make such statments.

But if say a Fox talking head said the same thing about one of their buddies not deserving punishment the bonfires would burn from months.

Call back when you have a clue DumbHo

Whoopi Goldberg hardly is a representative of these "liberals" you like to talk about

30 fucking senators, now that's a tad different. But, I guess all that atrophy in your brain from drinking yourself to the point where you can tolerate yourself has gotten to you, and it's showing. Look at you, you pathetic shitstain. You've effectively reduced yourself to talking about whoopi goldberg. No doubt, soon you'll remind us of the time in the 90's when bill clinton got his dick sucked by an intern.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Whoopi Goldberg hardly is a representative of these "liberals" you like to talk about

30 fucking senators, now that's a tad different. But, I guess all that atrophy in your brain from drinking yourself to the point where you can tolerate yourself has gotten to you, and it's showing. Look at you, you pathetic shitstain. You've effectively reduced yourself to talking about whoopi goldberg. No doubt, soon you'll remind us of the time in the 90's when bill clinton got his dick sucked by an intern.

Learn to read DumbHo the 30 senators are against sweeping changes in contract law that have NOTHING to do with the rape.

Whoopi and other hollywood elites that were instrumental in Obama's bid for the white house on the other hand Say it's only rape if they say so. And so what if it's rape he is Famous for oscars sake.

But you want to be an ass. Go ahead. It looks good on you today. [place giant tard smiley here] You went Well beyond a mere strawman. You built a Wicker Man
/me plays Bonfire of the Inanities.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

At a quick glance (a glance you no doubt didn't make because you were too busy performing onanism for Whoopi), you could have at least opened the fucking thing, ctrl+F'd the fucking thing for arbitration. Then you also could have looked what the word "mandate" means. Then again, that is too much for your atrophy fried ass to take care of.

The legislation doesn't say a thing about eliminating arbitration, what it does say is that it shouldn't be something that an employee can be subjected to by force.

A sweeping change under your anarchosyndicalist way of thinking of course would be, that we cannot infringe on the contractors freedom of legalising rape as long as it is during working hours.

but hey whoopi likes polanski lolololol

Go and drink a few appletinis, and then come read this. Perhaps you perform better with a slight buzz.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
At a quick glance (a glance you no doubt didn't make because you were too busy performing onanism for Whoopi), you could have at least opened the fucking thing, ctrl+F'd the fucking thing for arbitration. Then you also could have looked what the word "mandate" means. Then again, that is too much for your atrophy fried ass to take care of.

The legislation doesn't say a thing about eliminating arbitration, what it does say is that it shouldn't be something that an employee can be subjected to by force.

A sweeping change under your anarchosyndicalist way of thinking of course would be, that we cannot infringe on the contractors freedom of legalising rape as long as it is during working hours.

but hey whoopi likes polanski lolololol

Go and drink a few appletinis, and then come read this. Perhaps you perform better with a slight buzz.

Squirm a little more.

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Squirm a little more.

Says the guy who brought up WHOOPIE FUCKING GOLDBERG as his argument.

You know what? It doesn't even matter if the OP was right or wrong, because your stupidity is so blindingly absurd that no one can see anything else.

OH RLY?

TheMorlock: "Any atmosphere will trap heat. the CO2 in Venus's atmosphere is a RESULT of the high temps"

Ahahahahaha

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Squirm a little more.

a few more drinks and you'll get it

TheMorlock

RuHo is for Rape of 13 year olds.

Hmmm see how that works?

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
RuHo is for Rape of 13 year olds.

Hmmm see how that works?

Except I don't think I've ever defended polanski, or whoopi. You however seem very happy talking about whoopi. Drink some more and get back to us, perhaps it'll make sense afterwards.

Vote McCain!
Retardism

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS TURN INTO A THREAD ABOUT WHOOPI FUCKING GOLDBERG?

and back to my point...

If any other company tried this shit on american soil there would be hell to pay, but once again the republicans feel like letting off Haliburton and KBR because they are military contractors

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS TURN INTO A THREAD ABOUT WHOOPI FUCKING GOLDBERG?

and back to my point...

If any other company tried this shit on american soil there would be hell to pay, but once again the republicans feel like letting off Haliburton and KBR because they are military contractors
Guess you missed the part about the Whitehouse (gee...who would that be?) opposing the bill also..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Guess you missed the part about the Whitehouse (gee...who would that be?) opposing the bill also..

Obama was worried about being able to enforce it, thats it

Go and actually listen to some of the responses these guys gave after the vote; all they care about is Haliburton's bottom line.

TheMorlock

Vote McCain is for rape of 13 year olds

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Vote McCain is for rape of 13 year olds

drink yourself to death already, no one cares about you or your shit nonsensical opinions

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
Obama was worried about being able to enforce it, thats it

Go and actually listen to some of the responses these guys gave after the vote; all they care about is Haliburton's bottom line.
So opposing it because it would be hard to enforce is not condoning rape...yet any other motive is? I've never been a registered Republican and have never voted a straight ticket or defended the idiocy of certain Republicans....just pointing out that your original intent is FAIL.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v